Windows 10: Unknown user’s library being shown in Microsoft store

Discus and support Unknown user’s library being shown in Microsoft store in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; When I click on my library in the Microsoft store, I am being shown someone else’s purchases and not mine. Also I used to have a tab for Xbox live gold... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/jasonparmar, Apr 8, 2020.

1. Unknown user’s library being shown in Microsoft store

When I click on my library in the Microsoft store, I am being shown someone else’s purchases and not mine. Also I used to have a tab for Xbox live gold in my library which has now disappeared even though my subscription is still ongoing.

I have signed out and signed back in. No change.

I have changed my password and tried signing back in. Still no change.

Please help!

FYI - I have also posted this to r/Microsoft because I didn’t know where best this post would be.

submitted by /u/jasonparmar
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/jasonparmar, Apr 8, 2020

2. My User Folders are mismatched in Library

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I understand that the library folders are mismatched in Windows. We will help you.

Lets try the below steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you do a system maintenance troubleshooter
    and check if it helps.

• Press Windows + X keys and Go to control panel.
    • Select system and maintenance.
    • There select troubleshooting.
    • In troubleshooting, go to system and security and select
      run maintenance task.
    • Select system maintenance and follow the
      on screen instructions.
    Step 2: I also suggest you to
    try creating a new user account and check if issue persists.

Click on the below link to check how to create new user account linking a Microsoft account in Windows 10

Microsoft Support link: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/getstarted-microsoft-account

Note: Install all the pending updates after logging in to Microsoft account and check.

Keep us informed for any further queries. We are glad to help you.

Sachin Venkatesh, Apr 8, 2020
  3. JohnnyGui Win User
    Weird Explorer hang when Libraries are shown in Navigation Pane?

I don't have any issues with the Libraries, their Properties work fine.

So someone at Technet was able to reproduce the issue.

There seems to be a specific way to do this. Try deselecting the Libraries again through my previous shown picture and instead, show the Libraries by right-clicking in the Navigation Pane like this:

Unknown user’s library being shown in Microsoft store [​IMG]

Then please do the steps in the OP, you may have to repeat these steps a few times. (it doesn't always occur at my end either)

JohnnyGui, Apr 8, 2020
  4. Unknown user’s library being shown in Microsoft store

Microsoft Store

Hi James,

To resolve your concern about Windows Store, we suggest for you to follow these steps:

• Press Windows key + R key to open Run.
    • Type wsreset.exe and press
      Enter
    • Restart the PC, sign in with your Microsoft user account and check if you are able to find Windows Store.

Let us know how it goes.

PreciousLeb, Apr 8, 2020
Thema:

Unknown user’s library being shown in Microsoft store

1. Unknown user’s library being shown in Microsoft store - Similar Threads - Unknown user’s library

2. Microsoft Store library is empty

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Store library is empty: When I run Microsoft Store and go to the library it shows all my apps/games as "Owned" but not downloaded shows a cloud with a down arrow in it although my apps are downloaded and can be run.I've tried running wsreset and resetting my machine but is still doesn't help.I'm...
  3. Microsoft Store library is empty

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store library is empty: When I run Microsoft Store and go to the library it shows all my apps/games as "Owned" but not downloaded shows a cloud with a down arrow in it although my apps are downloaded and can be run.I've tried running wsreset and resetting my machine but is still doesn't help.I'm...
  4. Microsoft store library history

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft store library history: Is there any way to erase microsoft store library history?The downloads i don't use them any more.And the take to much space.Please Microsoft let the microsoft users the choise to erase them selfs so they don't have to bother to ask...
  5. Microsoft store library history

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft store library history: Is there any way to erase microsoft store library history?The downloads i don't use them any more.And the take to much space.Please Microsoft let the microsoft users the choise to erase them selfs so they don't have to bother to ask...
  6. Microsoft store library history

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Microsoft store library empty.

Microsoft store library empty.: There are no items coming up in my library to download. I've tried clearing the store cache and running the repair too but there are still no items coming up. I'm running Windows 10 home - 10.0.18363 Build 18363...
  8. Microsoft Store Library

Microsoft Store Library: Has anyone else been robbed of items they purchased in the store? I understand thinning out apps that are no longer used. Even though that should be our choice .For example I just formatted my system. Yet the apps that I have purchased are no longer there nor are my...
  9. Microsoft store purchase not in library

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft store purchase not in library: MICROSOFT SUCKS!!!!! On January 14, 2018 I purchased Superhot VR. It got played for a while then deleted off the pc at some point. The other day, my son wanted to play it again, so I thought no problem I will just reinstall it. I went to my library in the store app and it...
  10. Unknown purchase being billed to me through microsoft store

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Unknown purchase being billed to me through microsoft store: How do I get charges cancelled? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/mse-protect_scanning-windows_other/unknown-purchase-being-billed-to-me-through/9e05a4d5-6740-46bc-bd76-a3cdc04f9da2