Windows 10: unknown_ image crash

Discus and support unknown_ image crash in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; This only happens when gaming.After about 10 minutes my pc restarts.I ran memtest 7 times and windows memory analyzer and have 0 errors. My pc is rog... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by fischer123, Oct 19, 2018.

1. unknown_ image crash

This only happens when gaming.After about 10 minutes my pc restarts.I ran memtest 7 times and windows memory analyzer and have 0 errors.

My pc is rog strix x470 gaming f, ryzen 7 2700x, rog strix rx580.

Win 10 and all my drivers are up to date.

My msinfo and mini dump

https://1drv.ms/f/s!Amnzh4xt_NM3bREKETpdQhXEOFw

Can someone help me with this?

:)

fischer123, Oct 19, 2018

2. all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

Easy Rhino, Oct 19, 2018
  3. peach1971 Win User
    all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Oct 19, 2018
  4. unknown_ image crash

[HELP]Image recovery issues

Guys i am trying to fix my cousins Asus Eee netbook. It has a backup image file that is partitioned on the hard drive but when I go to use it the app will run through a few steps and stop. It is running Vista . Any suggestions?

Rapidfire48, Oct 19, 2018
Thema:

unknown_ image crash

1. unknown_ image crash - Similar Threads - unknown_ image crash

2. BSODs, browser crashes, and corrupted images

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSODs, browser crashes, and corrupted images: Hi, I'd appreciate any help I can get on this one. A couple of days ago, whenever I used Chrome or Edge, the window would close as soon as I started typing in the URL bar. If I didn't do anything then the window would remain open. I ran a virus check, but couldn't come up...
  3. BSODs, browser crashes, and corrupted images

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSODs, browser crashes, and corrupted images: Hi, I'd appreciate any help I can get on this one. A couple of days ago, whenever I used Chrome or Edge, the window would close as soon as I started typing in the URL bar. If I didn't do anything then the window would remain open. I ran a virus check, but couldn't come up...
  4. Apps crash when saving images

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Apps crash when saving images: I started having a problem today where my browser crashes when i try to save an image file. The "save as" dialog box comes up and will not show the folder contents of the current folder and immediately freezes the app. Crashes when trying to save images in Google Chrome,...
  5. Apps crash when saving images

Apps crash when saving images: I started having a problem today where my browser crashes when i try to save an image file. The "save as" dialog box comes up and will not show the folder contents of the current folder and immediately freezes the app. Crashes when trying to save images in Google Chrome,...
  6. Explorer crashing when opening images

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Explorer crashing when opening images: Sometimes when I try opening an image it completely freezes, opens up empty, struggles to be closed etc... and ends up crashing the entire explorer (the taskbar resets etc.) and then it's all good to go. I had this problem on my previous computer too and just recently got a...
  7. Certain image that crashes explorer

Certain image that crashes explorer: I have this .heic file on my desktop that crashes explorer whenever i right or left click it. I can drag it around but it doesnt move. Does anyone know what’s happening? submitted by /u/Boristhebongodrum [link] [comments]...
  8. Image Distortion after Game Crash

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Image Distortion after Game Crash: I booted up Tony Hawk 1+2 today and decided to close the game by right clicking the task bar and closing program. The game got stuck on a black screen. I was able to open Task Manager but could not close the game with it. Upon restart, the screen seemed brighter and there is...
  9. Right clicking on images crashes/not responding

Right clicking on images crashes/not responding: This seems like a recent issue that just randomly started happening as I just noticed it a few minutes ago, but for some reason whenever I right click on images it crashes or like goes to (not responding) and then I have to end process it doesn't seem like this issue happens...
  10. Microsoft Photos crashing on new image.

Microsoft Photos crashing on new image.: Hello there, We have a strange issue I was wondering if someone could help me with. A new PC with a fresh image of windows 10. Windows Photos app is crashing on launch. The program has never successfully launched for the user. When logging in with my credentials the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. unknown_image crash

2. unknown image crash

3. unknown_image

4. Unknown_Image fix