Windows 10: UNKONOWN DRIVERS FROM HUAWEI

Discus and support UNKONOWN DRIVERS FROM HUAWEI in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I found these drivers while I am turning on the CORE ISOLATION ,as incompatibility drivers . I don't know ,these are good one or malwares or ad... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Dam777, Jun 23, 2021.

1. Dam777 Win User

UNKONOWN DRIVERS FROM HUAWEI

I found these drivers while I am turning on the CORE ISOLATION ,as incompatibility drivers . I don't know ,these are good one or malwares or ad trackers .Need to know ,is HUAWEI drivers are essential things or unwanted. I need HELP. Even I doesn't know the location of these drivers. Then , if these are unwanted , how to uninstall them ? I need to turn on my memory integrity protection .

:)

Dam777, Jun 23, 2021

2. Huawei

Firstly, if you are experiencing problems with your Huawei E3276 USB Modem hanging ( Connecting ) after upgrading Windows 10 to 1703 Creators edition, try this as it fixed my problem after all other suggestions failed.

First of all make sure your USB Modem is plugged into your usual USB port and do the following.

Click on Windows Start icon in lower left corner of your screen, then select Settings - Click on Network Internet - on left hand side click on Cellular, then UNTICK " Let Windows manage this connection ", then click on " Advanced Options " and go to APN settings and change Default Internet APN from " Automatic " to whatever your known ISP setting is by clicking on the box with the drop down menu and selecting it from the list, mine was Optus Yes Internet, then after selecting your APN setting, scroll down the page and just check that your Modem is listed under Properties - Manufacturer = Huawei.

Close the Settings Window and test your Modem again, if it now works your problem should be solved, if it doesn't, try rebooting your computer and try connecting again and if all has returned to normal create a System Restore Point and call it Modem Fix after Creators Update......I hope this fix solves your problem.

gergreword, Jun 23, 2021
  3. Yaqub K Win User
    Huawei 3G modem not working in windows10

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Communities.

• What is the model of your Huawei 3G modem?
    • Do you receive any error message when you say it is not working?

I would like to inform you that Huawei E303H 3G USB Modem is
    compatible
    with Windows 10.

I suggest you to install the driver software that came with the modem and check if it helps.

Please reply us on the status of the issue to assist you further.

Yaqub K, Jun 23, 2021
  4. UNKONOWN DRIVERS FROM HUAWEI

Asphalt 8: Airbone lag when I connect to internet via Huawei E3131 (USB modem)

Hi Tomass,

Thanks for posting your query on Microsoft community.

We understand the inconvenience caused and we will try our best to resolve the issue.

It seems that that, by connecting internet via Huawei E3131 (USB modem),
    Asphalt 8: Airbone game is unable to get the internet speed which require to run the game smoothly.

As an initial recommendation, I suggest you to check for the internet speed which require to run the
    Asphalt 8: Airbone properly.

If the network speed to play the game via Huawei E3131 (USB modem) is ok, the try updating the Huawei E3131 (USB modem) through device manager and check if it helps.

Follow the below steps:

• Press Windows + x, select
      Device Manager.

• Expand the Network Adapter drivers.

• Right click on the Huawei E3131 (USB modem) driver.

• Select Update driver software.

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, Jun 23, 2021
Thema:

UNKONOWN DRIVERS FROM HUAWEI

1. UNKONOWN DRIVERS FROM HUAWEI - Similar Threads - UNKONOWN DRIVERS HUAWEI

2. Huawei touchpad

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Huawei touchpad: My touchpad is not working right. Sometime it will scroll the way down to the bottom to the page without me realizing it. When I try to click using touchpad I need to press multiple times before it work. It never happen before how to stop this missery?...
  3. Huawei touchpad

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Huawei touchpad: My touchpad is not working right. Sometime it will scroll the way down to the bottom to the page without me realizing it. When I try to click using touchpad I need to press multiple times before it work. It never happen before how to stop this missery?...
  4. Huawei touchpad

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. AD Migration from VMWare to Huawei FusionSphere

in Windows 10 Gaming
    AD Migration from VMWare to Huawei FusionSphere: Hi All,I'm currently in the process of migrating virtual AD servers from vmware vcenter to Huawei FusionSphere. Rainbow tool from Huawei does not support AD Migration application level. Which tool would be the best to accomplish this?...
  6. AD Migration from VMWare to Huawei FusionSphere

AD Migration from VMWare to Huawei FusionSphere: Hi All,I'm currently in the process of migrating virtual AD servers from vmware vcenter to Huawei FusionSphere. Rainbow tool from Huawei does not support AD Migration application level. Which tool would be the best to accomplish this?...
  7. Problem with huawei

in Windows 10 Customization
    Problem with huawei: Hi! I have an important issue and need assistance from you. I bought a Huawei laptop matebook D15 a week ago. Let me share that I also owned a desktop prior to purchasing the Huawei and been using it for 2 years. I started using the laptop and gave me some kind of doubt....
  8. Huawei banned by the US

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Huawei banned by the US: Hey guys, I got the Huawei Matebook X Pro a month ago. It's awesome, however i am quite worried about the US ban, would this affect current laptops? Will my laptop suddenly not work at all since Microsoft might withdraw the Windows license from Huawei laptops? How should we,...
  9. huawei E3531

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    huawei E3531: how do i connect this device to the internet ? also which sim should i use? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/huawei-e3531/81d0be16-3193-4369-a6a2-e463740ac4f5
  10. import photos from HUAWEI P smart to pc

import photos from HUAWEI P smart to pc: I have 2 HUAWEI P smart phones ,lets call them A and B A exports photos to laptop or pc B will not connect to either the same laptop or pc yet both phones appear to be set up similarly Any help please?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. huawei modem e3131 drivers windows 11