Windows 10: unlicensed product

Discus and support unlicensed product in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I started a job in March of 2018. There was not a work computer ready for me so I used my personal laptop. I have since moved on and now am getting an... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by JAMESMARENGO, Jun 10, 2019.

1. unlicensed product

I started a job in March of 2018. There was not a work computer ready for me so I used my personal laptop. I have since moved on and now am getting an unlicensed error on my laptop's Microsoft products because of the work account being disabled. The original Microsoft suite was purchased and owned by me, how do I fix this?

:)

JAMESMARENGO, Jun 10, 2019
  2. DaveM121 Win User

Unlicensed Product

Hi Jennifer,

Please try the Activation troubleshooting steps on this page:

https://support.office.com/en-us/article/unlice...

If that does not resolve this for you, follow these steps to perform a full repair of your Office installation . . .

Open Control Panel - Programs and Features

Click Microsoft Office in the list of installed applications

At the top, click 'Change'

On the resulting dialog, click 'Repair' - choose the Online Repair, it is a comprehensive fix

That should fix any issues with your Office Installation . . .

DaveM121, Jun 10, 2019
  3. Unlicensed Product

Hi,

My name is Angel. I am an Independent Advisor. Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

First which version of office you are using and what license you have acquired?

If Office activation fails, you'll see Unlicensed Product or Non-commercial use / Unlicensed Product in the title bar of your Office apps, and most features of Office are disabled. To restore all features of Office, you'll need to fix the problem that's causing
    activation to fail.

I would recommend that you review the following Microsoft guide to try to resolve this issue:

https://support.office.com/en-us/article/unlice...

Hope the information provided is useful. If the issue persists, reply here and we will be glad to help you.

Angel.

AngelCarreno, Jun 10, 2019
  4. John Sarc Win User

unlicensed product

Error message: Unlicensed product

Hi,

To resolve your concern regarding error "Unlicensed product", check this

link
    out.

Let us know how it goes.

John Sarc, Jun 10, 2019
Thema:

unlicensed product

1. unlicensed product - Similar Threads - unlicensed product

2. Why Licensed products become Unlicensed Product?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why Licensed products become Unlicensed Product?: I downloaded all the Microsoft upates yesterday. Today, my licensed Microsoft Word and Excel all became unlicensed product and cannot be opened. What happened? My computer is running Windows 10. And My softwares are 2019....
  3. Why Licensed products become Unlicensed Product?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why Licensed products become Unlicensed Product?: I downloaded all the Microsoft upates yesterday. Today, my licensed Microsoft Word and Excel all became unlicensed product and cannot be opened. What happened? My computer is running Windows 10. And My softwares are 2019....
  4. Why Licensed products become Unlicensed Product?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. After buying Microsoft 365 for up to 5 people I get Unlicensed Product from Microsoft on my...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After buying Microsoft 365 for up to 5 people I get Unlicensed Product from Microsoft on my...: After buying Microsoft 365 for up to 5 people I get Unlicensed Product from Microsoft on my PC? What do I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/after-buying-microsoft-365-for-up-to-5-people-i/3db4a15a-93bd-4708-98a3-a22926751b18
  6. After buying Microsoft 365 for up to 5 people I get Unlicensed Product from Microsoft on my...

After buying Microsoft 365 for up to 5 people I get Unlicensed Product from Microsoft on my...: After buying Microsoft 365 for up to 5 people I get Unlicensed Product from Microsoft on my PC? What do I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/after-buying-microsoft-365-for-up-to-5-people-i/3db4a15a-93bd-4708-98a3-a22926751b18
  7. After buying Microsoft 365 for up to 5 people I get Unlicensed Product from Microsoft on my...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. office apps showing unlicensed product

in Windows 10 Gaming
    office apps showing unlicensed product: I upgraded to windows 11 from windows 10 recently, earlier i was able to use all the office apps properly but now it shows unlicensed products and when i enter product key it shows some error invalidpin... also it shows unable to recognise...
  9. office apps showing unlicensed product

office apps showing unlicensed product: I upgraded to windows 11 from windows 10 recently, earlier i was able to use all the office apps properly but now it shows unlicensed products and when i enter product key it shows some error invalidpin... also it shows unable to recognise...
  10. i used some product key for professional workstations and after a day he has unlicensed windows 10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    i used some product key for professional workstations and after a day he has unlicensed windows 10: My friend has digital key of win 10 Home and has used some product key for professional workstations and after a day he has unlicensed windows 10 and he doesn’t know how to fix it. He doesn’t want to do clean install or access the BIOS. Is there any way to dix that? I will...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. unlicensed product on top of the Office apps

2. windows 10 unlicensed what does not work