Windows 10: unlicensed windows10 aggro

Discus and support unlicensed windows10 aggro in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; It appears microsoft has finally got around to messing with unlicensed copies. IN my case I bought a brand new asus zenbook duo which seemed to lose... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by biktoor, Feb 6, 2020.

1. biktoor Win User

unlicensed windows10 aggro

It appears microsoft has finally got around to messing with unlicensed copies. IN my case I bought a brand new asus zenbook duo which seemed to lose the license after updates. Asus support suck on this and other issues saying it must be RMAed to inject a key. What a bunch of clowns, recently bought HP laptops are not having these digital licensing problems only asus. Now the most recent update is causing periodic and random full screen bluish windows to be plastered over the display advising activation and with only 1 solitary button to do so, all other keys do nothing including the win key Only Cntl-ALT-DEL seems functional and you must reboot via restart. LOGout/login only returns to the same overlayed window. I guess gates needs more money to kill the mosquitoes that he uses to portray himself as a philantrophist. Anyone else noticed this same development from the evil empire?

:)

biktoor, Feb 6, 2020
  2. DaveM121 Win User

Unlicensed Product

Hi Jennifer,

Please try the Activation troubleshooting steps on this page:

https://support.office.com/en-us/article/unlice...

If that does not resolve this for you, follow these steps to perform a full repair of your Office installation . . .

Open Control Panel - Programs and Features

Click Microsoft Office in the list of installed applications

At the top, click 'Change'

On the resulting dialog, click 'Repair' - choose the Online Repair, it is a comprehensive fix

That should fix any issues with your Office Installation . . .

DaveM121, Feb 6, 2020
  3. DaveM121 Win User
    Unlicensed

Hi Mirriam

Go to Office 365 Login | Microsoft Office and if you're not already signed in, select Sign in

On that page under your info, check the status of your subscription to Office 365 or your Office licence listed there?

If that checks out, click this link and run through the Office activation troubleshooter:

https://support.office.com/en-us/article/unlice...

If that does not resolve this for you, follow these steps to perform a full repair of your Office installation . . .

Open Control Panel - Programs and Features

Click Microsoft Office in the list of installed applications

At the top, click 'Change'

On the resulting dialog, click 'Repair' - choose the Online Repair, it is a comprehensive fix

That should fix any issues with your Office Installation, including activation . . .

DaveM121, Feb 6, 2020
  4. Allan Mej Win User

Windows10 update

Hi Ray,

To troubleshoot your issue, we suggest doing these following troubleshooting methods:

Method 1

• Turn off your PC.
    • Press and hold Shift then turn on your PC.
    • Wait for the setup (set up fixes the problem automatically).
    Method 2

• Create a media creation tool by following the steps in this
      link
    • Select your preferred installation option and wait for the process to finish.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Allan Mej, Feb 6, 2020
Thema:

1. unlicensed windows10 aggro - Similar Threads - unlicensed windows10 aggro

2. Unlicensed word

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Unlicensed word: I bought Microsoft office professional plus 2019 two years ago. Everything was perfect until today that i get a message saying that I have an unlicensed version of word and I need to activate that. However when I click this buttom I receive a message saying that my Microsoft...
  3. Distributing unlicensed windows

Distributing unlicensed windows: Hello. The software solution I am developing needs to be distributed together with the operating system as it's meant for computers that do not usually have any sort of peripherals. The idea is that we would distribute a wim file that has windows 10 + our software. The...
  4. Product suddenly "unlicensed"

Product suddenly "unlicensed": I have been using Microsoft Word on my computer since I got it four years ago. Suddenly Word is displaying this message: "PRODUCT NOTICE there was a problem checking this device's license status. Please sign in with the Office 360 account this device was activated with." I...
  5. Office 365 subscription unlicensed product

Office 365 subscription unlicensed product: This message appears on my microsoft Excel program and denies me access to use Excel. I have using Excel for a year. Can you help me please. Thanks...
  6. Unlicensed

Unlicensed: Gooday I would like to get un assistance from you guys..i try to open my word, and it keeps on telling me to activate the product, I have the product key to me..by I cant punch it..or activate it...
  7. Malware infections are associated with unlicensed software

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Malware infections are associated with unlicensed software: Globally, there is a strong and consistent correlation between using unlicensed software and encountering malware. So, the higher the usage of unlicensed software, the higher the risk of encountering malware. Unlicensed software may have viruses and would not have...
  8. unlicensed product

unlicensed product: I started a job in March of 2018. There was not a work computer ready for me so I used my personal laptop. I have since moved on and now am getting an unlicensed error on my laptop's Microsoft products because of the work account being disabled. The original Microsoft suite...
  9. Unlicensed Product

Unlicensed Product: I bought new HP laptop from online with in built windows. But I'm unable to create any Microsoft office products such as excel, word or PowerPoint. For example when I opened an excel it displays at the top Excel (unlicensed product) and when I clicked it is asking for product...
  10. My computer and an "unlicensed product"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My computer and an "unlicensed product": I wrote something on my wordpad app but it will not let me edit or copy and paste it to a different writing app because it states that its an "unlicensed product even though I wrote it all today ON the wordpad app. Please help me figure out what is going on. I really don't...