Windows 10: Unlimited Office Professional Plus 2016 for 4$?

Discus and support Unlimited Office Professional Plus 2016 for 4$? in Microsoft Office and 365 to solve the problem; ... and no support or security patches after October. Hi there. @DavidY. Actually if you use OFFICE intelligently - you don't really need... Discussion in 'Microsoft Office and 365' started by mibaup, Jul 31, 2017.

1. jimbo45 Win User

Unlimited Office Professional Plus 2016 for 4$?

Hi there.

@DavidY.

Actually if you use OFFICE intelligently - you don't really need security patches --although Office 2010 is probably a better bet than Office 2007.

Most people aren't using direct connections to the internet when using any version of Office -- and if they avoid opening up email attachments from unknown sources that are on say WORD / EXCEL etc format they should avoid any of those problems where viruses can get into vba code / macros.

I know (not allowed to say which) places that require quite a high level of govt / security clearance that still are perfectly happy using W7 enterprise and Office 2010 --so if office 2010 is good enough for those places it must be reasonably secure too-- individuals don't need anything like that level of security.

I'm only using Office 2016 because I got from a workplace an Enterprise licence - otherwise I would quite happily remained with Office 2010 or even Office 2007.

Office 2013 though was a total dog in every way however you looked at it -- best 100% avoided.

Office 365 could be a good choice for some but I have a total aversion to monthly subscriptions --it annoys me when I can't for example buy 2 years worth of electricity in advance --why not --the power company gets its money and I'm not forever having to tot up how much is being bled from my account each month --utilities, subscriptions, internet, phone, netflix, etc etc etc.

However that's for individuals to choose of course - but paying up front for any sort of decent mobile smart phone and then getting either a pay as you go sim card or one with a very low fee will save you after about 14 months a shedload of money.

For example --Samsung S8 -- monthly contract -- typical around 50 EUR a month - 600 EUR a year.
    Buy an unlocked one (both in Iceland and Belgium phones offered without contracts by law have to be "unlocked" - possibly in other places too) costs around 700 EUR, decent sim - 7 Eur a month. You don't need a SIM these days with a huge data allowannce .

Most places (even the UK !! - not always renowned for its hi-tech approach to these things) has a decent - albeit slowish connectable wifi environment in places where most people who use these devices are living / working / travelling to / visiting. Wifi doesn't cost you on the phone and if you use messaging systems over wifi you don't need to cough up on international roaming charges etc --and can certainly avoid the humungous charges for data usage.

Maths is obvious.

Cheers
    jimbo

jimbo45, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Unlimited Office Professional Plus 2016 for 4$?

1. Unlimited Office Professional Plus 2016 for 4$? - Similar Threads - Unlimited Office Professional

2. Lost Product Key to Office Professional Plus 2016

in Cortana
    Lost Product Key to Office Professional Plus 2016: Lost Product Key to Office Professional Plus 2016 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lost-product-key-to-office-professional-plus-2016/e6384b49-b08a-4ffa-ad47-91be4a7a8c2a
  3. Lost Product Key to Office Professional Plus 2016

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lost Product Key to Office Professional Plus 2016: Lost Product Key to Office Professional Plus 2016 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lost-product-key-to-office-professional-plus-2016/e6384b49-b08a-4ffa-ad47-91be4a7a8c2a
  4. Lost Product Key to Office Professional Plus 2016

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Office 2021 Professional Plus

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Office 2021 Professional Plus: Dear community service ,can someone please help me if the below website is legitimate? https://officedigital.io/cart/they are offering to sell office 2021 license 24 euro for a lifetime.is this true?Appreciate for reply.P....
  6. My Office Professional Plus 2016

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    My Office Professional Plus 2016: I wound up having to take my computer to be repaired after the May 2021 Windows update. Part of the problems were cause because I changes my Email account.The repairman put in a request to have my Security Information changed to reflect the new email account. I told him I...
  7. Office Professional Plus 2016 - Can't customize the ribbon

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Office Professional Plus 2016 - Can't customize the ribbon: I can't I even choose the items in the in the ribbon on my computer for Office Professional Plus 2016. This is my computer and I should be able to set it up for the way I use it. Ruth* Original title: Office Professional Plus 2016...
  8. Office Professional Plus 2016

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Office Professional Plus 2016: I can't I even choose the items in the in the ribbon on my computer for Office Professional Plus 2016. This is my computer and I should be able to set it up for the way I use it. Ruth...
  9. Unable to install Office 2016 Professional Plus 2016 in W10 1607

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Unable to install Office 2016 Professional Plus 2016 in W10 1607: Hi there! Well, after reseting the PC to factory settings and reinstalled my drivers, I'm encountering a nasty problem... I?m just unable to install office 2016 in Windows 10, just when it's about to finish, stops, reverts all and says there was an error installing the...
  10. Office 2016 Professional Plus activation

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Office 2016 Professional Plus activation: Dear Forum Board, I have installed, office 2016 professional plus, on every load of the program get the option to activate office (Try/Buy/Activate) close that box and check the options and the account is activated, and is ok. Please see the below pictures 78819