Windows 10: Unlink emails

Discus and support Unlink emails in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; How do I unlink two email accounts in Hotmail? Need some help please.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by PetBlake, Aug 30, 2019.

1. PetBlake Win User

Unlink emails

How do I unlink two email accounts in Hotmail? Need some help please.

:)

PetBlake, Aug 30, 2019

2. unlink email accounts

Hi, There are several methods or steps we can utilize to achieve your objective of unlinking your emails account with removing them. Before proceed with the different steps available, we need to further clarify on what applications or where on Windows
    10 you would like to unlink the email accounts. For us to resolve your concern, kindly answer the questions below:

• The email account you wanted to unlink, is this a Microsoft account, an Outlook.com account or a third party email account?
    • Where are you attempting to unlink your email account, is it on an email client you have on your desktop computer?
    • If you are using an email client, are you using the Outlook desktop application or a third party email client?
    • Are you pertaining to unlinking your email account from Windows 10 as a sign in option?

We look forward to your response to our queries.

Jordan Dom, Aug 30, 2019
  3. How do I unlink linked emails in my mail?

Hi RodErickson,

May I know what application are you using to access your emails? If you are using the built-in Mail app for Windows 10, you can follow these steps on how to unlink your linked emails:

1. In the Mail app, click on the gear icon below.
    2. Under Settings, click on Manage Accounts.
    3. Click on the email account that you wish to unlink.
    4. Click on Delete account from this device.

Let us know if this answers your question.

Gerald Vit, Aug 30, 2019
  4. Unlink emails

unlinking email accounts

"Unlinking email accounts" I do not recall setting up an app. all I know is it had been working ok until Feb 19
    and I opened my email and I had 516 msg. When I tried to delete some of them, nothing happened. on the left hand side where it listed my email accounts, it now showed combined email accounts, where before they were listed separately. I have no idea what
    happeed after I put my computer to sleep and when I woke it up on Feb 18. I am just an average user so I really can not explain what happened.

Grammy & GiGi, Aug 30, 2019
Thema:

Unlink emails

1. Unlink emails - Similar Threads - Unlink emails

2. My son created an Xbox account that I was unaware of and I unlinked it from my email...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My son created an Xbox account that I was unaware of and I unlinked it from my email...: My son created an Xbox account that I was unaware of and I unlinked it from my email address and now the Xbox is no longer signed in and the desktop is no longer signed in and we cannot get either back online...
  3. My son created an Xbox account that I was unaware of and I unlinked it from my email...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My son created an Xbox account that I was unaware of and I unlinked it from my email...: My son created an Xbox account that I was unaware of and I unlinked it from my email address and now the Xbox is no longer signed in and the desktop is no longer signed in and we cannot get either back online...
  4. UNLINKING EMAIL ACCOUNTS

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    UNLINKING EMAIL ACCOUNTS: I am going crazy trying to UNLINK my gmail and my Hotmail. I DO NOT want to delete either but that seems to be my only option as what I have read I DO NOT have the option to UNLINK....AND I am NOT getting my gmails or able to send any gmails. I am losing jobs because I can't...
  5. UNLINKING EMAIL ACCOUNTS

in Windows 10 Gaming
    UNLINKING EMAIL ACCOUNTS: I am going crazy trying to UNLINK my gmail and my Hotmail. I DO NOT want to delete either but that seems to be my only option as what I have read I DO NOT have the option to UNLINK....AND I am NOT getting my gmails or able to send any gmails. I am losing jobs because I can't...
  6. UNLINKING EMAIL ACCOUNTS

7. How do I unlink my email address connected to my windows computer?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I unlink my email address connected to my windows computer?: So my @live email address was exposed in a data breach and so now I am planning on deleting the account entirely. However, this particular email address is connected to my windows computer and is my central "user." Is there a way I can unlink this to my computer, without...
  8. How do I unlink my email address connected to my windows computer?

How do I unlink my email address connected to my windows computer?: So my @live email address was exposed in a data breach and so now I am planning on deleting the account entirely. However, this particular email address is connected to my windows computer and is my central "user." Is there a way I can unlink this to my computer, without...
  9. unlink a sky.com email from microsoft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    unlink a sky.com email from microsoft: every time I use a service that uses my Microsoft account it lists sky.com as an option lately it was Alexa show that I linked Microsoft calendarnow I have not used sky email for about 10 years I have sky tv but not sky broadbandso how do I unlink sky.com from Microsoft...
  10. unlink a sky.com email from microsoft

unlink a sky.com email from microsoft: every time I use a service that uses my Microsoft account it lists sky.com as an option lately it was Alexa show that I linked Microsoft calendarnow I have not used sky email for about 10 years I have sky tv but not sky broadbandso how do I unlink sky.com from Microsoft...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. unlink email

2. how do i unlink my emails in windows 10

3. unlink email accounts in mail windows 10

4. how to unlink email addresses,
  5. unlink second email adress from microsoft account,
  6. how to unlink hotmail accounts,
  7. how to unlink your computer,
  8. unlinking email accounts