Windows 10: unlink license from account

Discus and support unlink license from account in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; is there a way to unlink my windows license from my microsoft account? don't ask why, it's a bit complicated to explain right now... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by orangeturtle197, Nov 7, 2020.

1. unlink license from account

is there a way to unlink my windows license from my microsoft account?

don't ask why, it's a bit complicated to explain right now

:)

orangeturtle197, Nov 7, 2020

2. unlink email accounts

Hi, There are several methods or steps we can utilize to achieve your objective of unlinking your emails account with removing them. Before proceed with the different steps available, we need to further clarify on what applications or where on Windows
    10 you would like to unlink the email accounts. For us to resolve your concern, kindly answer the questions below:

• The email account you wanted to unlink, is this a Microsoft account, an Outlook.com account or a third party email account?
    • Where are you attempting to unlink your email account, is it on an email client you have on your desktop computer?
    • If you are using an email client, are you using the Outlook desktop application or a third party email client?
    • Are you pertaining to unlinking your email account from Windows 10 as a sign in option?

We look forward to your response to our queries.

Jordan Dom, Nov 7, 2020
  3. Unlink an old android phone from my pc

I go thru the suggested steps: Start - Settings - Phone - Unlink this PC.

When I first open the "your phone" screen the old phone is listed. Not sure if the phone listed is suppose to be selectable or not, but my is not. When I select "Unlink this PC" the phone listed is removed. When I select "Add Phone" the old phone still
    shows. I have removed the old phone from my Microsoft Account. I have rebooted after unlink this pc but I still cannot remove my old phone.

LostSailorPO1, Nov 7, 2020
  4. Munifex Win User

unlink license from account

How to unlink Email Accounts in Win 10 Mail App

To unlink linked accounts:-

• In Mail App. Select Hamburger or 'All Accounts' icon to display account list.
    • Right click on the name of the account to unlink, ('linked inbox' by default), & select 'Account Settings'
    • Under 'Manage Accounts' select (Left click) the name of the linked inbox. 'Settings for linked inbox' will open.
    • Select 'Unlink inboxes' .
    Hope it helps.

Munifex, Nov 7, 2020
Thema:

unlink license from account

1. unlink license from account - Similar Threads - unlink license account

2. How to unlink my Windows license from my Microsoft account and link to a different account?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to unlink my Windows license from my Microsoft account and link to a different account?: Im buying a new pc and I want to give my cousin my current pc that has a digital windows licence on it that is linked to my MS account. How do I unlink my account so that he can connect his own account to that license and I will be able to link mine to a new license on a new...
  3. How to unlink my Windows license from my Microsoft account and link to a different account?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How to unlink my Windows license from my Microsoft account and link to a different account?: Im buying a new pc and I want to give my cousin my current pc that has a digital windows licence on it that is linked to my MS account. How do I unlink my account so that he can connect his own account to that license and I will be able to link mine to a new license on a new...
  4. Unlink my Microsoft account from windows license

Unlink my Microsoft account from windows license: Hello everyone My Microsoft account has a windows 10 digital license linked to it, I want to remove it and link another account to the digital license. Is that possible?...
  5. Unlink my Microsoft account from windows license

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unlink my Microsoft account from windows license: Hello everyone My Microsoft account has a windows 10 digital license linked to it, I want to remove it and link another account to the digital license. Is that possible?...
  6. Unlink my Microsoft account from windows license

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Unlink Account from Window's password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unlink Account from Window's password: Hello,I installed windows 10 that we got from university. At the past one year and a half every time I change my university's user somehow my computer's password changes as well.Today I unlinked one drive from my computer but it still shows me that my password is related to...
  8. Unlinking Microsoft Account from PC

in Windows 10 Customization
    Unlinking Microsoft Account from PC: Hi all, If I unlink my Microsoft account from my PC will I lose any data from my user account?Thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unlinking-microsoft-account-from-pc/db2e4c13-9130-4b30-a60d-9207c916f476
  9. Unlink license and microsoft account in order to sell the computer

Unlink license and microsoft account in order to sell the computer: Hello, could you please help me? I would like to know if it is possible to unlink my windows 10 license from my microsoft account and how because i need to sell my computer. Just to clarify: I want to sell my PC to somebody else WITH the windows license BUT WITHOUT my account...
  10. Unlink Microsoft Account from Local Account

in Windows 10 Customization
    Unlink Microsoft Account from Local Account: I have been using my computer without a linked Microsoft account on the main local account (this one has different settings compared to any other accounts I create) and I recently signed into a Microsoft app (specifically the Xbox app) to be able to use the game bar. This...