Windows 10: Unlink Microsoft work account

Discus and support Unlink Microsoft work account in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How can I unlink my Microsoft work account? If I go to Settings > Email & accounts, under "Accounts used by other apps" I see my work account. The only... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by DavidBergstein, Mar 7, 2020.

1. Unlink Microsoft work account

How can I unlink my Microsoft work account? If I go to Settings > Email & accounts, under "Accounts used by other apps" I see my work account. The only option I see with this account is "Manage". I don't see a delete option. And when I select "Manage" it takes me to my work-related Microsoft login screen and Access Denied. This makes sense since I no longer work there.

How can I remove my work Microsoft account without login in to it?

Thank you.

:)

DavidBergstein, Mar 7, 2020

2. unlink email accounts

Hi, There are several methods or steps we can utilize to achieve your objective of unlinking your emails account with removing them. Before proceed with the different steps available, we need to further clarify on what applications or where on Windows
    10 you would like to unlink the email accounts. For us to resolve your concern, kindly answer the questions below:

• The email account you wanted to unlink, is this a Microsoft account, an Outlook.com account or a third party email account?
    • Where are you attempting to unlink your email account, is it on an email client you have on your desktop computer?
    • If you are using an email client, are you using the Outlook desktop application or a third party email client?
    • Are you pertaining to unlinking your email account from Windows 10 as a sign in option?

We look forward to your response to our queries.

Jordan Dom, Mar 7, 2020
  3. Deleting a Microsoft account

Sure thing, you can just "unlink" it, here's how:

• Go to Settings app, choose Accounts
    • Click "Sign in with a local account instead" and finish out the steps

That's all there is to it Unlink Microsoft work account :)

Shawn 'Cmdr' Keene [MVP], Mar 7, 2020
  4. Cliff S Win User

Unlink Microsoft work account

Link or Unlink OneDrive with Microsoft Account in Windows 10

One question Shawn...
    Now that my OneDrive folder and subfolders are moved and setup to the 2nd internal disk,

Unlink Microsoft work account [​IMG]

can I delete the whole folder on my C: drive in my User folder on the C: drive? Or should I leave well enough alone?

Unlink Microsoft work account [​IMG]

Cliff S, Mar 7, 2020
Thema:

Unlink Microsoft work account

1. Unlink Microsoft work account - Similar Threads - Unlink Microsoft account

2. Cant unlink microsoft online account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant unlink microsoft online account: I created a local account because I dont want to use aby of the Microsoft online facilities - they are cumbersome and overbearing.2 weeks later, I get a prompt to back up PC so I think Ok, good idea - it asks me to login to OneDrive so I do.As soon as I log in, my Chrome...
  3. Cant unlink microsoft online account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cant unlink microsoft online account: I created a local account because I dont want to use aby of the Microsoft online facilities - they are cumbersome and overbearing.2 weeks later, I get a prompt to back up PC so I think Ok, good idea - it asks me to login to OneDrive so I do.As soon as I log in, my Chrome...
  4. Unable to unlink my Microsoft account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to unlink my Microsoft account: Note: This was copied from my post on r/WindowsHelp. I posted there, waited a day, and got no response, so I just assumed it got lost in the large number of posts.When I originally set up my account, I used a Microsoft account that I no longer want to use, so I have been...
  5. Unlinking Microsoft Account from PC

in Windows 10 Customization
    Unlinking Microsoft Account from PC: Hi all, If I unlink my Microsoft account from my PC will I lose any data from my user account?Thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unlinking-microsoft-account-from-pc/db2e4c13-9130-4b30-a60d-9207c916f476
  6. unlinking accounts

unlinking accounts: Ok... I know that this question has been asked millions of times though out the last 8 years with just as many answers. However being highly frustrated with dealing with xbox issues only to find out that my local computer administrator is now linked to my xbox CHILD account...
  7. Unlink Microsoft Account from Local Account

Unlink Microsoft Account from Local Account: I have been using my computer without a linked Microsoft account on the main local account (this one has different settings compared to any other accounts I create) and I recently signed into a Microsoft app (specifically the Xbox app) to be able to use the game bar. This...
  8. Unlinking my work account

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Unlinking my work account: I use MS Outlook to access emails and calendars from: my primary company account with its own domain hosted in Google my personal Gmail account my student account with its own MS domain multiple work accounts each with their own MS domains Until recently this worked...
  9. Unlink Microsoft account

Unlink Microsoft account: So I accidentally signed in to my Microsoft account on a computer and it got linked to the local account I was on. How do I unlink my Microsoft account while keeping the local account intact? The computer is using Windows 10, and I don’t think there are backups. I need...
  10. HOW TO UNLINK MICROSOFT ACCOUNT??

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    HOW TO UNLINK MICROSOFT ACCOUNT??: I was trying to fix something with my pc game and I went in to the xbox app and signed in on my computer for the first time. it then said it would link this to my whole computer and because this was my old xbox account it was family restricted. now I cant do anything and my...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. unlinking the account from Access work or school

2. unlink microsoft account with work account

3. unlink work account microsoft

4. how to unlink work account in windows 10,
  5. how do i unlink my mico soft exchange email from my personal outlook email on my android,
  6. microsoft unlink work account