Windows 10: unlink my cell phone from my pc

Discus and support unlink my cell phone from my pc in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; how can I unlink my android phone from my pc... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by BenJimenez, Oct 8, 2020.

1. unlink my cell phone from my pc

how can I unlink my android phone from my pc

:)

BenJimenez, Oct 8, 2020

2. Unlink an old android phone from my pc

I go thru the suggested steps: Start - Settings - Phone - Unlink this PC.

When I first open the "your phone" screen the old phone is listed. Not sure if the phone listed is suppose to be selectable or not, but my is not. When I select "Unlink this PC" the phone listed is removed. When I select "Add Phone" the old phone still
    shows. I have removed the old phone from my Microsoft Account. I have rebooted after unlink this pc but I still cannot remove my old phone.

LostSailorPO1, Oct 8, 2020
  3. Undead46 Win User
    [FS][US]   Undead's Sell Shop - RAM, Routers, PC Cards, Cell Phones, and More!

Updated: Added Routers, PCS Cards, and a Cell Phone to my selling list.

Updated 2: Added 2 more routers, another cell phone, and a PSP.

Undead46, Oct 8, 2020
  4. twilyth Win User

unlink my cell phone from my pc

Blocking Cell Phone Numbers

Here's one way to get around the problem. It's kludgy but it should work.

Get a VOIP based phone service or a magic jack. For 24/7 access, you're better off with VOIP that uses an ethernet adapter, but that's up to the user.

The important point is to find one that lets you create your own "black list" of callers. Usually they will have both black and white list options and these are usually a subcategory under the "do not disturb" or similar feature.

The provider will usually let you create a second number for $5-10 per month. You'll use this for your cell phone number. If it is ever compromised, you can change it easily without affecting the base number.

Forward the second number to your cell phone and give everyone that one as your "cell phone" number. There will be a delay of a few seconds as calls get routed, but who cares. It's not like any of us is on Obama's speed dial right?

Now when you get assholes calling you, just add them to the black list.

You can also block calls w/o caller id this way if your cell phone co. doesn't already do that for you.

twilyth, Oct 8, 2020
Thema:

unlink my cell phone from my pc

1. unlink my cell phone from my pc - Similar Threads - unlink cell phone

2. Cell phone

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cell phone: I’m trying to Change my cell phone number but don’t have access to my old phone number But have have all the info it needs https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cell-phone/67a833de-74e1-4e7a-a605-51d7199ba0df
  3. Cell phone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cell phone: I’m trying to Change my cell phone number but don’t have access to my old phone number But have have all the info it needs https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cell-phone/67a833de-74e1-4e7a-a605-51d7199ba0df
  4. Unlink my microsoft account from my w10 pc

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Unlink my microsoft account from my w10 pc: I want to unlink my microsoft acc. from my pc but before i do this process, i need to ask that, after the unlink process Do i lose my personal files like videos, photos, softwares, programs, files on my desktop? I mean everything stays where they are,right? I dont wanna lose...
  5. unlinking my phone from micro soft accounts

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    unlinking my phone from micro soft accounts: I accidentally linked my phone to my micro soft account on my desktop...how do I unlink it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unlinking-my-phone-from-micro-soft-accounts/a98239ed-a1f1-4531-bbda-9003f418a755
  6. how do I see on my pc what is on my samsung cell phone?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    how do I see on my pc what is on my samsung cell phone?: how do I see on my pc what is on my samsung cell phone? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-see-on-my-pc-what-is-on-my-samsung-cell/426461d5-c7dc-470f-af40-e3070c1ed73b
  7. Transfer from PC to Cell Phone

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Transfer from PC to Cell Phone: I cannot figure out how to transfer individual documents, pictures, etc to my cell phone. Pc to cell. I found an easy way to do it using file explorer, highlight the document, click copy but my Lg Android is no longer listed in the drop-down menu. My phone is connected to...
  8. Transferring photos from android cell phone to my PC

Transferring photos from android cell phone to my PC: I can transfer the photos I take on my camera to my PC no problem. However, I get every single Microsoft Icon along with them which of course clogs up my picture files. Any solution?...
  9. transfer photos from my cell phone

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    transfer photos from my cell phone: I need to transfer my photos that I have in my cell phone to my Lenovo laptop with Windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/transfer-photos-from-my-cell-phone/da8391f5-0f79-49cc-b97a-fdd9d368622d"
  10. Getting Info From a Cell Phone

Getting Info From a Cell Phone: I have a Samsung Android Note 8. I'm looking for a FREE program that will allow me to download my phone contacts list to my computer for printing and backup. I'm trying to avoid having to hand copy the list and make it easier to update my backup as I add/subtract contacts....