Windows 10: Unlink my microsoft account from my w10 pc

Discus and support Unlink my microsoft account from my w10 pc in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I want to unlink my microsoft acc. from my pc but before i do this process, i need to ask that, after the unlink process Do i lose my personal files... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by ozgur111, Apr 14, 2021.

1. ozgur111 Win User

Unlink my microsoft account from my w10 pc

I want to unlink my microsoft acc. from my pc but before i do this process, i need to ask that, after the unlink process Do i lose my personal files like videos, photos, softwares, programs, files on my desktop? I mean everything stays where they are,right? I dont wanna lose my personal files..

thank you.

:)

ozgur111, Apr 14, 2021

2. Unlink an old android phone from my pc

I go thru the suggested steps: Start - Settings - Phone - Unlink this PC.

When I first open the "your phone" screen the old phone is listed. Not sure if the phone listed is suppose to be selectable or not, but my is not. When I select "Unlink this PC" the phone listed is removed. When I select "Add Phone" the old phone still
    shows. I have removed the old phone from my Microsoft Account. I have rebooted after unlink this pc but I still cannot remove my old phone.

LostSailorPO1, Apr 14, 2021
  3. unlink email accounts

Hi, There are several methods or steps we can utilize to achieve your objective of unlinking your emails account with removing them. Before proceed with the different steps available, we need to further clarify on what applications or where on Windows
    10 you would like to unlink the email accounts. For us to resolve your concern, kindly answer the questions below:

• The email account you wanted to unlink, is this a Microsoft account, an Outlook.com account or a third party email account?
    • Where are you attempting to unlink your email account, is it on an email client you have on your desktop computer?
    • If you are using an email client, are you using the Outlook desktop application or a third party email client?
    • Are you pertaining to unlinking your email account from Windows 10 as a sign in option?

We look forward to your response to our queries.

Jordan Dom, Apr 14, 2021
  4. Unlink my microsoft account from my w10 pc

How do I unlink my Microsoft Account from Local Accunt?

Hello,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I would suggest you to follow the methods given below and check.

• What do you mean when you say "How do I unlink my Microsoft account from Local account in Windows 10?
      " ?
    Microsoft account and local account are two different things.

I would suggest you to create another local account and check.

• Press windows key + X key and select Control panel.
    • In Control panel select User Account.
    • In user Account Click on Manage another account.
    • Click on Add a new user in PC settings.
    • Click Add someone else to this PC.
    • Click on The person I want add doesn't have an email address.
    Hope this helps, if you need further assistance on Windows let us know we will be glad to help.

Ashish Sondhi, Apr 14, 2021
Thema:

Unlink my microsoft account from my w10 pc

1. Unlink my microsoft account from my w10 pc - Similar Threads - Unlink microsoft account

2. Unlinking my windows login account on pc from my child’s microsoft account

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Unlinking my windows login account on pc from my child’s microsoft account: Hi all,My pc was not linked to a microsoft online account.My child wanted to play something from his microsoft account and ended up linking my login to his account. Now, because of family settings, my pc is controlled by my ex-wife’s parental settings for our child.How do I...
  3. Unlinking my windows login account on pc from my child’s microsoft account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unlinking my windows login account on pc from my child’s microsoft account: Hi all,My pc was not linked to a microsoft online account.My child wanted to play something from his microsoft account and ended up linking my login to his account. Now, because of family settings, my pc is controlled by my ex-wife’s parental settings for our child.How do I...
  4. Unlinking my windows login account on pc from my child’s microsoft account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Unlink my Microsoft account from windows license

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Unlink my Microsoft account from windows license: Hello everyone My Microsoft account has a windows 10 digital license linked to it, I want to remove it and link another account to the digital license. Is that possible?...
  6. Unlink my Microsoft account from windows license

Unlink my Microsoft account from windows license: Hello everyone My Microsoft account has a windows 10 digital license linked to it, I want to remove it and link another account to the digital license. Is that possible?...
  7. How do I unlink a Microsoft account from my PC?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I unlink a Microsoft account from my PC?: It's running the latest stable build of Windows 11, and the 'Remove' button that was there in Windows 10 under Settings>Accounts>Email and Accounts>Accounts used by other apps is now gone. Is there a way to restore it without returning to Windows 10, the window for that is...
  8. How do I unlink a Microsoft account from my PC?

How do I unlink a Microsoft account from my PC?: It's running the latest stable build of Windows 11, and the 'Remove' button that was there in Windows 10 under Settings>Accounts>Email and Accounts>Accounts used by other apps is now gone. Is there a way to restore it without returning to Windows 10, the window for that is...
  9. Unlinking Microsoft Account from PC

in Windows 10 Customization
    Unlinking Microsoft Account from PC: Hi all, If I unlink my Microsoft account from my PC will I lose any data from my user account?Thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unlinking-microsoft-account-from-pc/db2e4c13-9130-4b30-a60d-9207c916f476
  10. Unlink Microsoft account on my PC

in Windows 10 Customization
    Unlink Microsoft account on my PC: Hello, my Microsoft account is linked to my Windows 10 computer through settings, but I can't find a way to sign out. Any ideas? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unlink-microsoft-account-on-my-pc/f975f541-ddce-4ffe-9249-40638a1500dd