Windows 10: Unlink OneDrive from a PC remotely

Discus and support Unlink OneDrive from a PC remotely in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi, I know how to unlink from within the OneDrive App Settings > Account >Unlink this PC. 1. Is there a centralized location/webpage from where I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by SujithNair1, Mar 17, 2021.

1. Unlink OneDrive from a PC remotely

Hi,

I know how to unlink from within the OneDrive App Settings > Account >Unlink this PC.

1. Is there a centralized location/webpage from where I can manage all the linked PCs/devices and Unlink the ones I do not need?

2. How do I Unlink a PC remotely? Say for when I lost access to a PC.

Office 365 provides a centralized location from where I can revoke subscription access. I am looking for something similar for OneDrive.

Thanks,
    Sujith

:)

SujithNair1, Mar 17, 2021

2. Unlink an old android phone from my pc

I go thru the suggested steps: Start - Settings - Phone - Unlink this PC.

When I first open the "your phone" screen the old phone is listed. Not sure if the phone listed is suppose to be selectable or not, but my is not. When I select "Unlink this PC" the phone listed is removed. When I select "Add Phone" the old phone still
    shows. I have removed the old phone from my Microsoft Account. I have rebooted after unlink this pc but I still cannot remove my old phone.

LostSailorPO1, Mar 17, 2021
  3. Unlink Pictures Folder from OneDrive

Hello there,

I am attempting to unlink the Pictures folder in Windows 10 from OneDrive. I have far too many pictures currently and don't want to have them eat up up space. I believe I was able to do it before I reformatted my computer, but it no longer lets me bypass it. I get a message saying Can't stop syncing folder.

Any suggestions?

Cheers,

Unlink OneDrive from a PC remotely [​IMG]

LuLuLaMour, Mar 17, 2021
  4. Unlink OneDrive from a PC remotely

Unlink PC from OneDrive

Hello,

My name is Jennifer, an independent advisor trying to help.

Unlinking will not create anything

Here you have the steps to unlink one driver the right way

https://www.thewindowsclub.com/uninstall-onedri...

https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/36246-link-...

Standard Disclaimer: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research
    any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it

Regards.

JenniferCooper19, Mar 17, 2021
Thema:

Unlink OneDrive from a PC remotely

1. Unlink OneDrive from a PC remotely - Similar Threads - Unlink OneDrive remotely

2. Unlinking files from OneDrive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unlinking files from OneDrive: A week ago I installed sims 4 on my pc. Onedrive automatically, which is annoying in itself, decided to link the sims files. I only have 5 GB in total on my personal onedrive, so you can imagine what kind of problem the sims gaming files will create..So, I did the steps I...
  3. Unlinking files from OneDrive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unlinking files from OneDrive: A week ago I installed sims 4 on my pc. Onedrive automatically, which is annoying in itself, decided to link the sims files. I only have 5 GB in total on my personal onedrive, so you can imagine what kind of problem the sims gaming files will create..So, I did the steps I...
  4. Unlink OneDrive from PC using PowerShell

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unlink OneDrive from PC using PowerShell: Hello,We recently changed the name of our AAD tenant and need all of our employees to unlink OneDrive from their laptops and re-link, so that the implemented name change can be applied to the file paths within their OneDrive directory. I was curious if this could be done by...
  5. Unlink OneDrive from PC using PowerShell

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unlink OneDrive from PC using PowerShell: Hello,We recently changed the name of our AAD tenant and need all of our employees to unlink OneDrive from their laptops and re-link, so that the implemented name change can be applied to the file paths within their OneDrive directory. I was curious if this could be done by...
  6. Unlink OneDrive from PC using PowerShell

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. OneDrive Unlink

OneDrive Unlink: Hi. My pc storage is full and I was thinking of unlinking my two OneDrive accounts but I am worried that the files I have on them will be permanently removed. What should I do? I don't mind having to access them online if that's the case....
  8. Unlink Pictures Folder from OneDrive

in Windows 10 Support
    Unlink Pictures Folder from OneDrive: Hello there, I am attempting to unlink the Pictures folder in Windows 10 from OneDrive. I have far too many pictures currently and don't want to have them eat up up space. I believe I was able to do it before I reformatted my computer, but it no longer lets me bypass it. I...
  9. unlinked onedrive deleted files from folders

unlinked onedrive deleted files from folders: i expanded my onedrive to premium , unlinked it to change hard drive and after that all my data deleted from its folders , i got my desktop clear and documents folder lost its 3 gb of data , there are nothing in current folders or in the cloud , they are empty , how that is...
  10. Unlink PC from OneDrive

Unlink PC from OneDrive: All my folders including my desktop are linked to OneDrive. My local PC User folder (Local Disk (C)>Users>user folder) does not have a desktop folder. If I unlink OneDrive, will a desktop folder be created?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how do I remove one drive from a remote computer