Windows 10: Unlinking 365 account

Discus and support Unlinking 365 account in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; The company I worked at had awful "loaner" laptops for people to borrow when they needed to work remotely, so I figured I'd be smart and link my work... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by LHancock, Aug 8, 2019.

1. LHancock Win User

Unlinking 365 account

The company I worked at had awful "loaner" laptops for people to borrow when they needed to work remotely, so I figured I'd be smart and link my work email/365 account to my personal laptop and use that instead. Problem is, I've since left the company, and now I'm getting error messages on my computer about an issue with my school or work account. LOL! No wonder. I bet they either deactivated it, or changed the password. How do I get it off my personal laptop without the new login info for it? There's no "remove" option?

Thanks!

:)

LHancock, Aug 8, 2019

2. unlink email accounts

Hi, There are several methods or steps we can utilize to achieve your objective of unlinking your emails account with removing them. Before proceed with the different steps available, we need to further clarify on what applications or where on Windows
    10 you would like to unlink the email accounts. For us to resolve your concern, kindly answer the questions below:

• The email account you wanted to unlink, is this a Microsoft account, an Outlook.com account or a third party email account?
    • Where are you attempting to unlink your email account, is it on an email client you have on your desktop computer?
    • If you are using an email client, are you using the Outlook desktop application or a third party email client?
    • Are you pertaining to unlinking your email account from Windows 10 as a sign in option?

We look forward to your response to our queries.

Jordan Dom, Aug 8, 2019
  3. Munifex Win User
    How to unlink Email Accounts in Win 10 Mail App

To unlink linked accounts:-

• In Mail App. Select Hamburger or 'All Accounts' icon to display account list.
    • Right click on the name of the account to unlink, ('linked inbox' by default), & select 'Account Settings'
    • Under 'Manage Accounts' select (Left click) the name of the linked inbox. 'Settings for linked inbox' will open.
    • Select 'Unlink inboxes' .
    Hope it helps.

Munifex, Aug 8, 2019
  4. Vesao Win User

Unlinking 365 account

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:
      Code:
      net user test /del

Vesao, Aug 8, 2019
Thema:

Unlinking 365 account

1. Unlinking 365 account - Similar Threads - Unlinking 365 account

2. Unlinking my accounts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unlinking my accounts: How can I unlink my PC and my laptop? My PC is under an email as my laptop was under a different email. Today I decided to do a factory reset on an old laptop and when I signed in, I accidentally used my email that was under my PC leading to both my PC and laptop linking....
  3. Unlinking my accounts

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unlinking my accounts: How can I unlink my PC and my laptop? My PC is under an email as my laptop was under a different email. Today I decided to do a factory reset on an old laptop and when I signed in, I accidentally used my email that was under my PC leading to both my PC and laptop linking....
  4. Unlink School Account

Unlink School Account: Hello all,I hope someone is able to help me with this strange issue I have. As you can see I do not have my school account or email linked at all on my windows 11 I am also on a local account. However, everytime I click on manage accounts it redirects me to my school account....
  5. UNLINKING EMAIL ACCOUNTS

in Windows 10 Gaming
    UNLINKING EMAIL ACCOUNTS: I am going crazy trying to UNLINK my gmail and my Hotmail. I DO NOT want to delete either but that seems to be my only option as what I have read I DO NOT have the option to UNLINK....AND I am NOT getting my gmails or able to send any gmails. I am losing jobs because I can't...
  6. Unlinking Email Accounts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unlinking Email Accounts: Somehow I stumbled into linking my email accounts and now want to unlink them. I've checked a number of sources but can't find the "UNLINK" button. Need help. Thanks...
  7. Unlinking Email Accounts

Unlinking Email Accounts: Somehow I stumbled into linking my email accounts and now want to unlink them. I've checked a number of sources but can't find the "UNLINK" button. Need help. Thanks...
  8. unlinking accounts

in Windows 10 Customization
    unlinking accounts: Ok... I know that this question has been asked millions of times though out the last 8 years with just as many answers. However being highly frustrated with dealing with xbox issues only to find out that my local computer administrator is now linked to my xbox CHILD account...
  9. Unlink ea account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unlink ea account: hi so i recently decided to play ea play on pc and it brought me to an old account i no longer have access to, id like to unlink the current ea account and link *** Email address is removed for privacy *** ea account...
  10. Unlink Microsoft account

in Windows 10 Customization
    Unlink Microsoft account: So I accidentally signed in to my Microsoft account on a computer and it got linked to the local account I was on. How do I unlink my Microsoft account while keeping the local account intact? The computer is using Windows 10, and I don’t think there are backups. I need...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. unlink 365 accounts