Windows 10: unlinking accounts

Discus and support unlinking accounts in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Ok... I know that this question has been asked millions of times though out the last 8 years with just as many answers. However being highly... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by HuskerFan8897, Mar 28, 2021.

1. unlinking accounts

Ok... I know that this question has been asked millions of times though out the last 8 years with just as many answers. However being highly frustrated with dealing with xbox issues only to find out that my local computer administrator is now linked to my xbox CHILD account which loses screen time due to being child and now i CAN NOT UNLINK the microsoft account!!!!! which all i wanted was to add e-mail to keep an eye on child from the built in computer administrator due to UAC and microsoft just being all around big brother. I need to know if

#1Can i unlink the microsoft CHILD account from my built in administrator and...

#2Re-Link MY ADULT account to said Administrator... or

#3Do I have to redo ALL my accounts and TBs worth of music and movies because Microsoft wants to be in control.

:)

HuskerFan8897, Mar 28, 2021

2. unlink email accounts

Hi, There are several methods or steps we can utilize to achieve your objective of unlinking your emails account with removing them. Before proceed with the different steps available, we need to further clarify on what applications or where on Windows
    10 you would like to unlink the email accounts. For us to resolve your concern, kindly answer the questions below:

• The email account you wanted to unlink, is this a Microsoft account, an Outlook.com account or a third party email account?
    • Where are you attempting to unlink your email account, is it on an email client you have on your desktop computer?
    • If you are using an email client, are you using the Outlook desktop application or a third party email client?
    • Are you pertaining to unlinking your email account from Windows 10 as a sign in option?

We look forward to your response to our queries.

Jordan Dom, Mar 28, 2021
  3. Unlink an old android phone from my pc

I go thru the suggested steps: Start - Settings - Phone - Unlink this PC.

When I first open the "your phone" screen the old phone is listed. Not sure if the phone listed is suppose to be selectable or not, but my is not. When I select "Unlink this PC" the phone listed is removed. When I select "Add Phone" the old phone still
    shows. I have removed the old phone from my Microsoft Account. I have rebooted after unlink this pc but I still cannot remove my old phone.

LostSailorPO1, Mar 28, 2021
  4. Munifex Win User

unlinking accounts

How to unlink Email Accounts in Win 10 Mail App

To unlink linked accounts:-

• In Mail App. Select Hamburger or 'All Accounts' icon to display account list.
    • Right click on the name of the account to unlink, ('linked inbox' by default), & select 'Account Settings'
    • Under 'Manage Accounts' select (Left click) the name of the linked inbox. 'Settings for linked inbox' will open.
    • Select 'Unlink inboxes' .
    Hope it helps.

Munifex, Mar 28, 2021
Thema:

unlinking accounts

1. unlinking accounts - Similar Threads - unlinking accounts

2. Unlink my xbox account from Activision

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unlink my xbox account from Activision: I lost my gmail account password from 2 years ago and linked my xbox account to Activison, call of duty account. I now cannot unlink it because i cannot verify, not letting me unlink my xbox account. Is it stuck for ever?...
  3. Unlink my xbox account from Activision

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unlink my xbox account from Activision: I lost my gmail account password from 2 years ago and linked my xbox account to Activison, call of duty account. I now cannot unlink it because i cannot verify, not letting me unlink my xbox account. Is it stuck for ever?...
  4. Unlink my xbox account from Activision

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. How can I unlink a LIVE account from the admin account in windows 10 without recreating the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I unlink a LIVE account from the admin account in windows 10 without recreating the...: My sister took my mother laptop and my sister linked her account to the admin on the PC. We need it to be unlinked completely. There is NO WORK or SCHOOL account present, just Windows 10 ADMIN account is linked to my sisters MICROSOFT LIVE email account.I have created a...
  6. How can I unlink a LIVE account from the admin account in windows 10 without recreating the...

How can I unlink a LIVE account from the admin account in windows 10 without recreating the...: My sister took my mother laptop and my sister linked her account to the admin on the PC. We need it to be unlinked completely. There is NO WORK or SCHOOL account present, just Windows 10 ADMIN account is linked to my sisters MICROSOFT LIVE email account.I have created a...
  7. How can I unlink a LIVE account from the admin account in windows 10 without recreating the...

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. How do I unlink a separate Microsoft account from Windows 11 Pro?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I unlink a separate Microsoft account from Windows 11 Pro?: I added an alternate Microsoft account of mine to my PC that I gave to my brother. I want to take it off now. It's not the main account. I am using Windows 11 Pro 23H2....
  9. How do I unlink a separate Microsoft account from Windows 11 Pro?

How do I unlink a separate Microsoft account from Windows 11 Pro?: I added an alternate Microsoft account of mine to my PC that I gave to my brother. I want to take it off now. It's not the main account. I am using Windows 11 Pro 23H2....
  10. How do I unlink/unsync two computers that share the same Microsoft account?

How do I unlink/unsync two computers that share the same Microsoft account?: Hello. I need to elaborate just a bit here.I have 2 pc's running Win10 on the same Microsoft account. Now, the differences are that one pc is a retail version of Win10, the other was the free upgrade from Win7not sure if this matters.I just did the most recent updates and...