Windows 10: Unlinking an account from Old Laptop

Discus and support Unlinking an account from Old Laptop in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; I Returned my laptop to Amazon and forgot to remove my info Is there a way I can unlink the account without the laptop?... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by conndog095, Jan 4, 2020.

1. Unlinking an account from Old Laptop

I Returned my laptop to Amazon and forgot to remove my info

Is there a way I can unlink the account without the laptop?

:)

conndog095, Jan 4, 2020

2. unlink email accounts

Hi, There are several methods or steps we can utilize to achieve your objective of unlinking your emails account with removing them. Before proceed with the different steps available, we need to further clarify on what applications or where on Windows
    10 you would like to unlink the email accounts. For us to resolve your concern, kindly answer the questions below:

• The email account you wanted to unlink, is this a Microsoft account, an Outlook.com account or a third party email account?
    • Where are you attempting to unlink your email account, is it on an email client you have on your desktop computer?
    • If you are using an email client, are you using the Outlook desktop application or a third party email client?
    • Are you pertaining to unlinking your email account from Windows 10 as a sign in option?

We look forward to your response to our queries.

Jordan Dom, Jan 4, 2020
  3. how can I unlink old account

How can I unlink the old account?

James_Elkins, Jan 4, 2020
  4. Unlinking an account from Old Laptop

how can I unlink old account

Unlink old account from what? And what type of account is it? Computer account? Microsoft account? Please be detailed when you describe an issue. Include as much information as you can.

Brian Tillman [Outlook MVP 2007-2019] on Directly, Jan 4, 2020
Thema:

Unlinking an account from Old Laptop

1. Unlinking an account from Old Laptop - Similar Threads - Unlinking account Old

2. how to unlink the activation key from an old user's account?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to unlink the activation key from an old user's account?: a friend bought me this pc as a gift the pc comes with windows 11 pro, he opened the laptop and signed in with his email to check the lab and the activation key was linked to his account not mine. after resting the laptop there was a problem with the activation key i followed...
  3. how to unlink the activation key from an old user's account?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to unlink the activation key from an old user's account?: a friend bought me this pc as a gift the pc comes with windows 11 pro, he opened the laptop and signed in with his email to check the lab and the activation key was linked to his account not mine. after resting the laptop there was a problem with the activation key i followed...
  4. How can I unlink my laptop from an old microsoft account?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I unlink my laptop from an old microsoft account?: I recently found I could not open microsoft windows products on my laptop pc, including "Settings." I log onto my computer using a microsoft account, which microsoft tells me does not exist. I think this is the source of my issues. I need to unlink my computer from that...
  5. How can I unlink my laptop from an old microsoft account?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How can I unlink my laptop from an old microsoft account?: I recently found I could not open microsoft windows products on my laptop pc, including "Settings." I log onto my computer using a microsoft account, which microsoft tells me does not exist. I think this is the source of my issues. I need to unlink my computer from that...
  6. How can I unlink my laptop from an old microsoft account?

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. Unlink Account from Window's password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unlink Account from Window's password: Hello,I installed windows 10 that we got from university. At the past one year and a half every time I change my university's user somehow my computer's password changes as well.Today I unlinked one drive from my computer but it still shows me that my password is related to...
  8. Unlinking Microsoft Account from PC

Unlinking Microsoft Account from PC: Hi all, If I unlink my Microsoft account from my PC will I lose any data from my user account?Thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unlinking-microsoft-account-from-pc/db2e4c13-9130-4b30-a60d-9207c916f476
  9. unlink license from account

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    unlink license from account: is there a way to unlink my windows license from my microsoft account? don't ask why, it's a bit complicated to explain right now https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unlink-license-from-account/4aca470f-4fa7-479a-a9e8-d4def4743847
  10. Unlink Microsoft Account from Local Account

Unlink Microsoft Account from Local Account: I have been using my computer without a linked Microsoft account on the main local account (this one has different settings compared to any other accounts I create) and I recently signed into a Microsoft app (specifically the Xbox app) to be able to use the game bar. This...