Windows 10: Unlinking iphone 8 and Dell laptop

Discus and support Unlinking iphone 8 and Dell laptop in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I recently was setting up a new Dell laptop and a pop up asked if I'd like to line my iPhone 8 and the computer. At the time, it sounded like a good... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by JamesCampbell&jcam44, Nov 25, 2018.

1. Unlinking iphone 8 and Dell laptop

I recently was setting up a new Dell laptop and a pop up asked if I'd like to line my iPhone 8 and the computer. At the time, it sounded like a good idea so I did it. Now I hate my phone ringing through my computer and wish to unlink the two devices. I can find no instructions for doing so and would appreciate some help.

***Moved from Mobile Devices/Accessories/Other

:)

JamesCampbell&jcam44, Nov 25, 2018

2. unlinking a iphone

my laptop was down and the trouble shooter stated "linked to ricks iPhone" I never linked it and how do I unlink it and I am not rick he is a friend , not sure how this happened

debragendron, Nov 25, 2018
  3. Josie23 Win User
    I want to disable touchpad on Dell laptop

These 7 steps allowed me to disable my touchpad (Dell laptop, Windows 10):

1. Win Start button
    2. Type in "device manager"
    3. Select Device Manager to open it
    4. Click down arrow to left of "Mice and other..." to expand
    5. Right click Dell Touchpad
    6. Disable device
    7. Yes

Unlinking iphone 8 and Dell laptop [​IMG]

Josie23, Nov 25, 2018
  4. Unlinking iphone 8 and Dell laptop

iphone 8 plus connect to windows 10?

why wont my iPhone 8 plus connect to windows 10 on Dell laptop?

paulwilson8, Nov 25, 2018
Thema:

Unlinking iphone 8 and Dell laptop

1. Unlinking iphone 8 and Dell laptop - Similar Threads - Unlinking iphone Dell

2. VENUE 8 Dell Tablet

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    VENUE 8 Dell Tablet: I have a DELL VENUE 8 Tablet, That I did not use in years. When I power it up, it calls for PASSWORD .I do not remember it. There is no Box on the Screen to enter forget Password. Also the email address I had then is no longer in use. Any suggestions. TONY....
  3. Unlinking my laptops

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Unlinking my laptops: I have purchased a new laptop and used the same Microsoft email as my other laptop. Unfortunately, all of the files including OneDrive from my other computer are on my new one. When I save a file, it appears on the other computer. How do I make my computers function...
  4. Dell laptop beeps 8 times and black screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Dell laptop beeps 8 times and black screen: When I turn on the laptop it starts beeping 8 times and the screen is black and so on forever. I’ve tried many tricks to fix it but it can’t. Can someone please help me? Dell Inspiron 5558...
  5. unlink my laptop

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    unlink my laptop: How do I unlink my laptop from another laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unlink-my-laptop/ed00b675-2f8b-4469-bb28-cdef79fd78fc
  6. How can I unlink iPhone from the laptop?

How can I unlink iPhone from the laptop?: I made a mistake linking my iPhone to the laptop. I liked that idea when a pop-up asked me if I would like to do it. But now I feel terrible when forced to hear my phone ringing from my laptop. I cannot figure out how to unlink my devices so I ask for your help....
  7. iphone 8 plus import to computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    iphone 8 plus import to computer: cannot import photos from my new iphone 8 plus to my computer. i have gone through troubleshooter and previous support and the only thing i find is to do with importing camera photo directly to computer....
  8. iPhone 8 hotspot

iPhone 8 hotspot: I am having problems my computer does not connect to iPhone 8 hotspot. Does anyone has had the same problem? How to resolve it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-networking/iphone-8-hotspot/43492e8b-c73b-4071-98ed-19f4dafeed63
  9. Dell Venue 8 Pro

in Windows 10 Support
    Dell Venue 8 Pro: I'll be using Dropbox and Onedrive on a Dell Venue 8 Pro.Do the files take up much disk Space ? 19885
  10. Dell Venue 8 Pro

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Dell Venue 8 Pro: Just upgraded to Windows 10.( Dell Venue 8 Pro ) Can I remove the Windows old File ? Should I make a backup so I can roll back to 8.1 if I want ? 19441

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to unlink phone from dell xps