Windows 10: Unlinking my work account

Discus and support Unlinking my work account in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I use MS Outlook to access emails and calendars from: my primary company account with its own domain hosted in Google my personal Gmail account my... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by CormacM65, Aug 4, 2019.

1. CormacM65 Win User

Unlinking my work account

I use MS Outlook to access emails and calendars from:

my primary company account with its own domain hosted in Google

my personal Gmail account

my student account with its own MS domain

multiple work accounts each with their own MS domains

Until recently this worked well, however it seems I have lost control of unlinking external MS domains from my computer when they are no longer required and I am no longer authorised to access them.

I am contractually prevented from permitting one organisation to access information from another.

Please explain how to unlink the corporate MS domains that I am no longer authorised to access or do not wish to access from my personal computer?

The settings / accounts area does not show the corporate domains.

:)

CormacM65, Aug 4, 2019

2. unlink email accounts

Hi, There are several methods or steps we can utilize to achieve your objective of unlinking your emails account with removing them. Before proceed with the different steps available, we need to further clarify on what applications or where on Windows
    10 you would like to unlink the email accounts. For us to resolve your concern, kindly answer the questions below:

• The email account you wanted to unlink, is this a Microsoft account, an Outlook.com account or a third party email account?
    • Where are you attempting to unlink your email account, is it on an email client you have on your desktop computer?
    • If you are using an email client, are you using the Outlook desktop application or a third party email client?
    • Are you pertaining to unlinking your email account from Windows 10 as a sign in option?

We look forward to your response to our queries.

Jordan Dom, Aug 4, 2019
  3. Munifex Win User
    How to unlink Email Accounts in Win 10 Mail App

To unlink linked accounts:-

• In Mail App. Select Hamburger or 'All Accounts' icon to display account list.
    • Right click on the name of the account to unlink, ('linked inbox' by default), & select 'Account Settings'
    • Under 'Manage Accounts' select (Left click) the name of the linked inbox. 'Settings for linked inbox' will open.
    • Select 'Unlink inboxes' .
    Hope it helps.

Munifex, Aug 4, 2019
  4. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:
      Code:
      net user test /del

Vesao, Aug 4, 2019
Thema:

1. Unlinking my work account - Similar Threads - Unlinking account

2. How can I unlink a LIVE account from the admin account in windows 10 without recreating the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I unlink a LIVE account from the admin account in windows 10 without recreating the...: My sister took my mother laptop and my sister linked her account to the admin on the PC. We need it to be unlinked completely. There is NO WORK or SCHOOL account present, just Windows 10 ADMIN account is linked to my sisters MICROSOFT LIVE email account.I have created a...
  3. How can I unlink a LIVE account from the admin account in windows 10 without recreating the...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I unlink a LIVE account from the admin account in windows 10 without recreating the...: My sister took my mother laptop and my sister linked her account to the admin on the PC. We need it to be unlinked completely. There is NO WORK or SCHOOL account present, just Windows 10 ADMIN account is linked to my sisters MICROSOFT LIVE email account.I have created a...
  4. How can I unlink a LIVE account from the admin account in windows 10 without recreating the...

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. How do I unlink a separate Microsoft account from Windows 11 Pro?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I unlink a separate Microsoft account from Windows 11 Pro?: I added an alternate Microsoft account of mine to my PC that I gave to my brother. I want to take it off now. It's not the main account. I am using Windows 11 Pro 23H2....
  6. How do I unlink a separate Microsoft account from Windows 11 Pro?

How do I unlink a separate Microsoft account from Windows 11 Pro?: I added an alternate Microsoft account of mine to my PC that I gave to my brother. I want to take it off now. It's not the main account. I am using Windows 11 Pro 23H2....
  7. How do I unlink/unsync two computers that share the same Microsoft account?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I unlink/unsync two computers that share the same Microsoft account?: Hello. I need to elaborate just a bit here.I have 2 pc's running Win10 on the same Microsoft account. Now, the differences are that one pc is a retail version of Win10, the other was the free upgrade from Win7not sure if this matters.I just did the most recent updates and...
  8. How do I unlink/unsync two computers that share the same Microsoft account?

How do I unlink/unsync two computers that share the same Microsoft account?: Hello. I need to elaborate just a bit here.I have 2 pc's running Win10 on the same Microsoft account. Now, the differences are that one pc is a retail version of Win10, the other was the free upgrade from Win7not sure if this matters.I just did the most recent updates and...
  9. How do I unlink/unsync two computers that share the same Microsoft account?

in Windows 10 Customization
  10. If I Unlink a another computer from my Microsoft account, is their any issues with that...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    If I Unlink a another computer from my Microsoft account, is their any issues with that...: I set my Dads computer up under my Microsoft Account and now want to unlink it from my account, if i unlink it will he have any issues and be able to log in as normal and use his own account settings....