Windows 10: unlock a device -im the administrator but cant find how to unlock

Discus and support unlock a device -im the administrator but cant find how to unlock in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I was managing my devices and locked my surface tablet. Now I want to unlock it. I dont see an unlock option. HELP I am the Administrator... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by swright633, Feb 3, 2019.

1. unlock a device -im the administrator but cant find how to unlock

I was managing my devices and locked my surface tablet. Now I want to unlock it. I dont see an unlock option. HELP I am the Administrator

:)

swright633, Feb 3, 2019
  2. Hellebore Win User

Scheduler: workstation unlock

I have this small thing that I want to do: When my laptop resumes sleep/hibernate I want to run a small script (.bat) that requires to be run as administrator.

I have created a Task on Scheduler.
    • Under General tab I've been experimented with all the options.
    • On Triggers tab I've used "logon" and "startup" which have succeded but are useless to me; so the only active I have now is "workstation unlock".
    • Actions: start a program
    So, while my task is able to start on logon and startup why can't it start on workstation unlock?

Hellebore, Feb 3, 2019
  3. DNA ad unlocker

Are you sure it's called DNA ad unlocker and not DNS Unlocker? If the latter......................

Follow the steps here.

https://malwaretips.com/blogs/ads-by-dns-unlocker-removal/

If it is not listed in the Control Panel, or it can't be removed there, move on to step 2. HitmanPro might not be needed.

Bruce Hagen, Feb 3, 2019
  4. TonyTS Win User

unlock a device -im the administrator but cant find how to unlock

Looking for an unlocked phone to test on

I've started programming in Visual Studio 2015 under Windows 10.

I'd like to get an unlocked phone to test with.

I saw a whole bunch of unlocked phones on Amazon.

Any suggestions as to what phone would be best for that?

Thanks.

TonyTS, Feb 3, 2019
Thema:

unlock a device -im the administrator but cant find how to unlock

1. unlock a device -im the administrator but cant find how to unlock - Similar Threads - unlock device administrator

2. how to unlock bitlocker

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    how to unlock bitlocker: hi, I reinstalled windows 10 pro 64 bit on system. unfortunately, now I can't open one of my drive that was locked by bitlocker. I don't more about cmd and powershell. anyone in the foroum if can guide me to solve my problem. regards...
  3. Unlocking computer

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Unlocking computer: I cannot open my computer, have forgotten password as I haven't used it in forever. I was advised to use Advanced Options in Troubleshooting, and to change settings in UEFI firmware. I am told I need a Bitlocker Key. When I go to Microsoft as instructed its like getting the...
  4. how to unlock locked folder?

in Windows 10 Customization
    how to unlock locked folder?: I made some mistake with Security Properties with one of my folders. The result: I can not open the folder: "You must have Read permission to to view the properties of this object" is the message I got. How can I restore the situation? Thanks in advance. Sincerely -...
  5. How to unlock device when recovery key lost.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to unlock device when recovery key lost.: Hi Everyone. My problem, When window was updated then Bitlocker active and required recovery key 48 character(number) to unlock device. [ATTACH] But i don't enable bitlocker and turn on bitlocker on partition(C,D,E). [ATTACH] Question 1: Could Bitlocker enable when...
  6. how to unlock locked files?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    how to unlock locked files?: how to unlock locked files and folders,...? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-security/how-to-unlock-locked-files/929b04f4-efe0-41f9-bc72-8f2ad6962e16"
  7. Unlocker programs

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unlocker programs: I'm attempting to move a hijacked portion of another thread here. In the thread Invisible overlay not allowing to click - Windows 10 Forums I mentioned an Unlocker program and generated some useful responses that had nothing to to with the original thread. I think the...
  8. portable unlocker

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    portable unlocker: Hello I downloaded it to my desktop and see the folder. It works as I integrated it with start. However, if I remove the desktop folder will it remove the start program too. I have a clean desktop and do not know where to put this folder. TY Peter 52484
  9. How to unlock my BIOS?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How to unlock my BIOS?: Hello, How do i unlock my bios's advanced settings?,my bios is InsydeH20 Version 05.05.39V1.23 my laptop is an acer aspire e15,model:e5 575g 33qb 103987
  10. How to unlock services database

in Windows 10 Support
    How to unlock services database: I was trying to manage my partitions, and it always used to work with, Windows Disk Management and with mini tool Partition Wizard and also with EasUS Partitions Manager. Suddenly one day they all stopped working! Windows Disk Management would open, but would stay on the...