Windows 10: unlock a device -im the administrator but cant find how to unlock

Discus and support unlock a device -im the administrator but cant find how to unlock in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I was managing my devices and locked my surface tablet. Now I want to unlock it. I dont see an unlock option. HELP I am the Administrator... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by swright633, Feb 3, 2019.

1. unlock a device -im the administrator but cant find how to unlock

I was managing my devices and locked my surface tablet. Now I want to unlock it. I dont see an unlock option. HELP I am the Administrator

:)

swright633, Feb 3, 2019
  2. Hellebore Win User

Scheduler: workstation unlock

I have this small thing that I want to do: When my laptop resumes sleep/hibernate I want to run a small script (.bat) that requires to be run as administrator.

I have created a Task on Scheduler.
    • Under General tab I've been experimented with all the options.
    • On Triggers tab I've used "logon" and "startup" which have succeded but are useless to me; so the only active I have now is "workstation unlock".
    • Actions: start a program
    So, while my task is able to start on logon and startup why can't it start on workstation unlock?

Hellebore, Feb 3, 2019
  3. DNA ad unlocker

Are you sure it's called DNA ad unlocker and not DNS Unlocker? If the latter......................

Follow the steps here.

https://malwaretips.com/blogs/ads-by-dns-unlocker-removal/

If it is not listed in the Control Panel, or it can't be removed there, move on to step 2. HitmanPro might not be needed.

Bruce Hagen, Feb 3, 2019
  4. TonyTS Win User

unlock a device -im the administrator but cant find how to unlock

Looking for an unlocked phone to test on

I've started programming in Visual Studio 2015 under Windows 10.

I'd like to get an unlocked phone to test with.

I saw a whole bunch of unlocked phones on Amazon.

Any suggestions as to what phone would be best for that?

Thanks.

TonyTS, Feb 3, 2019
Thema:

unlock a device -im the administrator but cant find how to unlock

1. unlock a device -im the administrator but cant find how to unlock - Similar Threads - unlock device administrator

2. How to unlock administrator account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to unlock administrator account: Dear team,My 12 years son changed PC name and ask to lock device mistakenly, i can't loose my data so please help me to recover my administrator account....
  3. How to unlock administrator account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to unlock administrator account: Dear team,My 12 years son changed PC name and ask to lock device mistakenly, i can't loose my data so please help me to recover my administrator account....
  4. How to unlock a device

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to unlock a device: I accidentally locked out my mom's laptop and now she cannot access her laptop. I don't see it in my devices anymore and it gives an option to reset the password and when you do the password it says the device is locked. How do I unlock the device if it doesn't show up on my...
  5. How to unlock a device

How to unlock a device: I accidentally locked out my mom's laptop and now she cannot access her laptop. I don't see it in my devices anymore and it gives an option to reset the password and when you do the password it says the device is locked. How do I unlock the device if it doesn't show up on my...
  6. Regarding the Unlocking of the find my device...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Regarding the Unlocking of the find my device...: I have facing the login problems with the windows 11 new update. To over come this I use the advance option and downgraded my windows 11 update. Now the find my device was enabled and not allowing me to log in... the find my device was used recently but my device was found. I...
  7. Regarding the Unlocking of the find my device...

Regarding the Unlocking of the find my device...: I have facing the login problems with the windows 11 new update. To over come this I use the advance option and downgraded my windows 11 update. Now the find my device was enabled and not allowing me to log in... the find my device was used recently but my device was found. I...
  8. How to unlock with administrator

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    How to unlock with administrator: I've locked the laptop from find my device now i have to unlock it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-unlock-with-administrator/928e16f3-0303-47c2-9620-b264c8ecea90
  9. How to unlock with administrator

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to unlock with administrator: I've locked the laptop from find my device now i have to unlock it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-unlock-with-administrator/928e16f3-0303-47c2-9620-b264c8ecea90
  10. How to unlock with administrator