Windows 10: unlock computer with password

Discus and support unlock computer with password in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; i can not unlock my computer because the curser won't work. I get in with Microsoft and cannot change my password ,try again... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by elizabeth ardito, Oct 29, 2018.

1. unlock computer with password

i can not unlock my computer because the curser won't work. I get in with Microsoft and cannot change my password ,try again

:)

elizabeth ardito, Oct 29, 2018
  2. Powwers16 Win User

Can't remove password required to unlock device

Same thing here, I tried what the Fracking4Oil suggested and it seemed to work for a little bit actually but my computer is back to asking me for a password again every single time i want to unlock. Is this just a glitch with the OS?

Powwers16, Oct 29, 2018
  3. Ernie San Win User
    changing bitlocker password, Windows 10

Hello Keith,

We suggest to change it from Control Panel. You may follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key + X.
    • Select Control Panel.
    • Click BitLocker Drive Encryption.
    • Click Unlock drive.
    • Type your present password and click Unlock.
    • The drive will be unlocked and you will notice more links on the right of that particular unlocked drive, click
      Change password.
    • Now, you may type your Old password, New password and Confirm new password.
    • Click Change password.
    Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Ernie San, Oct 29, 2018
  4. unlock computer with password

Computer stuck at lock screen and after Anniversary Update on Windows 10

Hi,

Do let us know if you are able to see any error message/ error code with locking the computer.

Let us try the below steps to unlock and check if it helps.

• I suggest you to restart the computer, try to unlock and check if the issue persists.
    • Use On-screen keyboard to type in your password and check if it helps.
    Click on the Ease of access on the lock screen at the right-bottom corner, turn on
    On-screen keyboard to type the password.

Hope it helps. Try the above and update us the status of unlocking the device for further assistance.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, Oct 29, 2018
Thema:

unlock computer with password

1. unlock computer with password - Similar Threads - unlock computer password

2. Forgot password for unlocking laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forgot password for unlocking laptop: I cannot unlock my laptop or change the account my password is associated with https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/forgot-password-for-unlocking-laptop/f737408f-84e5-46d4-bcdf-6aa05266312f
  3. Forgot password for unlocking laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Forgot password for unlocking laptop: I cannot unlock my laptop or change the account my password is associated with https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/forgot-password-for-unlocking-laptop/f737408f-84e5-46d4-bcdf-6aa05266312f
  4. brought used computer. it has password protected. how to unlock

in Windows 10 Gaming
    brought used computer. it has password protected. how to unlock: Brought a used computer. it has password protected. How to unlock https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/brought-used-computer-it-has-password-protected/329ebbe7-81c8-4be6-8908-a46969230206
  5. brought used computer. it has password protected. how to unlock

brought used computer. it has password protected. how to unlock: Brought a used computer. it has password protected. How to unlock https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/brought-used-computer-it-has-password-protected/329ebbe7-81c8-4be6-8908-a46969230206
  6. Can't unlock computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't unlock computer: I disabled Windows host services because it was slowing down my Internet and i searched it up and it told me to disable it. Now I can't use my PIN because it says "something happened and your PIN isn't available". My fingerprint sensor isn't working either and I don't know my...
  7. Can't unlock computer

Can't unlock computer: I disabled Windows host services because it was slowing down my Internet and i searched it up and it told me to disable it. Now I can't use my PIN because it says "something happened and your PIN isn't available". My fingerprint sensor isn't working either and I don't know my...
  8. Help my computer wont load the password screen to unlock it

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help my computer wont load the password screen to unlock it: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/fvck_everyone [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/i1cxs6/help_my_computer_wont_load_the_password_screen_to/
  9. Unlocking computer

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Unlocking computer: I cannot open my computer, have forgotten password as I haven't used it in forever. I was advised to use Advanced Options in Troubleshooting, and to change settings in UEFI firmware. I am told I need a Bitlocker Key. When I go to Microsoft as instructed its like getting the...
  10. Have to input both userid and password to unlock computer

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Have to input both userid and password to unlock computer: I've joined a Windows 10 Pro test machine to an AD 2012 domain, and when I lock the computer (using Windows + L), and then try to unlock it, I'm asked to put in both my userid and password to unlock it (it behaves as though I'm logging in again. Is there a way to fix this?...