Windows 10: "Unlock Full Game" Minecraft Windows 10/Bedrock Glitch Help!!!!

Discus and support "Unlock Full Game" Minecraft Windows 10/Bedrock Glitch Help!!!! in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I received Minecraft for Windows 10 for free in 2015 for owning Minecraft Java and all has went well until I joined the Nether Update beta using Xbox... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by DJCloudchaser, Oct 19, 2020.

1. "Unlock Full Game" Minecraft Windows 10/Bedrock Glitch Help!!!!

I received Minecraft for Windows 10 for free in 2015 for owning Minecraft Java and all has went well until I joined the Nether Update beta using Xbox Insider app. Ever since I left the beta a few months ago, I have been unable to play Minecraft Windows 10 because it thinks my version is the "trial" version. I have contacted Mojang but they said this would need to be directed at Xbox/Microsoft and since I cannot find a way to chat with an agent Virtual AI assistant cannot help me, I am stuck posting this asking for HELP. I have paid for realms/coins multiple times and I think it's unfair that I cannot access something I rightfully own. I have seen videos regarding this issue but seems like the other victims have given up with finding a resolve with this beta glitch. I have proof that I own the game and it still shows in my library as purchased in 2015. I have tried signing out/back in, deleting Microsoft Store data, and used the cmd for resolving issues/troubleshooter built into Windows 10. Someone help? :

"Unlock Full Game" Minecraft Windows 10/Bedrock Glitch Help!!!! [​IMG] "Unlock Full Game" Minecraft Windows 10/Bedrock Glitch Help!!!! 40f9f50b-70b8-464d-bfba-4fdd9d26fc75?upload=true.jpg

:)

DJCloudchaser, Oct 19, 2020
  2. Nikhar_K Win User

Can't Sign in to MineCraft Bedrock Edition for my Microsoft account.

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

In order to help you with the appropriate troubleshooting steps, please reply with the following details:

• What is the complete error message that you are receiving?
    • From where did you download the Minecraft Bedrock Edition?
    • Were you able to play Minecraft Bedrock Edition earlier on this computer?
    • Which build version of Windows 10 is installed on the computer? To check type: winver in the search bar on the Taskbar and hit Enter.

Please reply with the detailed information on the issue to help you further.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Oct 19, 2020
  3. Minecraft Bedrock edition

Hey there, cRz EmraldDrift

Welcome to the Microsoft Community forums.

I have just done a search on Minecraft Bedrock edition and could not find it. Are you sure it was Minecraft Bedrock edition, and not another edition of Minecraft?

I have also looked on your Xbox profile and found that you do not have Minecraft Bedrock Edition in the games you have played. You seem to have the following: Minecraft, Minecraft Xbox One Edition, and Minecraft Windows 10 Edition.

Please can you check to make sure it shows under My purchases on https://account.microsoft.com

Regards,

Nathan Roberts (SunkNath), Oct 19, 2020
  4. "Unlock Full Game" Minecraft Windows 10/Bedrock Glitch Help!!!!

Xbox Minecraft Bedrock --> Minecraft Windows 10

I Have Minecraft Bedrock On My Xbox One But Would Like To Get Minecraft Windows 10 Edition As Its The Same. Is Their Anyway To Get It For Free (LEGALLY).

BreezyMain, Oct 19, 2020
Thema:

"Unlock Full Game" Minecraft Windows 10/Bedrock Glitch Help!!!!

1. "Unlock Full Game" Minecraft Windows 10/Bedrock Glitch Help!!!! - Similar Threads - Unlock Full Game

2. unlock full game error plz help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    unlock full game error plz help: i have tried everything plz someone help me i migrated my account and everything was working perfectly but i forgot wanted to change my email from my sisters to mine but after that my windows 10 edition says unlick full game please someone help me on thisi really want to play...
  3. unlock full game error plz help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    unlock full game error plz help: i have tried everything plz someone help me i migrated my account and everything was working perfectly but i forgot wanted to change my email from my sisters to mine but after that my windows 10 edition says unlick full game please someone help me on thisi really want to play...
  4. MC Bedrock edition unlock full game glitch

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MC Bedrock edition unlock full game glitch: I bought minecraft bedrock edition and in my main device its launching properly, but when I try to play it on my other laptop it says I need to unlock the full game even though I already purchased the full game, I think it´s a glitch with the trial version on the store, but i...
  5. Minecraft Unlock Full Game bug

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Unlock Full Game bug: So I have just bought minecraft windows 10 starter edition and I open the game and it stills say unlock full game, but it says i own the game. So i search up what to do, I have tried many many things but I just really wanted to know all of the resolutions to this bug....
  6. Minecraft unlock full game.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Minecraft unlock full game.: help I am an user who hgas been playing mc since 7 yrs recently in my windows 10 version my mc keeps showing Unlock full game .sometimes i go to microsoft store and it fixes it but now its not working i really need help ! i have mc bought.the windows 10...
  7. Minecraft "Unlock Full Game" issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft "Unlock Full Game" issue: I own the game AND bought the starter edition, but the game is still telling me to buy it. I already tried running wsreset through the cmd, but that didn't work. Tried reinstalling it countless times, as well....
  8. Unlock full game problem in Minecraft Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unlock full game problem in Minecraft Windows 10: HI! I'm Cheetah1020. I want some help. Recently, I bought Minecraft for Windows 10. I opened the app after installation and when I opened it, It said "UNLOCK FULL GAME". When I click on it, it either says to buy the Starter Collection, or Master Collection. Please help me fix...
  9. Minecraft Windows 10 "Unlock Full Game' Problem.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 "Unlock Full Game' Problem.: It Says "Unlock Full Game" When I Already Owned It, I Tryed to clear the cache of the microsoft store, but it didnt work! i have a roleplay to do, please help! [IMG]...
  10. Minecraft windows 10 edition "unlock full game" after redeeming code

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft windows 10 edition "unlock full game" after redeeming code: Since I have the minecraft java edition, I was going to use this to redeem a code for minecraft windows 10 edition from the mojang website. I redeem the code and install the game but I cant play with friends or change most setting while setting up a game. I then saw an option...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. minecraft bedrock unlock full version app