Windows 10: Unlock full win10 version minecraft

Discus and support Unlock full win10 version minecraft in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I had a free Minecraft win10 version in my computer and I wanted to unlock the full version. But the question came from here, when I clicked the button... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Mike_Wong, Jul 5, 2018.

1. Mike_Wong Win User

Unlock full win10 version minecraft

I had a free Minecraft win10 version in my computer and I wanted to unlock the full version. But the question came from here, when I clicked the button Unlock Full Version, it asked me to enter a code as the format xxxxx-xxxxx-xxxxx-xxxxx-xxxxx should I buy the Minecraft gift card or the Microsoft card? I look forward to your reply and thank you for your suggestion.

:)

Mike_Wong, Jul 5, 2018
  2. Mike_Wong Win User

I had a free Minecraft win10 version in my computer and I wanted to unlock the full version. But the question came from here, when I clicked the button Unlock Full Version, it asked me to enter a code as the format xxxxx-xxxxx-xxxxx-xxxxx-xxxxx should
    I buy the Minecraft gift card or the Microsoft card? I look forward to your reply and thank you for your suggestion.

Mike_Wong, Jul 5, 2018
  3. Unlock full win10 version minecraft

cheapheakdey love, Jul 5, 2018
  4. Unlock full win10 version minecraft

Minecraft Win10 Unlock Full Game Problem

Hi JM,

There are several reasons why you are seeing a Beta version of Minecraft on your Windows 10 PC instead of a full version. It is possible that the game did not update completely or you purchase a different edition of the game. To properly isolate your concern,
    please clarify the following information:

• Are you launching the game through the Xbox App?
    • Are you signed in to your Mojang account?
    • Have you tried to sign out and sign in to your profile to refresh it?

In the meantime, we recommend that you reset the Windows Store to clear the Store cache by following the steps below:

• Press Windows key + X on your keyboard.   
    • Click on Command prompt (Admin).   
    • Type wsreset.exe, and then hit Enter.   

Loraine Mon, Jul 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Unlock full win10 version minecraft - Similar Threads - Unlock full win10

2. Minecraft for Windows asks me to purchase and unlock the full version after it was gifted...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft for Windows asks me to purchase and unlock the full version after it was gifted...: I was gifted Minecraft by a friend on xbox while i play on pc. I had no problem redeeming the gift code, and it registered as minecraft for windows. When i download through the xbox app, i cant play since it tells me in need to buy another version to unlock the full game,...
  3. Minecraft for Windows asks me to purchase and unlock the full version after it was gifted...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Minecraft for Windows asks me to purchase and unlock the full version after it was gifted...: I was gifted Minecraft by a friend on xbox while i play on pc. I had no problem redeeming the gift code, and it registered as minecraft for windows. When i download through the xbox app, i cant play since it tells me in need to buy another version to unlock the full game,...
  4. Minecraft Unlock Full Game bug

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Unlock Full Game bug: So I have just bought minecraft windows 10 starter edition and I open the game and it stills say unlock full game, but it says i own the game. So i search up what to do, I have tried many many things but I just really wanted to know all of the resolutions to this bug....
  5. Unable to download Minecraft Full version

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to download Minecraft Full version: i have minecraft windows 10 full version in ms store but when i try to install it,it gives me the trail version.Pls help!! ***Modified title from: about the download***...
  6. Minecraft unlock full game.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Minecraft unlock full game.: help I am an user who hgas been playing mc since 7 yrs recently in my windows 10 version my mc keeps showing Unlock full game .sometimes i go to microsoft store and it fixes it but now its not working i really need help ! i have mc bought.the windows 10...
  7. Minecraft "Unlock Full Game" issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft "Unlock Full Game" issue: I own the game AND bought the starter edition, but the game is still telling me to buy it. I already tried running wsreset through the cmd, but that didn't work. Tried reinstalling it countless times, as well....
  8. Can't install full version of Minecraft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't install full version of Minecraft: I redeemed my code for minecraft windows 10 edition today and i cant install it, like it says "you own this game" but when i install it it only lets me use the free trial and idk what to do? Like i redeemed the code it gives you for free minecraft bedrock edition so i should...
  9. Unlock full game problem in Minecraft Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unlock full game problem in Minecraft Windows 10: HI! I'm Cheetah1020. I want some help. Recently, I bought Minecraft for Windows 10. I opened the app after installation and when I opened it, It said "UNLOCK FULL GAME". When I click on it, it either says to buy the Starter Collection, or Master Collection. Please help me fix...
  10. Minecraft Windows 10 "Unlock Full Game' Problem.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 "Unlock Full Game' Problem.: It Says "Unlock Full Game" When I Already Owned It, I Tryed to clear the cache of the microsoft store, but it didnt work! i have a roleplay to do, please help! [IMG]...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. minecraft unlock full game free

2. wsreset.exe cmd win10 minecraft free

3. how to unnlock the full verson of minecraft without getting the starter pack

4. minecraft windows 10 edition unlock full game free,
  5. windows 10 minecraft owned but want to unlock full game?,
  6. windows 10 minecraft unlock full game,
  7. how to unlock minecraft free,
  8. how to unlock full game in minecraft for windows 10 free,
  9. minecraft unlock windows 10 java,
  10. minecraft bedrock edition windows 10 unlock,
  11. minecraft windows 10 not unlocking after purchase,
  12. how to unlock full game minecraft windows 10,
  13. how to unlock full game minecraft windows 10 free,
  14. how to unlook game minecraft for windows 10 link,
  15. how to unlock minecraft windows 10 from java