Windows 10: unlock laptop

Discus and support unlock laptop in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi, My laptop uses my hotmail password. However, I changed it in another computer because i did not remember the password now I cannot log in in my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Adrianiux2020, Apr 22, 2020.

1. unlock laptop

Hi,

My laptop uses my hotmail password. However, I changed it in another computer because i did not remember the password now I cannot log in in my laptop. It does not allow me to reset the password and I am the administrator in that laptop. However, other users can log in and I can check my e-mail without any problem using other devices. I may mention that I have set up the miscrosoft family safety and that laptop is listed. Please help me to log in in my laptop.

:)

Adrianiux2020, Apr 22, 2020
  2. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, Apr 22, 2020
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Apr 22, 2020
  4. kaschiro1 Win User

unlock laptop

unlock hard drive

I just installed w10 and I love it!!!!!!!!!!!! I have a dell laptop with a ssd and it works fine. the problem is my second harddrive which is connected a usb and it has all my data on it, except it is locked and cannot edit a file and save the file. We will call that #2, #1 works fine, I can edit and save, #2 I can view but no edit and save. I use photoshop and when I go to save it states that the file is locked. #2 is partitioned into 3 drives and all drives act the same. everything worked on win 7 in the same configuration.
    So with my whiz bang mentality I say the drive is locked. But I do not know how to unlock it !!! can anybody help me!!!
    I am a old senior teckky and things have to be laid out step by step. Is there a program I can download to unlock the HD,??? or do I have to do it the old fashion way, step by step

TIA
    Kas

kaschiro1, Apr 22, 2020
Thema:

unlock laptop

1. unlock laptop - Similar Threads - unlock laptop

2. I lock my laptop now I want to unlock this

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I lock my laptop now I want to unlock this: At first my laptop is lost then I lock this laptop and when I find my laptop I tried to unclock it but it can't be unlocked please solve my problem and unlock it...
  3. I lock my laptop now I want to unlock this

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I lock my laptop now I want to unlock this: At first my laptop is lost then I lock this laptop and when I find my laptop I tried to unclock it but it can't be unlocked please solve my problem and unlock it...
  4. I lock my laptop now I want to unlock this

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. why does my windows 11 laptop have a unlock icon next to the system drive after doing a...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why does my windows 11 laptop have a unlock icon next to the system drive after doing a...: why does my windows 11 laptop have a unlock icon next to the system drive after doing a clean install?I signed into the PC using my Microsoft account during the install. The specs are: Ryzen 7 5800H, 8GB RAM, RTX 3050Ti, 512GB SSD.Also, I am not having any problems. I am just...
  6. why does my windows 11 laptop have a unlock icon next to the system drive after doing a...

why does my windows 11 laptop have a unlock icon next to the system drive after doing a...: why does my windows 11 laptop have a unlock icon next to the system drive after doing a clean install?I signed into the PC using my Microsoft account during the install. The specs are: Ryzen 7 5800H, 8GB RAM, RTX 3050Ti, 512GB SSD.Also, I am not having any problems. I am just...
  7. How do I unlock or reset my Laptop's password after too many attempts.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I unlock or reset my Laptop's password after too many attempts.: I forgot the password of my pc and tried unlocking it. Now it says too many attempts. How do I reset it or unlock it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-unlock-or-reset-my-laptops-password-after/69a62f13-eafc-456e-9791-aee49e4d8e98
  8. How do I unlock or reset my Laptop's password after too many attempts.

How do I unlock or reset my Laptop's password after too many attempts.: I forgot the password of my pc and tried unlocking it. Now it says too many attempts. How do I reset it or unlock it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-unlock-or-reset-my-laptops-password-after/69a62f13-eafc-456e-9791-aee49e4d8e98
  9. My BitLocker key does not work. My laptop does not unlock.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My BitLocker key does not work. My laptop does not unlock.: My BitLocker key does not work. My laptop does not unlock https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-bitlocker-key-does-not-work-my-laptop-does-not/a0d15dc7-724b-4411-bede-aa231c363bdd
  10. My BitLocker key does not work. My laptop does not unlock.

My BitLocker key does not work. My laptop does not unlock.: My BitLocker key does not work. My laptop does not unlock https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-bitlocker-key-does-not-work-my-laptop-does-not/a0d15dc7-724b-4411-bede-aa231c363bdd