Windows 10: unlock my PC

Discus and support unlock my PC in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; I used to unlock my PC with a pin code.now when I want to unlock my PC it asks for a password... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by CharlesVaughan1, Apr 9, 2020.

1. unlock my PC

I used to unlock my PC with a pin code.now when I want to unlock my PC it asks for a password

:)

CharlesVaughan1, Apr 9, 2020
  2. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Apr 9, 2020
  3. PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Apr 9, 2020
  4. unlock my PC

DNA ad unlocker

Are you sure it's called DNA ad unlocker and not DNS Unlocker? If the latter......................

Follow the steps here.

How to remove "Ads by DNS Unlocker" Adware (Virus Help Guide)

If it is not listed in the Control Panel, or it can't be removed there, move on to step 2. HitmanPro might not be needed.

Bruce Hagen, Apr 9, 2020
Thema:

unlock my PC

1. unlock my PC - Similar Threads - unlock

2. Can help me, about my phone unlock

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can help me, about my phone unlock: Unlock phone unlock nokia 5230 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-help-me-about-my-phone-unlock/11aee0ae-5502-4728-89d9-f8671f70194c
  3. Can help me, about my phone unlock

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can help me, about my phone unlock: Unlock phone unlock nokia 5230 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-help-me-about-my-phone-unlock/11aee0ae-5502-4728-89d9-f8671f70194c
  4. why does my windows 11 laptop have a unlock icon next to the system drive after doing a...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why does my windows 11 laptop have a unlock icon next to the system drive after doing a...: why does my windows 11 laptop have a unlock icon next to the system drive after doing a clean install?I signed into the PC using my Microsoft account during the install. The specs are: Ryzen 7 5800H, 8GB RAM, RTX 3050Ti, 512GB SSD.Also, I am not having any problems. I am just...
  5. why does my windows 11 laptop have a unlock icon next to the system drive after doing a...

why does my windows 11 laptop have a unlock icon next to the system drive after doing a...: why does my windows 11 laptop have a unlock icon next to the system drive after doing a clean install?I signed into the PC using my Microsoft account during the install. The specs are: Ryzen 7 5800H, 8GB RAM, RTX 3050Ti, 512GB SSD.Also, I am not having any problems. I am just...
  6. How to unlock a registry value that's been locked for "Everyone"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to unlock a registry value that's been locked for "Everyone": I used the method described by @DaveM121 to lock this registry value for "Everyone" on my personal Windows 11 Pro computer:[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Control Panel\Colors]Here's DaveM121's instructions for how to do...
  7. How to unlock a registry value that's been locked for "Everyone"

How to unlock a registry value that's been locked for "Everyone": I used the method described by @DaveM121 to lock this registry value for "Everyone" on my personal Windows 11 Pro computer:[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Control Panel\Colors]Here's DaveM121's instructions for how to do...
  8. Can't unlock/log in to my pc with pin.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Can't unlock/log in to my pc with pin.: "Your password was changed on a different device. You must sign in on this device once with your new password, and then you can sign in with your PIN."So I can't unlock my Device 1 desktop. I know the pin I normally use but I'm not allowed to use it until i use my password on...
  9. Can't unlock/log in to my pc with pin.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't unlock/log in to my pc with pin.: "Your password was changed on a different device. You must sign in on this device once with your new password, and then you can sign in with your PIN."So I can't unlock my Device 1 desktop. I know the pin I normally use but I'm not allowed to use it until i use my password on...
  10. Can't unlock/log in to my pc with pin.