Windows 10: Unlock PC with phone using bluetooth after Anniversary update

Discus and support Unlock PC with phone using bluetooth after Anniversary update in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I read that this was possible but I can't figure out how to do it? I'm using an android phone. 59582 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by bobsagetfullhou, Aug 9, 2016.

1. Unlock PC with phone using bluetooth after Anniversary update

I read that this was possible but I can't figure out how to do it? I'm using an android phone.

:)

bobsagetfullhou, Aug 9, 2016

2. anniversary update makes problem to lumia 950 xl

After the update to anniversary update Windows 10 my Lumia have some problem:

1.the double tap unlock have a 3 second delay to unlock.

2. Restart the phone when I am in store.

3. Camera does not update to latest version.

4. When I want to download from store the downloading starts after more than 30 seconds

shahabmoatamedi, Aug 9, 2016
  3. Biswa66 Win User
    Bluetooth not functioning after windows anniversary update

after updating to windows 10 anniversary update version 1607. Bluetooth is not working at all.. Tried to update the device software from device manager but it says device is up to date. Bluetooth option shows "your pc is searching for and can be discovered
    by Bluetooth devices..." it is continuing like this ....... ......... the Bluetooth icon is blue colored always at taskbar.

Original title: windows 10 aniversary update issue

Biswa66, Aug 9, 2016
Thema:

Unlock PC with phone using bluetooth after Anniversary update

1. Unlock PC with phone using bluetooth after Anniversary update - Similar Threads - Unlock phone using

2. BLUETOOTH connection problem (phone to PC only)

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    BLUETOOTH connection problem (phone to PC only): Have been unable for several months now to send photos, or any file, from Android Phone (MiA1, Android 9) to PC (Windows 10 Pro 64-bit 1809 running on LENOVO V33015IKB). Latest updates installed to both Android and Windows. Your Smartphone on PC: version 1.19032.731.0, Your...
  3. Cannot connect to phone internet using bluetooth

Cannot connect to phone internet using bluetooth: I got an error when trying to connect my computer running Windows 10 to the mobile Tecno wx3p using bluetooth https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-connect-to-phone-internet-using-bluetooth/1c7d3385-aefa-43a2-b701-79f8bb103cc8
  4. Bluetooth problems after anniversary update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Bluetooth problems after anniversary update: So I have an issue with my bluetooth speakers. I basically can not pair my PC with my speakers after the anniversary update. I've been using these speakers for a while now and never had this problem. Speakers work just fine with any other device than my PC. When i'm...
  5. Unlock PC using Microsoft Account's password

in Windows 10 Customization
    Unlock PC using Microsoft Account's password: Hi, When I purchased my laptop, the vendor created a local account without a password. However, I linked my MS account to this local account but still, it is not asking for any password to unlock. I don't want to create a local password but like to have the same MS account...
  6. Unable to unlock PC

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Unable to unlock PC: My PC with Windows 10 was working fine 2 hours ago. After putting it to sleep it now won't let me log on. It says only the logged on user can unlock the PC. I am the last logged on user and it won't accept my password. It just gives me the same message....
  7. Sluggish PC after the anniversary update

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Sluggish PC after the anniversary update: First post here so hello to everyone out there *Smile I have a budget tablet with low end specs which was working fine, even with its limitations. It's a Chuwi Hi12 Tablet (windows 10 and Android 5.1 dual boot). Since the update it's sluggish, frame dropping, Edge freezes,...
  8. Anniversary Update for Windows Phone ..... is It?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Anniversary Update for Windows Phone ..... is It?: The mobile W10 Anniversary Update downloaded automatically to my Lumia phone. An article in Windows Central says it is very similar to the PC version, not only under the hood but with many of the same new features. Well Icannot see anything different to what was there before....
  9. Use this PC as headset bluetooth

Use this PC as headset bluetooth: Hi, I've been trying to setup my new laptop which is Dell XPS 15 (9550, i7, FHD, Broadcom WiFi + BT) running Win 10 Home Edition, to pair my android cell phone and use the laptop Mic and Speaker act as bluetooth headset, however been searching around on google and some...
  10. Looking for an unlocked phone to test on

in Windows 10 Support
    Looking for an unlocked phone to test on: I've started programming in Visual Studio 2015 under Windows 10. I'd like to get an unlocked phone to test with. I saw a whole bunch of unlocked phones on Amazon. Any suggestions as to what phone would be best for that? Thanks. 35346