Windows 10: Unlock PC with phone using bluetooth after Anniversary update

Discus and support Unlock PC with phone using bluetooth after Anniversary update in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I read that this was possible but I can't figure out how to do it? I'm using an android phone. 59582 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by bobsagetfullhou, Aug 9, 2016.

1. Unlock PC with phone using bluetooth after Anniversary update

I read that this was possible but I can't figure out how to do it? I'm using an android phone.

:)

bobsagetfullhou, Aug 9, 2016

2. anniversary update makes problem to lumia 950 xl

After the update to anniversary update Windows 10 my Lumia have some problem:

1.the double tap unlock have a 3 second delay to unlock.

2. Restart the phone when I am in store.

3. Camera does not update to latest version.

4. When I want to download from store the downloading starts after more than 30 seconds

shahabmoatamedi, Aug 9, 2016
  3. Biswa66 Win User
    Bluetooth not functioning after windows anniversary update

after updating to windows 10 anniversary update version 1607. Bluetooth is not working at all.. Tried to update the device software from device manager but it says device is up to date. Bluetooth option shows "your pc is searching for and can be discovered
    by Bluetooth devices..." it is continuing like this ....... ......... the Bluetooth icon is blue colored always at taskbar.

Original title: windows 10 aniversary update issue

Biswa66, Aug 9, 2016
Thema:

Unlock PC with phone using bluetooth after Anniversary update

1. Unlock PC with phone using bluetooth after Anniversary update - Similar Threads - Unlock phone using

2. How to unlock phone on computer or using phone link?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to unlock phone on computer or using phone link?: Hello, It seems when I try to open phone link on my PC, it tells me that I need to first unlock my phone screen even though I have already connected my phone using Phone link the initial time. Just in case , my screen becomes unusable, is there anyway that I can enter my...
  3. How to unlock phone on computer or using phone link?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to unlock phone on computer or using phone link?: Hello, It seems when I try to open phone link on my PC, it tells me that I need to first unlock my phone screen even though I have already connected my phone using Phone link the initial time. Just in case , my screen becomes unusable, is there anyway that I can enter my...
  4. use phone as bluetooth dangle

in Windows 10 Gaming
    use phone as bluetooth dangle: how can i use my phone samsung a22 as bluetooth dangle to connect other device ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/use-phone-as-bluetooth-dangle/47f10825-a3cf-413c-ac9b-92f0dd5daf27
  5. use phone as bluetooth dangle

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    use phone as bluetooth dangle: how can i use my phone samsung a22 as bluetooth dangle to connect other device ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/use-phone-as-bluetooth-dangle/47f10825-a3cf-413c-ac9b-92f0dd5daf27
  6. use phone as bluetooth dangle

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. using pc as bluetooth headset for my phone

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    using pc as bluetooth headset for my phone: So basically a while ago I had my phone connected to my laptop via bluetooth ( I used the "Your phone" app) and I could listen to music I was playing on my phone via my computers headset and it was super useful. Then I had some issues and had to format it. Now I've tried a...
  8. Bluetooth problems after anniversary update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Bluetooth problems after anniversary update: So I have an issue with my bluetooth speakers. I basically can not pair my PC with my speakers after the anniversary update. I've been using these speakers for a while now and never had this problem. Speakers work just fine with any other device than my PC. When i'm...
  9. Sluggish PC after the anniversary update

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Sluggish PC after the anniversary update: First post here so hello to everyone out there *Smile I have a budget tablet with low end specs which was working fine, even with its limitations. It's a Chuwi Hi12 Tablet (windows 10 and Android 5.1 dual boot). Since the update it's sluggish, frame dropping, Edge freezes,...
  10. Anniversary Update for Windows Phone ..... is It?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Anniversary Update for Windows Phone ..... is It?: The mobile W10 Anniversary Update downloaded automatically to my Lumia phone. An article in Windows Central says it is very similar to the PC version, not only under the hood but with many of the same new features. Well Icannot see anything different to what was there before....