Windows 10: unlock remotely locked laptop

Discus and support unlock remotely locked laptop in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; How do I unlock a laptop that I have remotely locked?... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by IslaMack, May 4, 2021.

1. IslaMack Win User

unlock remotely locked laptop

How do I unlock a laptop that I have remotely locked?

:)

IslaMack, May 4, 2021
  2. NavyLCDR Win User

Remotely locked my windows 10 laptop, now I cant unlock it

I just locked my laptop remotely. Then my laptop unlocked normally with Windows Hello facial recognition. No change of password required.

@glassyjuice,

Looks like the only way you are going to unlock your laptop is to connect it to the internet and enter your correct Microsoft Account username and password which needs to be an administrator account on the laptop.

NavyLCDR, May 5, 2021
  3. cm134 Win User
    Unlock device after remotely locked

Hi There,

I am wondering what is the step to do to unlock a Surface Book device that I have locked it remotely? Is the other user can still sign in after I lock it remotely?

I have it with my staff right now, but I need to lock it since his contract is over before he could return it to the office.

cm134, May 5, 2021
  4. unlock remotely locked laptop

Remotely locked my windows 10 laptop, now I cant unlock it

Oh yeah no I think this is the root problem I am having. I cant seem to get a stable connection to the internet. My ethernet connection seems to last very little before it goes out (The little ⚠️) and I have to restart the laptop. All my computers work fine.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah no the problem im having now is that my laptop is refusing to have a stable connection. It constantly goes out, and gets the ⚠️Label And i have to keep restarting it. I cant seem to make it work even though every other computer on the network works fine.

glassyjuice, May 5, 2021
Thema:

unlock remotely locked laptop

1. unlock remotely locked laptop - Similar Threads - unlock remotely locked

2. Remotely locked laptop, not able to unlock.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Remotely locked laptop, not able to unlock.: Remotely locked device, unable to unlock. I'm the admin but PIN is not getting accepted. Safe mode also asks for PIN. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/remotely-locked-laptop-not-able-to-unlock/2c6de021-f07b-437e-b84c-c218239b257a
  3. Remotely locked laptop, not able to unlock.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Remotely locked laptop, not able to unlock.: Remotely locked device, unable to unlock. I'm the admin but PIN is not getting accepted. Safe mode also asks for PIN. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/remotely-locked-laptop-not-able-to-unlock/2c6de021-f07b-437e-b84c-c218239b257a
  4. How to remotely unlock my laptop once I've remotely locked it

How to remotely unlock my laptop once I've remotely locked it: I have remotely locked my laptop and I would like to know how to become an administrator with permission to remotely unlock it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-remotely-unlock-my-laptop-once-ive-remotely/29354cdd-517a-4693-99a2-01086e3b584d
  5. Unable to unlock my Laptop after remotely locking it

Unable to unlock my Laptop after remotely locking it: HI, I Need help in unlocking / signing in to my laptop. I had remotely locked it through my Microsoft account. Now I am unable to login when i click sign in it takes me to the same screenscreen where when we open pc after sleep . I don't wish to format the system.please help...
  6. Remote device lock and unlock

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Remote device lock and unlock: I locked my laptop remotely from Microsoft account website through my desktop because I did not recognize it at first. The laptop now only shows a remote administrator message when I attempt to log in and does not allow any input. Just the default windows login screen, my...
  7. Remote device lock and unlock

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Remote device lock and unlock: I locked my laptop remotely from Microsoft account website through my desktop because I did not recognize it at first. The laptop now only shows a remote administrator message when I attempt to log in and does not allow any input. Just the default windows login screen, my...
  8. Remote device lock and unlock

9. Unable to unlock my Laptop after remotely locking it

Unable to unlock my Laptop after remotely locking it: HI, Need help in unlocking / signing in to my laptop. I had remotely locked it through my Microsoft account on another laptop. Now I am not able to login through my fingerprint or PIN. Its says administrator has to login first but there is only one account on the system, and...
  10. How to unlock my laptop after locked remotely?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How to unlock my laptop after locked remotely?: Hi,I’m using two laptop with Window 10. I used “Find my device” to lock a laptop remotely for testing the funtion only. Now I can not SIGN IN or UNLOCK the locked laptop. Please tell me how to unlock the laptop.Many thanks!...