Windows 10: unlock screen problem

Discus and support unlock screen problem in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; my computer locks me out of my desktop constantly and requires a password to get back in. how do i extend the time before i have to unlock the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by mian-sohail, Apr 7, 2021.

1. unlock screen problem

my computer locks me out of my desktop constantly and requires a password to get back in.

how do i extend the time before i have to unlock the computer again for window 10?

:)

mian-sohail, Apr 7, 2021
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Apr 7, 2021
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Apr 7, 2021
  4. dalchina Win User

unlock screen problem

Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Apr 7, 2021
Thema:

unlock screen problem

1. unlock screen problem - Similar Threads - unlock screen problem

2. Mouse issues on unlocking screen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse issues on unlocking screen: I am having an issue where when I unlock a users computer, their mouse wont click on anything for a good 30 seconds though I can still move the mouse around. I have used various USB ports on both her computer as well as her docking station and even used the Bluetooth function...
  3. Mouse issues on unlocking screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse issues on unlocking screen: I am having an issue where when I unlock a users computer, their mouse wont click on anything for a good 30 seconds though I can still move the mouse around. I have used various USB ports on both her computer as well as her docking station and even used the Bluetooth function...
  4. Mouse issues on unlocking screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. unlock screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    unlock screen: I think I accidently pushed the lock screen button when trying to shut the computer down. Now when I try to access the button far to the left to turn the computer off, it will not work. Please, will you instruct me on how to get to the turn off screen again?Thanks so much and...
  6. unlock screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    unlock screen: I think I accidently pushed the lock screen button when trying to shut the computer down. Now when I try to access the button far to the left to turn the computer off, it will not work. Please, will you instruct me on how to get to the turn off screen again?Thanks so much and...
  7. Windows Unlock Screen

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Unlock Screen: How do I switch back to pin access? I am currently using a hotmail login to unlock my computer.Thanks! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-unlock-screen/3598e6d2-b859-4897-b4ea-483629beab15
  8. screen lock unlocking

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    screen lock unlocking: hi there i was wondering if anyone could help me unlock a oppo a73 screen lock please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/screen-lock-unlocking/cebbeb6c-5f9b-41f6-b426-22b8cc497235
  9. Screen Unlock

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Screen Unlock: I have forgotten my screen unlock password and cannot get past the initial screen when I turn my system on. Please assist. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/screen-unlock/9cbfd0c1-aaa8-4aea-bfab-d959052b95ec
  10. Lock and unlock screen

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Lock and unlock screen: What is the real purpose of locking and unlocking the screen different also metro more difficult to get around? Awesome the person before me wanted to know back grammar correction spelling tell him to go to Grammarly: Free Writing Assistant https://www.grammarly.com...