Windows 10: unlock screen

Discus and support unlock screen in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I think I accidently pushed the lock screen button when trying to shut the computer down. Now when I try to access the button far to the left to turn... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Wendy Thorenz, Feb 3, 2023.

1. unlock screen

I think I accidently pushed the lock screen button when trying to shut the computer down. Now when I try to access the button far to the left to turn the computer off, it will not work. Please, will you instruct me on how to get to the turn off screen again?Thanks so much and take good care,Wendy

:)

Wendy Thorenz, Feb 3, 2023
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Feb 3, 2023
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Feb 3, 2023
  4. unlock screen

DNA ad unlocker

Are you sure it's called DNA ad unlocker and not DNS Unlocker? If the latter......................

Follow the steps here.

https://malwaretips.com/blogs/ads-by-dns-unlocker-removal/

If it is not listed in the Control Panel, or it can't be removed there, move on to step 2. HitmanPro might not be needed.

Bruce Hagen, Feb 3, 2023
Thema:

unlock screen

1. unlock screen - Similar Threads - unlock screen

2. Can't save a passkey on mobile device. Setup fails on screen unlock verification.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't save a passkey on mobile device. Setup fails on screen unlock verification.: I want to set up a passkey on one of the websites im using. Yes the website has a passkey option.But im met with an issue that prevents me from doing so. Im able to select the device I want to use to create the passkey and start the process and get the prompt on my phone. I...
  3. Can't save a passkey on mobile device. Setup fails on screen unlock verification.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't save a passkey on mobile device. Setup fails on screen unlock verification.: I want to set up a passkey on one of the websites im using. Yes the website has a passkey option.But im met with an issue that prevents me from doing so. Im able to select the device I want to use to create the passkey and start the process and get the prompt on my phone. I...
  4. I can't remember my screen unlock

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I can't remember my screen unlock: I forgot my unlock screen for my HP laptop can you help me get into my laptop please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-remember-my-screen-unlock/d53c546a-4d5b-4cb2-be06-599ad846af55
  5. I can't remember my screen unlock

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't remember my screen unlock: I forgot my unlock screen for my HP laptop can you help me get into my laptop please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-remember-my-screen-unlock/d53c546a-4d5b-4cb2-be06-599ad846af55
  6. I can't remember my screen unlock

7. Windows remote access locked the screen. Can the screen be set unlocked for other local users?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows remote access locked the screen. Can the screen be set unlocked for other local users?: Hello, A work computer has been set up for multiple local users and each has his own account. The Windows 10 has been set as "screen unlocked" or "no login required to unlock the screen" so anyone can see the status on the screen. However, recently someone wanted to have the...
  8. Windows remote access locked the screen. Can the screen be set unlocked for other local users?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows remote access locked the screen. Can the screen be set unlocked for other local users?: Hello, A work computer has been set up for multiple local users and each has his own account. The Windows 10 has been set as "screen unlocked" or "no login required to unlock the screen" so anyone can see the status on the screen. However, recently someone wanted to have the...
  9. Windows remote access locked the screen. Can the screen be set unlocked for other local users?

10. How to unlock and restart no power button on screen

How to unlock and restart no power button on screen: No power restart button onscreen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-unlock-and-restart-no-power-button-on/2f918e9d-a456-4270-a1f0-7ecd1ab15eaf