Windows 10: Unlock Windows 10 with iPhone Windows Hello

Discus and support Unlock Windows 10 with iPhone Windows Hello in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; Trying to setup an iphone with windows hello to use it as a login option. Only app i found is PC Lock, but it doesnt work very well. Anyone know of a... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by anati, Feb 25, 2019.

1. anati Win User

Unlock Windows 10 with iPhone Windows Hello

Trying to setup an iphone with windows hello to use it as a login option. Only app i found is PC Lock, but it doesnt work very well. Anyone know of a good app to use?

Thanks

:)

anati, Feb 25, 2019
  2. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Feb 25, 2019
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Feb 25, 2019
  4. Delta6326 Win User

Delta6326, Feb 25, 2019
Thema:

1. Unlock Windows 10 with iPhone Windows Hello - Similar Threads - Unlock iPhone Hello

2. Windows hello face unlock

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows hello face unlock: I am holding hp 14q cs0017tu pc bought in 2020 it has 720p cam in build but still its not compatible with windows hello face login feature so why it like that despite of having latest camera drivers loaded....
  3. Hello,I have a problem with Iphone-Windows 10.Please help.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Hello,I have a problem with Iphone-Windows 10.Please help.: So,I plugged in the Iphone cable,then gave permission to acces photos in Windows.When I opened the Iphone folder,Windows just went mad.For example,can't close windows cause my left click doesn't work when I press Windows button.When I try to open a folder It works as a right...
  4. Hello doesn't unlock win

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Hello doesn't unlock win: Hello, I just configured my Win Hello Fingerprint , but it doesn't unlock my windows though! Error message: "Your credentials couldn't be verified" . Win10, version 1809, build 17763.1518 It's my work laptop which is part of a domain Regards 167377
  5. unlocking my IPHONE 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    unlocking my IPHONE 10: HOW DO I UNLOCK MY IPHONE? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unlocking-my-iphone-10/00d98ae6-b9d2-4cf4-bcc5-6bfe047be2df
  6. Windows Hello PIN to Unlock Screen

Windows Hello PIN to Unlock Screen: I have a Surface Book 2 Laptop. Was using facial recognition to open my locked screen. All of a sudden the computer started telling me that I couldn't open my locked screen without a Windows Hello PIN! I never installed Windows Hello nor can I install it because I use the...
  7. Windows hello not unlocking PC in dark conditions

Windows hello not unlocking PC in dark conditions: My laptop's windows hello feature has been a headache for a while now. Every once in a while the windows hello messes up and doesn't recognise my face in the dark anymore, despite the IR lights illuminating. The only fix ive found is to reset my PC but i can't keep doing that...
  8. Is there an app that will allow me to unlock my Windows 10 laptop with my iPhone’s...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is there an app that will allow me to unlock my Windows 10 laptop with my iPhone’s...: It’s all in the title. I don’t have a fingerprint-enabled laptop and don’t want to buy a separate fingerprint reader. I know there are apps out there for Android that do this but the only device I have with a fingerprint reader is my iPhone. If you think I should’ve chosen...
  9. Using IPhone as a companion device for Windows Hello

Using IPhone as a companion device for Windows Hello: Hello, I connected my Iphone to my pc with the bluetooth interface and set it as my dynamic Lock device. Walking away and getting the lock screen works. But I can't automatically login. Do I have to use an app? If yes, which one? Or is the Iphone not supported as an...
  10. windows 10+ iphone

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    windows 10+ iphone: My daughters iphone no longer shows pops up when she plugs it in, it use to say do you want to download pictures as soon as she connected it to 10. Now it does nothing and does not even show up in devices and drives, I am assuming something got checked that was not checked or...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows hello and iphone

2. windows hello iphone

3. windows hello in windows 10 phone

4. windows hello in windows 10 iphone,
  5. windows iphone windows hello,
  6. windows hello using iphone,
  7. unlock windows 10 with iphone