Windows 10: Unlocked Padlock on C & D Drives After Resetting laptop

Discus and support Unlocked Padlock on C & D Drives After Resetting laptop in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello,so as you can see,there's unlocked padlock icon on my drives after im resetting my laptophow to make it dissappear since im using Windows 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Adimeita Rizky Al Saddam, Sep 2, 2021.

1. Unlocked Padlock on C & D Drives After Resetting laptop

Hello,so as you can see,there's unlocked padlock icon on my drives after im resetting my laptophow to make it dissappear since im using Windows 10 Home??Thank youP.S please solve this problem ASAP

:)

Adimeita Rizky Al Saddam, Sep 2, 2021
  2. malware Win User

Corsair Introduces Flash Padlock Secure USB 2.0 Drives

Corsair today launched the "Flash Padlock” family of affordable USB 2.0 drives, the safest way to secure your data while on the go. Priced starting at only $29.99, the Flash Padlock line of affordable USB 2.0 flash drives address the need for secure data storage through hardware technology, rather than software. Flash Padlock features "Auto-Locking," so the user doesn’t need to remember to enable the protective feature - It will automatically lock and protect itself after removal from the computer.

Unlocked Padlock on C & D Drives After Resetting laptop flash_padlock72_thm.jpg

With its simple touch-pad security PIN entry system, Flash Padlock can be unlocked quickly and confidentially for use as a standard USB flash data drive. Flash Padlock is impervious to “brute force” hacks or keystroke loggers that would defeat a software secured USB flash drive.

Flash Padlock is immediately available in two capacities:
    • Flash Padlock 1GB ~ $29.99 USD MSRP
    • Flash Padlock 2GB ~ $39.99 USD MSRP
    Flash Padlock Security Features Include:
    • Hardware-Enabled Auto-Lock Function: Device Auto-Locks in 15 seconds after removal from computer.
    • User Customizable Security PIN - User sets unique security PIN (up to 10 digits long) for unlocking device.
    • Platform Independent: Works on Windows, MAC and Linux platforms without the use of additional software.
    • Easy to Use: Direct keypad access and indicator lights make locking/unlocking simple and understandable.
    “The Corsair Flash Padlock is one of the most secure USB flash drive solutions on the market today,” said Jack Peterson, VP of Marketing at Corsair. “Corsair has built the Flash Padlock specifically for those customers with concerns about inadequate software-based security solutions on a USB flash drive. The designed hardware security feature puts these concerns to rest,” continued Peterson.

Corsair Flash Padlock 1GB and 2GB products are available immediately through Corsair’s authorized distributors and resellers world-wide, priced at $29.99 USD MSRP and $39.99 USD MSRP respectively. Corsair Flash Padlock products are backed by a 3-year Limited Warranty. In addition, a PIN registration service and complete customer support via telephone, email, forum and TS Xpress are also available.

Source: Corsair

malware, Sep 2, 2021
  3. n0yal Win User
    Unlocked Padlock/Padlock on the "My Computer in devices and drives" on Surface Pro 4

I was so scared about my laptop. I accidently clicked on something that was a virus and trend Mirco stopped it which is good. I ran some whole computer scans and everything (luckily trend micro and windows
    defender was there to help me.) So while scanning I went to look at drive and saw there was a padlock, I was scared out of my heads at this moment and when Trend Mirco said all clear of any virus after whole computer scan i just wanted to check if the padlock
    meant files had been accessed.

This is what I had: imgur.com

Would you also know a way to make sure a virus is completely gone when they says its gone?

n0yal, Sep 2, 2021
  4. Raj60 Win User

Unlocked Padlock on C & D Drives After Resetting laptop

Aegis Padlock 3 got Bitlocker Encryption

Hi Sir,

I was using my Aegis Padlock 3 portable back up hard drive with my Laptop with Win 7 OS.

I connected and used this drive with other laptop which had Win 10 OS. My drive got encrypted with BitLocker Drive Encryption.

Now when I tried to connect with Win 7 OS laptop. The Aegis drive could not be unlocked.

I am able unlock Aegis using key board and unlock LED turns green but a message pop up in laptop that " Error recovering disc D: A recovery key was not found on the drive. The drive can not be unlocked"

Please advise

Raj60, Sep 2, 2021
Thema:

Unlocked Padlock on C & D Drives After Resetting laptop

1. Unlocked Padlock on C & D Drives After Resetting laptop - Similar Threads - Unlocked Padlock Drives

2. padlock symbols after reset how to fix it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    padlock symbols after reset how to fix it?: I reset my pc using remove everything with clean data option enabled after reset now in file explorer it was showing padlock symbols and unlock symbol how to fix it??I even logged in with my Microsoft account which was used previously....
  3. Resetting both C and D drive together

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Resetting both C and D drive together: Hi, recently i tried to reset my pc for the first time. After resetting the pc, i found that only C drive was formatted and the personal files inside D drive was still there remain untouched.I have two drive in my pc which is C and D Drive, if i want to perform reset on both...
  4. Resetting both C and D drive together

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Resetting both C and D drive together: Hi, recently i tried to reset my pc for the first time. After resetting the pc, i found that only C drive was formatted and the personal files inside D drive was still there remain untouched.I have two drive in my pc which is C and D Drive, if i want to perform reset on both...
  5. Resetting both C and D drive together

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Resetting both C and D drive together: Hi, I wanted to clean my pc so i decided to reset it, removing personal files along it. But after resetting the pc, i found that only C drive was formatted and the personal files inside D drive was still there remain untouched.I have two drive in my pc which is C and D Drive,...
  6. Drive C/D

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Drive C/D: So my local disk C is full because it has barely any storage and i need to download some stuff but i cant and i want to switch to my D drive because it has a lot more storage but i dont know what the consequences are and how to do it and if i can do it. If someone could help...
  7. D drive shrunk after reset?

D drive shrunk after reset?: Yesterday after restarting my computer I got a "repairing drives" message. It would then fail and give me some options to restart or try to fix or reset drives. Nothing would work including reset drives which would fail every time. So I installed windows from a windows USB...
  8. C drive and D drive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    C drive and D drive: Hi, I was looking through my files and found my brother's files on my D drive. I asked him to move it to C drive so that it wouldn't appear on my D drive, but when I checked my C drive, he's files were there. I share a laptop with my brother and have our own accounts. Is the...
  9. C drive to D drive

C drive to D drive: So for some reason with this new PC, all of my applications and files were downloaded to my C drive automatically, when I wanted them in the D drive. So i took all of the files in the C drive and copy-pasted them to the D drive, then uninstalled everything from my C drive...
  10. C: and D: drives

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    C: and D: drives: Laptop came with Windows 8 and 1 TB hard drive which I have 700GB free. Updated to Windows 10 and C: drive is still free but 25GB D: is full https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/c-and-d-drives/036ccbb4-a114-453d-880a-ccece386f1e0