Windows 10: Unlocker programs

Discus and support Unlocker programs in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I'm attempting to move a hijacked portion of another thread here. In the thread Invisible overlay not allowing to click - Windows 10 Forums I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by pokeefe0001, Jun 29, 2017.

1. Unlocker programs

I'm attempting to move a hijacked portion of another thread here.
    In the thread Invisible overlay not allowing to click - Windows 10 Forums I mentioned an Unlocker program and generated some useful responses that had nothing to to with the original thread. I think the discussion is worth having but not at the expense of the OP of that other thread.

So if I'm lucky, here are the last two posts of that other thread.

and

OK. I'll look into them. But my original problem was not with locked files but with files that contained reserved names. In particular, files with the extension ".con". It was just luck that I discovered Unlocker would delete files with reserved names. Do these other programs have that capability? (Maybe all such programs do. I don't know.)

I've stopped using the program that created the invalid file names but I'd like to keep a program that handles them in my toolkit.

:)

pokeefe0001, Jun 29, 2017
  2. xxKILOxx Win User

5610 Security code (Not asking for code!!!!)

I have a 5610 Xpressmusic phone. I understand noone can give me a Reset code. I never used PC suite. I locked my phones security code, and forgot it. I know of a program that can, it just needs nokia drivers to recognize phone. My phone needs PC suite for
    the drivers. PC suite needs my phone to be unlocked. To be unlocked my phone needs the program. The program needs the drivers. My phone needs PC suite for the drivers. PC suite needs my phone to be unlocked. To be unlocked my phone needs the program. The program
    needs the drivers. My phone needs PC suite for the drivers. PC suite needs my phone to be unlocked. To be unlocked my phone needs the program. The program needs the drivers.

See the cycle? Can I just get the drivers somewhere please?

xxKILOxx, Jun 29, 2017
  3. xxKILOxx Win User
    Nokia 5610 Security code (Not asking for code)

I have a 5610 Xpressmusic phone. I understand noone can give me a Reset code. I never used PC suite. I locked my phones security code, and forgot it. I know of a program that can, it just needs nokia drivers to recognize phone. My phone needs PC suite for
    the drivers. PC suite needs my phone to be unlocked. To be unlocked my phone needs the program. The program needs the drivers. My phone needs PC suite for the drivers. PC suite needs my phone to be unlocked. To be unlocked my phone needs the program. The program
    needs the drivers. My phone needs PC suite for the drivers. PC suite needs my phone to be unlocked. To be unlocked my phone needs the program. The program needs the drivers.

See the cycle? Can I just get the drivers somewhere please?

xxKILOxx, Jun 29, 2017
  4. Hydrate Win User

Unlocker programs

It's always great to have multiple tools in your toolkit, hence why it is a toolkit.

I prefer to use UnlockIT because it has a more advanced GUI that allows me to view all the .dll's and process hooks in the locked files.

It also has more features that can be seen here: Feature List - UnLock IT
    The best of the best in my opinion, however, I would have both in my toolkit in the event UnlockIT cannot do the job for some strange reason (which it has not given any problems).

Hydrate, Jun 29, 2017
Thema:

Unlocker programs

1. Unlocker programs - Similar Threads - Unlocker programs

2. unlock cd drive with no button, dell 3020

in Windows 10 Gaming
    unlock cd drive with no button, dell 3020: Dell 3020 decktop has no buttons to open CD drive. How does 1 open this CD Drive https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unlock-cd-drive-with-no-button-dell-3020/bd04e157-e753-4172-9655-7679eca783f2
  3. unlock cd drive with no button, dell 3020

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    unlock cd drive with no button, dell 3020: Dell 3020 decktop has no buttons to open CD drive. How does 1 open this CD Drive https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unlock-cd-drive-with-no-button-dell-3020/bd04e157-e753-4172-9655-7679eca783f2
  4. i have forgot the bitlocker key for D: drive i need help in unlocking this

i have forgot the bitlocker key for D: drive i need help in unlocking this: Hi Team,I have forgot the bitlocker key for the D: Drive i need help in unlocking this.Thanks,Thrivikram. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-forgot-the-bitlocker-key-for-d-drive-i-need/4d940327-cca2-4616-a61c-72772a5e2c15
  5. Monitor opening programs in second display when unlocked, and already on PC only setting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Monitor opening programs in second display when unlocked, and already on PC only setting: Hello, My PC is an asus zenbook. I use it with a second display when I am at my desk, but when I am undockedit is still opening applications in the other screen. I have tried the Windows key and P to switch to "PC screen only", which has not resolved the issue. The computer...
  6. Monitor opening programs in second display when unlocked, and already on PC only setting

Monitor opening programs in second display when unlocked, and already on PC only setting: Hello, My PC is an asus zenbook. I use it with a second display when I am at my desk, but when I am undockedit is still opening applications in the other screen. I have tried the Windows key and P to switch to "PC screen only", which has not resolved the issue. The computer...
  7. The taskbar and program windows freeze and the only way to unlock them is by using ctrl+alt+del

in Windows 10 Customization
    The taskbar and program windows freeze and the only way to unlock them is by using ctrl+alt+del: When I'm working on something, the taskbar and all windows freeze partially. So I can browse on the internet, but can't minimize or close, because the window is frozen. It always happens after 5 or 10 minutes. The only way for me to be able to use the taskbar and windows, is...
  8. Is there a way to unlock files w/o another program?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is there a way to unlock files w/o another program?: Photoshop keeps generating undeletable debug.log's (only solution is rebooting which is not ideal) and many of the programs recommended do not seem to work on the latest Win10 build. Surely there's a way to do this natively? submitted by /u/Cinderbike [link] [comments]...
  9. Windows only loads programs etc. when computer has been unlocked on startup

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows only loads programs etc. when computer has been unlocked on startup: Before, all my programs and everything else would load in the background even with the PC on the lockscreen and locked. Then once I decided to unlock it, everything would be ready to go. However, now the PC only loads programs etc. after I unlock it. I can leave the PC on for...
  10. how to unlock app or program in Windows 10

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    how to unlock app or program in Windows 10: On my iphone, I can associate my fingerprint to my username and password to open an app. How do I do that in Windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-unlock-app-or-program-in-windows-10/822e3137-c086-4336-bb08-b5361540a419