Windows 10: unlocking windows 10 S mode

Discus and support unlocking windows 10 S mode in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I've researched how to unlock my Laptop from S mode on windows 10 and in the directions once I get to the Microsoft store it doesn't show the same... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by AbigailMassey, Feb 1, 2020.

1. unlocking windows 10 S mode

I've researched how to unlock my Laptop from S mode on windows 10 and in the directions once I get to the Microsoft store it doesn't show the same thing as it shows in the directions. It says on the directions that I should see a "get" button but all it shows is a "upgrade" button for purchasing the windows 10 pro for $99. Can anyone help me unlock my windows 10 from S mode?

Has anyone else had this same issue?

:)

AbigailMassey, Feb 1, 2020
  2. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Feb 1, 2020
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Feb 1, 2020
  4. Delta6326 Win User

unlocking windows 10 S mode

Delta6326, Feb 1, 2020
Thema:

unlocking windows 10 S mode

1. unlocking windows 10 S mode - Similar Threads - unlocking mode

2. Can help me, about my phone unlock

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can help me, about my phone unlock: Unlock phone unlock nokia 5230 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-help-me-about-my-phone-unlock/11aee0ae-5502-4728-89d9-f8671f70194c
  3. I put my laptop on sleep mode and when I am trying to unlock the laptop only my screen...

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    I put my laptop on sleep mode and when I am trying to unlock the laptop only my screen...: I put my laptop on sleep mode and when I am trying to unlock the laptop only my screen saver is displayed and the username and password interface. I am unable to open my laptop...
  4. I put my laptop on sleep mode and when I am trying to unlock the laptop only my screen...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I put my laptop on sleep mode and when I am trying to unlock the laptop only my screen...: I put my laptop on sleep mode and when I am trying to unlock the laptop only my screen saver is displayed and the username and password interface. I am unable to open my laptop...
  5. I put my laptop on sleep mode and when I am trying to unlock the laptop only my screen...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. PC wont unlock - needs hard reboot after period of inactivity - no time set on sleep mode.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    PC wont unlock - needs hard reboot after period of inactivity - no time set on sleep mode.: My PC keeps freezing out after leaving unattended ie wont wake up from a sleep mode -checked sleep settings -Always have to do a hard reboot. seems to also be an issue with Citrix connections ?...
  7. Unlock safe mode encryption

in Windows 10 Customization
    Unlock safe mode encryption: Trying to access safe mode for some work and everytime I try to enter there I see a screen asking for some bit locker key I'm not aware of and this is for the first time I'm trying to reach there....
  8. unlock win10 s mode, but must be an admin

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    unlock win10 s mode, but must be an admin: I purchased two computers on which has windows 10 s mode. When I go to settings / activation / witch to windows 10 home then select blue link "Go to the Store" . . then inside the store "Switch out of S mode" press blue "get" button I get a pop up from User...
  9. How do I unlock airplane mode so I can access WiFi on my PC?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do I unlock airplane mode so I can access WiFi on my PC?: After Windows 10 update, i am unable to turn off airplane mode unable to access WiFi https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-unlock-airplane-mode-so-i-can-access-wifi/f02b4c74-9724-4270-b78d-8d5626941b46
  10. sound disappears or does not resume when unlocking device or waking up from sleep mode or...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    sound disappears or does not resume when unlocking device or waking up from sleep mode or...: I have seen this issue on edge, chrome, and firefox. current device is a surface pro 3 4gb ram 128 gb running the latest version of windows 10 (I am not in beta or insider for anything). for some unknown reason, the sound has disappeared when trying to resume a video on...