Windows 10: Unmissable offer on disk imaging software

Discus and support Unmissable offer on disk imaging software in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I was so surprised by this, I bought a set. It's true *Biggrin O&O powerpack for 1pc offer £5.25 equivalent to $6.86 USD Includes: DiskImage 12 Pro... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by SIW2, Oct 6, 2018.

1. SIW2 Win User

Unmissable offer on disk imaging software

I was so surprised by this, I bought a set. It's true *Biggrin

O&O powerpack for 1pc offer £5.25 equivalent to $6.86 USD
    Includes:

DiskImage 12 Pro

O&O Defrag 22
    Optimize Hard Disks And SSDs

O&O SafeErase 12

O&O AutoBackup 6 Pro

Offer page:

O&O Software GmbH – Creating Solutions for Windows™

Change the dropdown to British Pounds *Biggrin

Unmissable offer on disk imaging software [​IMG]

Freebie if you prefer:
    O&O diskImage 11 Pro is stiill available on free giveaway
    register here
    Registrieren Sie sich hier fur Ihre kostenlose Vollversion von O&O DiskImage 11
    They send an email, click the link in that email, and they send your license
    Download the program in ENGLISH :
    Download Archive

:)

SIW2, Oct 6, 2018
  2. Polarman Win User

Best "Disk Image" Software (Poll)

I did not have a full list of software.

Polarman, Oct 6, 2018
  3. System Image Problem

[table][tr][td]Version[/td] [td]Date[/td] [/tr] [tr][td]5.05[/td] [td]8/03/2009[/td] [/tr] [tr][td]5.08[/td] [td]7/21/2009[/td] [/tr] [/table]
    Which one is newer?
    Only 5.05 was offered on HP for the machine I linked.
    The description danced around some of the anomalies we're seen with drives.

Since only 5.05 was offered, I questioned 5.08
    Guess we know the answer now - 5.05 failed to flash.
    We could spend time trying to figure that out, but IMO it's better on the back burner for now

I think the next step is to try the Macrium sleight of hand to get the System Image restored.
    I'd like to get the System Image up and running to do the follwoing

• Copy Nick's data to a folder off of the restored System Image C: drive

• run a Belarc Advisor audit to collect license keys for Nick's software

• there might be other data collection that Nick can do in preparation for the final step

The final step is a clean install, install up-to-date MS and 3rd party software, and restore the copied personal data.

Nick was having difficulty locating the outlook files in the System Image - so getting it back running live is the best I can think of.

Thoughts, suggestions, and objections are always welcome and considered

Slartybart, Oct 6, 2018
  4. suraswami Win User

Best "Disk Image" Software (Poll)

Also include Avanquest's Perfect Image to the list. And they have few other backup solutions too.

suraswami, Oct 6, 2018
Thema:

1. Unmissable offer on disk imaging software - Similar Threads - Unmissable offer disk

2. Multiple disk images

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Multiple disk images: Hi,We have 10 identical Win10 laptops running the same software, but different laptop names of course.Setting up recovery: Anyway to create a single recovery USB and single IMAGE backup to service all machines? Not networked so I can do identical names if necessary. Avoid...
  3. Multiple disk images

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Multiple disk images: Hi,We have 10 identical Win10 laptops running the same software, but different laptop names of course.Setting up recovery: Anyway to create a single recovery USB and single IMAGE backup to service all machines? Avoid name and license issues.Thnx...
  4. Disk Image Mounter

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Disk Image Mounter: Can't set Windows Explorer as default for iso! [ATTACH][ATTACH] Can't even associate explorer.exe with it! Or is that not the program? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/disk-image-mounter/357904f6-3c24-4780-93ab-0994f9822fa0
  5. Software to search images with images on Windows?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Software to search images with images on Windows?: Google Images lets users search for images online using images, by sending them from the PC to its page. They call it reverse image search, and I found this on the forum here: Reverse Image Search from desktop ? ( Productivity ) Solved - Windows 10 Forums. This adds an...
  6. Is there a disk imaging software that you can add/delete files from?

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Is there a disk imaging software that you can add/delete files from?: There are several tools and software to create images and recover the system from ...but are there any that allow a user to explore the image contents and add files/folders and/or delete files/folders from within a created image itself? I have heard shadowprotect can do this...
  7. What is your favorite disk imaging/backup software for Windows 10?

What is your favorite disk imaging/backup software for Windows 10?: Hello everybody, please tell me, what is your preferred imaging software to backup individual devices in the private environment? No databases, exchange or similar just a typical private PC. Small, fast, reliable, differential backups would be nice, live (from the running...
  8. small software disk

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    small software disk: I got a new laptop for Christmas and an USB cassette capture.the software cdis one of the tiny ones and I cant get my laptop to read it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/small-software-disk/18fa47ea-e9d1-48e3-bdc3-23c7f01130fc
  9. Disk image

Disk image: I made a disk image using Reflex. I tried to do a restore to see how It would work. I ended up making 4 files all of which can be used to restore because they have all the folders and files that were backed up. Since I don’t need all of them I tried to delete them but they...
  10. Using Disk Imaging Software with a Powered USB 3.0 Hub

Using Disk Imaging Software with a Powered USB 3.0 Hub: Hi all. Are there any complications using disk imaging software with a powered USB 3.0 hub? Do you ever need to bypass the hub and plug a drive directly into the computer’s USB port to perform certain tasks? For example, will a USB flash rescue drive boot from a hub? I use...