Windows 10: Unmountable Boot Volume Lenovo

Discus and support Unmountable Boot Volume Lenovo in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; So I just bought my laptop for online schooling in August and accidentally had downloaded a couple things on it that has caused pop up ads in my Chrome... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Cassie W_176, Dec 23, 2018.

1. Unmountable Boot Volume Lenovo

So I just bought my laptop for online schooling in August and accidentally had downloaded a couple things on it that has caused pop up ads in my Chrome but I have one app that won't go away so I wasn't bothered. I had also added an Antivirus to my laptop. I had turned it on two nights ago to try and do my college work and it said that it ran into a repair issue. So it restarted and I figured it fixed the issue but it turned into a black screen. So I rebooted it and it says the same thing and now it won't get out of the Preparing Automatic Repair. What do I do? Is it an issue I can fix myself?

:)

Cassie W_176, Dec 23, 2018
  2. newtekie1 Win User

Unmountable Boot Volume

Unmountable boot volume usually means a bad hard drive. Booting the XP CD and running chkdsk will sometime bring the computer back to life for a while, but eventually the drive will die.

newtekie1, Dec 23, 2018
  3. Kapil Arya MVP, Dec 23, 2018
  4. Noela Tum Win User

Unmountable Boot Volume Lenovo

UNMOUNTABLE BOOT VOLUME error

Hi Andre,

The challenge that you're experiencing when you got the error, UNMOUNTABLE_BOOT_VOLUME,
    is due to a damaged file system that failed to mount. It also means that sub-system in the machine failed to mount the boot volume. To isolate the issue, kindly answer the following questions:

• When did you first encounter the issue?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • How did you upgrade the device to Windows 10?

You can also follow the steps that was shared by Michelle Her and
    Billion Debbarma on these threads to troubleshoot the issue:

Hope this helps and let us know if it works.

Noela Tum, Dec 23, 2018
Thema:

Unmountable Boot Volume Lenovo

1. Unmountable Boot Volume Lenovo - Similar Threads - Unmountable Boot Volume

2. Unmountable boot volume

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unmountable boot volume: Unmountable boot volume https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unmountable-boot-volume/0a612465-960b-44be-ad9e-c68d9cb94c12
  3. Unmountable boot volume

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unmountable boot volume: Unmountable boot volume https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unmountable-boot-volume/e3de52a9-ffbf-4347-a088-882dbc4b14a2
  4. Unmountable boot volume

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unmountable boot volume: Unmountable boot volume https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unmountable-boot-volume/e3de52a9-ffbf-4347-a088-882dbc4b14a2
  5. Unmountable boot volume

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Unmountable boot volume: I've tried Installing a game and my laptop asked for a restart and I clicked on Restart Now. After that, I got Your pc ran into a problem screen with stop code: UNMOUNTABLE_BOOT_VOLUME.My laptop kept on restating again and again just the Acer logo and Blue screen immediately....
  6. Unmountable boot volume

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unmountable boot volume: How to overcome this error blue screen appears and restarts again and repeating again https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unmountable-boot-volume/10422cf3-e96b-4048-b980-62475e4f4d9f
  7. Unmountable Boot Volume

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unmountable Boot Volume: I'm receiving a blue screen saying the device ran into a problem and needs to restart. It stays up for a bit then restarts, over and over again. The QR code provided does not lead to any results, unfortunately. The error says UNMOUNTABLE_BOOT_VOLUME. I've tried hard resets...
  8. Unmountable Boot Volume

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Unmountable Boot Volume: I'm receiving a blue screen saying the device ran into a problem and needs to restart. It stays up for a bit then restarts, over and over again. The QR code provided does not lead to any results, unfortunately. The error says UNMOUNTABLE_BOOT_VOLUME. I've tried hard resets...
  9. Unmountable Boot Volume

Unmountable Boot Volume: I get the message Stop Code - UNMOUNTABLE BOOT VOLUME Screen says "Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart" This is a Dell Optiplex 990 that originally came with Windows 7....
  10. UNMOUNTABLE BOOT VOLUME

UNMOUNTABLE BOOT VOLUME: bonjour wue faire quand l'ordinateur donne pour code d'arrët : UNMOUNTABLE BOOT VOLUME https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unmountable-boot-volume/65c9e58f-915d-4922-916b-bcba37fecc85

Users found this page by searching for:

1. fix lenovo b50-30 with unmoutable boot volume