Windows 10: UNMOUNTABLE BOOT VOLUME NEED HELP PLS

Discus and support UNMOUNTABLE BOOT VOLUME NEED HELP PLS in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My PC stopped working a while ago due to a stopcode labled UNmountable_Boot_Volume, and I didn't have the rescources necessary to fix it but now I do.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by NicholasLowdermilk, Jun 15, 2019.

1. UNMOUNTABLE BOOT VOLUME NEED HELP PLS

My PC stopped working a while ago due to a stopcode labled UNmountable_Boot_Volume, and I didn't have the rescources necessary to fix it but now I do. My only other computer is a macbook and I used bootcamp assist to download windows 10 onto a usb to create a repair media and my Pc recognizes it as a usb but when I try to boot it up in bios nothing happens but a black screen, when I boot it as UEFI the computer can't even boot and takes me back to BIOS. Any words of advice on how I could fix my PC? Is it because I downloaded the recovery windows 10 off of a mac?? need answers asap I'm posting this on my macbook

:)

NicholasLowdermilk, Jun 15, 2019
  2. newtekie1 Win User

Unmountable Boot Volume

Unmountable boot volume usually means a bad hard drive. Booting the XP CD and running chkdsk will sometime bring the computer back to life for a while, but eventually the drive will die.

newtekie1, Jun 15, 2019
  3. Kapil Arya MVP, Jun 15, 2019
  4. UNMOUNTABLE BOOT VOLUME NEED HELP PLS

Kapil Arya MVP, Jun 15, 2019
Thema:

UNMOUNTABLE BOOT VOLUME NEED HELP PLS

1. UNMOUNTABLE BOOT VOLUME NEED HELP PLS - Similar Threads - UNMOUNTABLE BOOT VOLUME

2. UNMOUNTABLE BOOT VOLUME

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    UNMOUNTABLE BOOT VOLUME: Unhappy face blue screen "Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart. We'll restart for you." Stop Code: UNMOUNTABLE BOOT VOLUME Once the computer restarts, it goes to a black screen with only the cursor showing. Next steps? This is a diagnostic computer for work, so...
  3. Stop Code Unmountable Boot Volume

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Stop Code Unmountable Boot Volume: My laptop has Windows 10 installed and is not loading. It is looping from the blue screen continuously a page with the windows icon and dotted circle. The stop code is Unmountable Boot Volume...
  4. Unmountable boot volume

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Unmountable boot volume: I have HP laptop with window 10 . now I suffer with a problem , Unmountable boot volume that is also called blue screen error. So please help me how can I fix it? I tried many solution but it can't be fix. But I have one solution to fix it but in this solution I think I have...
  5. Unmountable Boot Volume

Unmountable Boot Volume: I have a laptop that originally ran Windows 7 but upgraded to windows 10. It ran normally for about a year, and then, one day it froze. After restarting the computer, I got the unmountable boot volume error. I tried to repair it using the ISO. files for Windows 10, to create...
  6. Unmountable Boot Volume Lenovo

Unmountable Boot Volume Lenovo: So I just bought my laptop for online schooling in August and accidentally had downloaded a couple things on it that has caused pop up ads in my Chrome but I have one app that won't go away so I wasn't bothered. I had also added an Antivirus to my laptop. I had turned it on...
  7. unmountable boot volume

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    unmountable boot volume: Hi, a computer reboots itself for ever when I turn on it. This sequence is running during 3-4 minutes (first full black screen 1 min, then the logo windows 1-2 min and, at the end, a blue screen appears just a few secondes with these information : this computer met an issue...
  8. stop code: UNMOUNTABLE BOOT VOLUME

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    stop code: UNMOUNTABLE BOOT VOLUME: Does anyone know how to fix the issue when the display screen goes blue and says: stop code: UNMOUNTABLE BOOT VOLUME? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/stop-code-unmountable-boot-volume/f4d46508-c8b5-47e1-bada-6d17215805bf
  9. Need help on BSOD "Unmountable boot volume"

Need help on BSOD "Unmountable boot volume": So I receive an update for "Windows 10 Creators" before doing the update I decided to create a recovery disc to a USB but only to find out I can't create one with error "Missing important files" so I googled and found a thread that suggest a steps... one of the step is to...
  10. Unmountable boot volume

Unmountable boot volume: Hello all, Currently at my wits end with my Acer Aspire E1-570 so I'm turning to you for help! The problem begin with a plain black screen and only a cursor visible. My girlfriend was using the laptop at the time so I am unsure as to how we got here. I was able to open...