Windows 10: UNMOUNTABLE_BOOT_VOLUME Help!

Discus and support UNMOUNTABLE_BOOT_VOLUME Help! in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; So I JUST finished my PC today, fired it up before putting it in the case and the BIOS works fine, got it all in the case and wired but when I go to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by selektDark, Apr 13, 2024.

1. UNMOUNTABLE_BOOT_VOLUME Help!

So I JUST finished my PC today, fired it up before putting it in the case and the BIOS works fine, got it all in the case and wired but when I go to install Windows 10 I get the UNMOUNTABLE_BOOT_VOLUME error and it goes into a restart loop I'm able to enter bios during this restart loop. It's an Asus ROG STRIX B650-a GAMING WiFi with a Ryzen 7 7800X3D. I haven't updated BIOS. I was using a USB 3.0 64GB USB drive, not really sure what would cause it but most troubleshooting I see require the OS to already be installed so I can't go that route.

:)

selektDark, Apr 13, 2024

2. Attempting to fix UNMOUNTABLE_BOOT_VOLUME

Hello c3yawn,

The UNMOUNTABLE_BOOT_VOLUME blue screen errors might have occurred due to an incorrectly configured or corrupted device drivers. To help you out with your concern, we suggest that you perform a system repair on your computer and check if
    the issue persists. To do so, you may refer to the steps provided by Billion Debbarma on this
    thread about performing a system repair in Windows 10.

Let us know the result and if you need further help.

Stephanie Sal, Apr 13, 2024
  3. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Apr 13, 2024
  4. UNMOUNTABLE_BOOT_VOLUME Help!

Asus UX31E UNMOUNTABLE_BOOT_VOLUME

Hi there,

Thanks for your help in this.
    As instructed please see the following pic from MiniTool

UNMOUNTABLE_BOOT_VOLUME Help! 88742d1485968933t-asus-ux31e-unmountable_boot_volume-2016-07-07-20.09.18.jpg

Pharmacisticus, Apr 13, 2024
Thema:

UNMOUNTABLE_BOOT_VOLUME Help!

1. UNMOUNTABLE_BOOT_VOLUME Help! - Similar Threads - UNMOUNTABLE_BOOT_VOLUME Help

2. UNMOUNTABLE_BOOT_VOLUME Help!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    UNMOUNTABLE_BOOT_VOLUME Help!: So I JUST finished my PC today, fired it up before putting it in the case and the BIOS works fine, got it all in the case and wired but when I go to install Windows 10 I get the UNMOUNTABLE_BOOT_VOLUME error and it goes into a restart loop I'm able to enter bios during this...
  3. UNMOUNTABLE_BOOT_VOLUME Help!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    UNMOUNTABLE_BOOT_VOLUME Help!: So I JUST finished my PC today, fired it up before putting it in the case and the BIOS works fine, got it all in the case and wired but when I go to install Windows 10 I get the UNMOUNTABLE_BOOT_VOLUME error and it goes into a restart loop I'm able to enter bios during this...
  4. Windows XP Home Edition - repair blue screen 'Unmountable_Boot_Volume'

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows XP Home Edition - repair blue screen 'Unmountable_Boot_Volume': I have an old Toshiba Satellite A30 laptop running Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition.I recently tried to start the machine but was unable to boot - I got a blue screen with the message 'Unmountable _Boot_Volume'.I have the original Product Recovery CD_ROMs that came with the...
  5. Windows XP Home Edition - repair blue screen 'Unmountable_Boot_Volume'

Windows XP Home Edition - repair blue screen 'Unmountable_Boot_Volume': I have an old Toshiba Satellite A30 laptop running Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition.I recently tried to start the machine but was unable to boot - I got a blue screen with the message 'Unmountable _Boot_Volume'.I have the original Product Recovery CD_ROMs that came with the...
  6. BSOD: Unmountable_Boot_Volume

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD: Unmountable_Boot_Volume: Hi, Im unable to login to my laptop.It appears as BSOD and mentioning 'Your device ran into a problem and needs to restart. We'll restart for you.'But it keeps restarting and return to the same page.Stop code: Unmountable_Boot_VolumeI tried to start the Windows via safe mode...
  7. BSOD: Unmountable_Boot_Volume

BSOD: Unmountable_Boot_Volume: Hi, Im unable to login to my laptop.It appears as BSOD and mentioning 'Your device ran into a problem and needs to restart. We'll restart for you.'But it keeps restarting and return to the same page.Stop code: Unmountable_Boot_VolumeI tried to start the Windows via safe mode...
  8. BSOD UNMOUNTABLE_BOOT_VOLUME

BSOD UNMOUNTABLE_BOOT_VOLUME: Hello My name is NicholasI ran into a problem yesterday October 9th at night and I was trying to download a Incredible Hulk game on my moms laptop it made me disable all the security and even the firewall I followed the steps to try and download it but I couldnt so I deleted...
  9. BSOD UNMOUNTABLE_BOOT_VOLUME

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    BSOD UNMOUNTABLE_BOOT_VOLUME: Hello My name is NicholasI ran into a problem yesterday October 9th at night and I was trying to download a Incredible Hulk game on my moms laptop it made me disable all the security and even the firewall I followed the steps to try and download it but I couldnt so I deleted...
  10. Need help on BSOD "Unmountable boot volume"

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Need help on BSOD "Unmountable boot volume": So I receive an update for "Windows 10 Creators" before doing the update I decided to create a recovery disc to a USB but only to find out I can't create one with error "Missing important files" so I googled and found a thread that suggest a steps... one of the step is to...