Windows 10: UNMOUNTABLE_BOOT_VOLUME that doesn’t let me to the window screen

Discus and support UNMOUNTABLE_BOOT_VOLUME that doesn’t let me to the window screen in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My problem is the laptop doesn’t let me to the window logo screen at all, neither self repair mode, so I couldn’t try any of the solutions out there.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by mahakiylerdcheewanan, Apr 3, 2020.

1. UNMOUNTABLE_BOOT_VOLUME that doesn’t let me to the window screen

My problem is the laptop doesn’t let me to the window logo screen at all, neither self repair mode, so I couldn’t try any of the solutions out there. Any help please?

:)

mahakiylerdcheewanan, Apr 3, 2020
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

UNMOUNTABLE_BOOT_VOLUME that doesn’t let me to the window screen [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Apr 3, 2020
  3. CyrrusV Win User
    hd6950 to hd 6970

ok
    i ve tried everything:with atiflash from dos,winflash.step by step with bios powercolor hd 6970 from the database.
    nothing,doesn´t work.any suggestion????

CyrrusV, Apr 3, 2020
  4. BetoLP Win User

UNMOUNTABLE_BOOT_VOLUME that doesn’t let me to the window screen

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks for your answer, ken!
    I deleted all my data. I had have it backed up.

I did a clean installation using the windows media creation tool (usb option).

No, I didn`t. I thought a clean installation would solve the problem.

After posting my previous message, I did it.

UNMOUNTABLE_BOOT_VOLUME that doesn’t let me to the window screen [​IMG]

After chkdsk, I close cmd and tried to boot and the laptop just turned it off. This morning I`ve restarted it and automatically windows did a repair. Windows has booted and it seems that the repair tool has removed chrome and acrobat pdf reader (the only two programs I had installed after reinstalling windows).

Now Windows is installing updates and restarting my lapop, I`m kind of frightened. I don`t want it to happen again. Anyhow, I want to know what has brought the issue

I`ve been looking for information about the error code at the end of the picture and I didn`t get anywhere.

BetoLP, Apr 3, 2020
Thema:

UNMOUNTABLE_BOOT_VOLUME that doesn’t let me to the window screen

1. UNMOUNTABLE_BOOT_VOLUME that doesn’t let me to the window screen - Similar Threads - UNMOUNTABLE_BOOT_VOLUME doesn’t let

2. Am looping in sing in screen. Doesn’t let me log in.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Am looping in sing in screen. Doesn’t let me log in.: Hi, I bought a new mini pc and i tried set it up but it got stuck at the set up of new pin. I shut down the wifi and pressed the escape button and i was able to continue without setting a pin. After that I restarted the pc for tha updates.When the updates finished i trie to...
  3. Am looping in sing in screen. Doesn’t let me log in.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Am looping in sing in screen. Doesn’t let me log in.: Hi, I bought a new mini pc and i tried set it up but it got stuck at the set up of new pin. I shut down the wifi and pressed the escape button and i was able to continue without setting a pin. After that I restarted the pc for tha updates.When the updates finished i trie to...
  4. blue screen error: unmountable_boot_volume

in Windows 10 Gaming
    blue screen error: unmountable_boot_volume: I can’t get to desktop screen & system is restarting repeatedly with after blue screen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blue-screen-error-unmountablebootvolume/7e340222-fd1b-460a-b19b-5d4f3295634c
  5. blue screen error: unmountable_boot_volume

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    blue screen error: unmountable_boot_volume: I can’t get to desktop screen & system is restarting repeatedly with after blue screen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blue-screen-error-unmountablebootvolume/7e340222-fd1b-460a-b19b-5d4f3295634c
  6. My pc doesn’t let me put an ip address

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My pc doesn’t let me put an ip address: It keeps saying « Impossible to save IP settings » submitted by /u/saad-bm [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ezt48i/my_pc_doesnt_let_me_put_an_ip_address/
  7. UNMOUNTABLE_BOOT_VOLUME

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    UNMOUNTABLE_BOOT_VOLUME: Hello all, My pc recently stopped working and goes to a blue screen of death, the stopcode is UNMOUNTABLE_BOOT_DEVICE, I cannot access my startup settings, chkdsk isnt working, and bcdedit to get into safe mode ins't working either. I feel like I'm stuck in a corner, can...
  8. Fix UNMOUNTABLE_BOOT_VOLUME Windows 10 Blue Screen Error

in Windows 10 News
    Fix UNMOUNTABLE_BOOT_VOLUME Windows 10 Blue Screen Error: [ATTACH] Out of all the Blue Screen errors, the worst one, in my opinion, would be the one where your computer is not even able to boot properly. Because of this, even if you want to reinstall Windows, you cannot back [...] This post Fix UNMOUNTABLE_BOOT_VOLUME Windows 10...
  9. Windows 10 BSoD unmountable_boot_volume

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 BSoD unmountable_boot_volume: Hello ^_^ My original os is win7 then i upgraded to 10... After a while of using it... It opens the Blue screen saying unmountable boot volume.. Also i dont have win7 cd since the os was built in... Next i rebooted it, it says "preparing automatic repair" i tried to...
  10. Asus UX31E UNMOUNTABLE_BOOT_VOLUME

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Asus UX31E UNMOUNTABLE_BOOT_VOLUME: Hi I really need you help! My ASUS UX31E Motherboard went dead recently and after ordering a new one and installing it the old SSD an ASUS sdsa5jk 256Gb is being very difficult. I was hoping it might plug and play but this was of course foolish. It won't boot, and...