Windows 10: UNMOUNTABLE_BOOT_VOLUME

Discus and support UNMOUNTABLE_BOOT_VOLUME in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello all, My pc recently stopped working and goes to a blue screen of death, the stopcode is UNMOUNTABLE_BOOT_DEVICE, I cannot access my startup... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by AgaHP, Nov 25, 2018.

1. AgaHP Win User

UNMOUNTABLE_BOOT_VOLUME

Hello all,

My pc recently stopped working and goes to a blue screen of death, the stopcode is UNMOUNTABLE_BOOT_DEVICE, I cannot access my startup settings, chkdsk isnt working, and bcdedit to get into safe mode ins't working either. I feel like I'm stuck in a corner, can anyone help?

thanks,

Aga

Win 10

HP Pavillion P6000 Series

:)

AgaHP, Nov 25, 2018

2. Attempting to fix UNMOUNTABLE_BOOT_VOLUME

Hello c3yawn,

The UNMOUNTABLE_BOOT_VOLUME blue screen errors might have occurred due to an incorrectly configured or corrupted device drivers. To help you out with your concern, we suggest that you perform a system repair on your computer and check if
    the issue persists. To do so, you may refer to the steps provided by Billion Debbarma on this
    thread about performing a system repair in Windows 10.

Let us know the result and if you need further help.

Stephanie Sal, Nov 25, 2018
  3. Sanra789 Win User
    Windows 10 Unmountable_Boot_Volume

Hi,

I have been using windows 10 on my Lenovo laptop. It crashed and restarted showing Unmountable_Boot_Volume and started looking for autorepair. Then the screen is greyed out showing no progress for couple of hours. I cannot access the OS from here. Please
    suggest what can be done !!
    UNMOUNTABLE_BOOT_VOLUME 427c7b41-cde7-4d32-9833-85c1b96d306c.jpg

Sanra789, Nov 25, 2018
  4. UNMOUNTABLE_BOOT_VOLUME

Unmountable_Boot_Volume

Yesterday I tried starting up my Lenovo IdeaPad u430 and I was faced with the UNMOUNTABLE_BOOT_VOLUME error. After looking at other threads I tried using the Media Creation Tool to create boot volumes on a dvd and also a USB drive but neither of these
    worked. Also tried booting from my old Win 7 disk and still had no luck. The laptop shipped with 8.1 preinstalled. In the BIOS it detects my drive as well so I don't think it's a hard drive failure.

AaronWasserman, Nov 25, 2018
Thema:

UNMOUNTABLE_BOOT_VOLUME

1. UNMOUNTABLE_BOOT_VOLUME - Similar Threads - UNMOUNTABLE_BOOT_VOLUME

2. Windows XP Home Edition - repair blue screen 'Unmountable_Boot_Volume'

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows XP Home Edition - repair blue screen 'Unmountable_Boot_Volume': I have an old Toshiba Satellite A30 laptop running Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition.I recently tried to start the machine but was unable to boot - I got a blue screen with the message 'Unmountable _Boot_Volume'.I have the original Product Recovery CD_ROMs that came with the...
  3. Windows XP Home Edition - repair blue screen 'Unmountable_Boot_Volume'

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows XP Home Edition - repair blue screen 'Unmountable_Boot_Volume': I have an old Toshiba Satellite A30 laptop running Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition.I recently tried to start the machine but was unable to boot - I got a blue screen with the message 'Unmountable _Boot_Volume'.I have the original Product Recovery CD_ROMs that came with the...
  4. BSOD: Unmountable_Boot_Volume

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD: Unmountable_Boot_Volume: Hi, Im unable to login to my laptop.It appears as BSOD and mentioning 'Your device ran into a problem and needs to restart. We'll restart for you.'But it keeps restarting and return to the same page.Stop code: Unmountable_Boot_VolumeI tried to start the Windows via safe mode...
  5. BSOD: Unmountable_Boot_Volume

BSOD: Unmountable_Boot_Volume: Hi, Im unable to login to my laptop.It appears as BSOD and mentioning 'Your device ran into a problem and needs to restart. We'll restart for you.'But it keeps restarting and return to the same page.Stop code: Unmountable_Boot_VolumeI tried to start the Windows via safe mode...
  6. BSOD UNMOUNTABLE_BOOT_VOLUME

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD UNMOUNTABLE_BOOT_VOLUME: Hello My name is NicholasI ran into a problem yesterday October 9th at night and I was trying to download a Incredible Hulk game on my moms laptop it made me disable all the security and even the firewall I followed the steps to try and download it but I couldnt so I deleted...
  7. BSOD UNMOUNTABLE_BOOT_VOLUME

BSOD UNMOUNTABLE_BOOT_VOLUME: Hello My name is NicholasI ran into a problem yesterday October 9th at night and I was trying to download a Incredible Hulk game on my moms laptop it made me disable all the security and even the firewall I followed the steps to try and download it but I couldnt so I deleted...
  8. BSOD UNMOUNTABLE_BOOT_VOLUME

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. Hello there! I have a question about BSOD particularly the code UNMOUNTABLE_BOOT_VOLUME,...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hello there! I have a question about BSOD particularly the code UNMOUNTABLE_BOOT_VOLUME,...: Hello there! I have a question about BSOD particularly the code UNMOUNTABLE_BOOT_VOLUME, because it keeps restarting and I can't do the commands that I saw on YouTube and google, please help. It opens maybe every 10 seconds and it closes again and it closes again.....
  10. Hello there! I have a question about BSOD particularly the code UNMOUNTABLE_BOOT_VOLUME,...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Hello there! I have a question about BSOD particularly the code UNMOUNTABLE_BOOT_VOLUME,...: Hello there! I have a question about BSOD particularly the code UNMOUNTABLE_BOOT_VOLUME, because it keeps restarting and I can't do the commands that I saw on YouTube and google, please help. It opens maybe every 10 seconds and it closes again and it closes again.....