Windows 10: unmute mic

Discus and support unmute mic in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I am being prompted by Google meet that my microphone is muted thru the system. I have unmuted everything and gone thru the troubleshooting that told... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by sarahdeloach1, Dec 17, 2020.

1. unmute mic

I am being prompted by Google meet that my microphone is muted thru the system. I have unmuted everything and gone thru the troubleshooting that told me it unmuted the system. Yet, I am still muted.

:)

sarahdeloach1, Dec 17, 2020
  2. Huxley2k7 Win User

High pitched squeeking when mic is unmuted?

Just got a pair of Roccat Kave headphones, 5.1.

When i unmute the mic, i hear this very high pitched squeeking noise, which gets worse the louser i turn up my volume. This happens when unmuting from the remote on the headset and unmuting via the windows control panel.

Running them off realtek HD audio.

Any ideas?

Huxley2k7, Dec 17, 2020
  3. Mic wont unmute

So iv been having thus problem my mic wont unmute it was working and just stoped i dont know whats wrong whith it all tge drivers are updated i havent donloaded and new apps what do i do

KINGHARAMBE, Dec 17, 2020
  4. unmute mic

Unmute Microphone

Hi Charles,

We would like to ask you some questions so that we can assist you properly:

• Have you tried using your mic on other PCs'
    • Do other mics work properly on your PC?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you performed so far?
    In the meantime, we suggest that you try the various methods listed on the link below to help your resolve your mic issues:

Fix sound problems.

Your response is greatly appreciated.

Regards.

Rolando Vil, Dec 17, 2020
Thema:

unmute mic

1. unmute mic - Similar Threads - unmute mic

2. I need to know how to unmute my mic

in Windows 10 Customization
    I need to know how to unmute my mic: M mic is turned off and all I am seeing in settings is settings about what sites can use my microphone, and not how to unmute it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-to-know-how-to-unmute-my-mic/b804b18b-bbd4-482d-ae37-b510ff44eea3
  3. I need to know how to unmute my mic

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need to know how to unmute my mic: M mic is turned off and all I am seeing in settings is settings about what sites can use my microphone, and not how to unmute it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-to-know-how-to-unmute-my-mic/b804b18b-bbd4-482d-ae37-b510ff44eea3
  4. I need to know how to unmute my mic

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Keyboard mute mic button not unmuting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keyboard mute mic button not unmuting: So I have a laptop and have had the same one for a while but just today for some reason the mute mic button next to the sound up button hasn't been working right. if it is working right, the light on the button is on if the mic is muted and off if the mic is on, but when I...
  6. Keyboard mute mic button not unmuting

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Keyboard mute mic button not unmuting: So I have a laptop and have had the same one for a while but just today for some reason the mute mic button next to the sound up button hasn't been working right. if it is working right, the light on the button is on if the mic is muted and off if the mic is on, but when I...
  7. Keyboard mute mic button not unmuting

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. I have issues unmuting my mic for my zoom meetings. I can't do it on the meeting app or my...

in Windows 10 Customization
    I have issues unmuting my mic for my zoom meetings. I can't do it on the meeting app or my...: My pc microphone does not work. Is there a way to sort that out quick for my exam in an hour please? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-issues-unmuting-my-mic-for-my-zoom-meetings/190637a4-15da-4c15-803e-c78ac7a94318
  9. Whenever I mute, or unmute my mic, my volume goes down

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Whenever I mute, or unmute my mic, my volume goes down: Hello, I hope you all are doing well. I've had a pair of Logitech Artemis Spectrum G933 headphones for a while now, maybe 3 years, but I'm not sure. They were a gift. My problem might not, and I dare say probably isn't, of the headphones. Whenever I mute, or unmute the...
  10. I Can't Unmute My Mic In The Win10 Gaming bar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I Can't Unmute My Mic In The Win10 Gaming bar: Hi, I am having an issue where I can't unmute my mic. I pressed the record button and clicked unmute but it still said I was muted. I restarted the computer and it still does not work, I have a Dell G3 if that helps. I am currently running on Windows 10 Version 1903. Thank...