Windows 10: unnable to delete german languache

Discus and support unnable to delete german languache in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Could anyone help me delete german from windows 11, this notebook have being bought in Germany and it have german dstributive.I have ukranian as the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by ЕгорГнатченко, Aug 10, 2022.

1. unnable to delete german languache

Could anyone help me delete german from windows 11, this notebook have being bought in Germany and it have german dstributive.I have ukranian as the main language everywhere. But I can`t delete the german voice package because of "it`s system language".

:)

ЕгорГнатченко, Aug 10, 2022
  2. topgundcp Win User

Unable to delete a folder - Invalid folder name

Suggestion:
    1. Run chkdsk x: /r to make sure that there's no HD corruption.
      x: is the drive containing the folder you want to delete.
    2. Try to delete the folder again. If still does not work, go to step 3.
    3. Download: Download - Linux Mint and create a bootable USB using: Rufus - Create bootable USB
    4. Boot up with Linux Mint and try to delete the folder again.
      NOTE: Unlike WinPE. Linux does not have any Windows permission imposed to it so it is easier to delete.

topgundcp, Aug 10, 2022
  3. bestellen Win User
    Deleting contacts from Windows 10

When you say Windows Mail Live are you referring to Mail app or Windows Live Mail?

I suggest you to try the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Open Windows Live Mail.
    • Press Ctrl + 3 using your keyboard. Right-click on the contact to delete it if it is a single contact.
    • Highlight all contacts by pressing Ctrl + A.
    • Click Delete located on the Ribbon bar.
    • Click OK when you see the message These contacts will also be deleted from Hotmail, Messenger, and other Windows Live services.

After following the steps above, all your contacts that you have manually added to your account will be deleted however, contacts coming from third-party sites such as Facebook will not be deleted unless you remove Facebook from your account.

For Mail app:

Open People app then delete the contact.

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

bestellen, Aug 10, 2022
  4. Jessen P Win User

unnable to delete german languache

Live mail and Picture manager comes in german after Windows 10 upgrade

Hi Hank,

Thank you for being part of Microsoft Community.

• Do you have German language pack installed on the computer?
    • From which operating system did you upgrade to Windows 10?

If you have German language pack installed then I would suggest you to switch to English language pack and then check if it works.

Please revert if you face any issues with Windows in future.

Jessen P, Aug 10, 2022
Thema:

unnable to delete german languache

1. unnable to delete german languache - Similar Threads - unnable delete german

2. unnable to delete german languache

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    unnable to delete german languache: Could anyone help me delete german from windows 11, this notebook have being bought in Germany and it have german dstributive.I have ukranian as the main language everywhere. But I can`t delete the german voice package because of "it`s system language"....
  3. German-English translator

in Windows 10 Gaming
    German-English translator: I am learning German language for higher studies. Whenever I study German, I find many words difficult to understand. Isn't there any german-english translator available in the store? It would be very helpful for me....
  4. German characters when installing German application

in Windows 10 Customization
    German characters when installing German application: I use English Language United States, United States - International keyboard sometimes it appears as EN, and sometimes as EN-International on the right of the Taskbar and Region The Netherlands. I have a DVD with a German program/application. I have installed this...
  5. Unnable to Switch out of S Mode

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Unnable to Switch out of S Mode: Hello, Trying to switch from S Mode to Windows 10 Home, and the Windows Store is not allowing me to do it. When I search for 'S Mode' on the Windows Store, I'm prompted with this message: [ATTACH] When I go to Settings > Update & Security > Activation > Go to the...
  6. German keyboard

in Windows 10 Gaming
    German keyboard: Hello, Recently a keyboard language appeared out of nowhere in my windows, the German keyboard. [ATTACH] As you can see in the screenshot, the German keyboard appears despite not being reflected in the windows settings. I read in another post that I had to enter the...
  7. German

German: Funktionsupdate für Windows 10, Version 1909 – Fehler 0x800f0831 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/german/89a7ed42-db32-43d0-9c9e-5a235751aa78
  8. Info in German / Deutsch???

Info in German / Deutsch???: Bitte in German / Deutsch erläutern!!! ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/info-in-german-deutsch/317edd0b-2c14-4ee4-8db3-9430f5672d14
  9. German Language

in Windows 10 Customization
    German Language: My facebook is now in German - how do I get English back. Someone advices go to arrow top right of facebook s creen etc - problem is its all in German https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/german-language/74173b7a-7e2c-4893-8ab5-d337cd1fcd71
  10. Unnable to install Windows 10 Pro

Unnable to install Windows 10 Pro: I can't select the Windows 10 Pro in the media creation tool and during the installation neither. I changed my hdd for a new sdd unit. I wanted to install the Windows 10 Pro version instead of the Windows 10 Home version. So the Microsoft Tool install the Windows 10 Home...