Windows 10: unnamed apps in Windows 10 Apps and Features, are they factory apps?

Discus and support unnamed apps in Windows 10 Apps and Features, are they factory apps? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I found 5 unnamed apps in my SONY VAIO laptop. I am not sure they are factory installed or some other programs installed. They seem have certificates... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by jack123456c, Dec 26, 2019.

1. unnamed apps in Windows 10 Apps and Features, are they factory apps?

I found 5 unnamed apps in my SONY VAIO laptop. I am not sure they are factory installed or some other programs installed. They seem have certificates although suspicious. Can I uninstall them? will my laptop work after removing these apps? Thanks.unnamed apps in Windows 10 Apps and Features, are they factory apps? [​IMG]unnamed apps in Windows 10 Apps and Features, are they factory apps? [​IMG]

:)

jack123456c, Dec 26, 2019

2. Apple Claims Steam Link App Violates App Store Guidelines

Here's what Valve is contending with:
    App Store Review Guidelines - Apple Developer

The ones that stand out that may have caught Steam Link:
    So yeah, there's a lot of reasons why Steam Link would get rejected.

App submissions and approvals is a thing between developer and Apple. Valve intentionally let this information leak probably because Apple's restrictive guidlines will never allow Steam Link to be on the store. Valve is hoping the Steam user base makes a lot of noise so Apple grants Valve and exemption. I doubt it will work. Apple loves control and Steam Link is a portal into the Linux/Windows ecosystem. Even if Steam Link were exclusive to Mac OS, Apple would likely demand Valve use Mac OS's remote desktop features rather than Steam Link.

I'd be shocked if Apple allows it.

FordGT90Concept, Dec 26, 2019
  3. t_ski Win User
    $.10 android apps

Not sure if anyone's seen this yet, but they have $.10 (yes, 10 cents) android apps on the Android Market to celebrate 10 BILLION downloads. So far I've picked up Tetris, Need for Speed Shift, SoundHound amd ADWLauncher EX. There were several other games that were listed, including ones too good for my phone *Frown unnamed apps in Windows 10 Apps and Features, are they factory apps? :(

t_ski, Dec 26, 2019
  4. OnTheWeb Win User

unnamed apps in Windows 10 Apps and Features, are they factory apps?

Weather App not working windows 8.1

The apps troubleshooter wouldn't fix it on any of the machines. Tried syncing the app licenses, too. No dice. Uninstalling and reinstalling the MSN Weather App appears to have fixed it.

OnTheWeb, Dec 26, 2019
Thema:

unnamed apps in Windows 10 Apps and Features, are they factory apps?

1. unnamed apps in Windows 10 Apps and Features, are they factory apps? - Similar Threads - unnamed apps Apps

2. Weird app in apps and features

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Weird app in apps and features: Hello everyone,I recently went through my Windows settings and stumbled upon a weird app in Apps & Features. It was very interesting to me since it's name was a bunch of weird characters. Also it had a size of 3,03 TB, which is quite frankly weird, since my hard drives dont...
  3. An unnamed app which can't be uninstalled

in Windows 10 Gaming
    An unnamed app which can't be uninstalled: When I checked the Apps in Settings, I found a 565GB unnamed app, later when i restarted the laptop the app's name was in Chinese, and when I closed the Settings and came back it was the unnamed app again. Can someone please tell me how I can get rid of this app?...
  4. An unnamed app which can't be uninstalled

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    An unnamed app which can't be uninstalled: When I checked the Apps in Settings, I found a 565GB unnamed app, later when i restarted the laptop the app's name was in Chinese, and when I closed the Settings and came back it was the unnamed app again. Can someone please tell me how I can get rid of this app?...
  5. An unnamed app which can't be uninstalled

in Windows 10 Customization
  6. The unnamed exe. app when restarting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The unnamed exe. app when restarting: when i restart, theres a warning "this app is not letting you restart" and theres an app unnamed " "is that a threat? topic is random becuse idk what is it...
  7. The unnamed exe. app when restarting

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The unnamed exe. app when restarting: when i restart, theres a warning "this app is not letting you restart" and theres an app unnamed " "is that a threat? topic is random becuse idk what is it...
  8. The unnamed exe. app when restarting

in Windows 10 Customization
  9. Unnamed Apps Windows 10

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Unnamed Apps Windows 10: I have either one or two unnamed and unknown apps, as seen on the screenshots of the apps list and the start up apps list. The one in the apps list has its options greyed out. The one in the start up list Program I have turned off. This one is not shown amongst the apps in...
  10. Sometimes an unnamed app prevebts shutdown

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Sometimes an unnamed app prevebts shutdown: An unnamed app with the default icon sometimes prevents my system from shutting down...is this normal or something to worry about? submitted by /u/Spxxctrzz [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hb3cq4/sometimes_an_unnamed_app_prevebts_shutdown/