Windows 10: Unnamed Apps Windows 10

Discus and support Unnamed Apps Windows 10 in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I have either one or two unnamed and unknown apps, as seen on the screenshots of the apps list and the start up apps list. The one in the apps list has... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by eightysevens, Jul 17, 2021.

1. Unnamed Apps Windows 10

I have either one or two unnamed and unknown apps, as seen on the screenshots of the apps list and the start up apps list. The one in the apps list has its options greyed out. The one in the start up list Program I have turned off. This one is not shown amongst the apps in the start up list shown by CCleaner.

:)

eightysevens, Jul 17, 2021

2. People app suddenly shows all contacts as "Unnamed"

My wife got a Samsung Windows 7 phone, and the guy in the AT&T store helped import her contacts from her gmail and yahoo email accounts. Suddenly -- I think after the next time she did a synch -- all the contacts appear as "Unnamed". The names and numbers
    are there, but the listing is useless since every entry appears as Unnamed.

Anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks.

Alan Zaitchik, Jul 17, 2021
  3. serrzh Win User
    Unnamed Apps in Windows Store Updates Queue

Hi Mohammed,

Thank you for your reply. I tried both methods. The first reported no problem, and the second restarted the Windows Store app, but the two unnamed apps I reported earlier are still present in the update queue. Please advise of further steps to try.

Sergey

serrzh, Jul 17, 2021
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Unnamed Apps Windows 10

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jul 17, 2021
Thema:

Unnamed Apps Windows 10

1. Unnamed Apps Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Unnamed Apps

2. an unnamed app which can not be uninstalled just appeared in my apps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    an unnamed app which can not be uninstalled just appeared in my apps: an unnamed app which can not be uninstalled and it seems to take up to 3.91 tb of my storage while my system storage is only 512gb just appeared in my apps in setting is there a way to uninstall it? ps: i have tried some uninstaller programs but it seems that they can't...
  3. an unnamed app which can not be uninstalled just appeared in my apps

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    an unnamed app which can not be uninstalled just appeared in my apps: an unnamed app which can not be uninstalled and it seems to take up to 3.91 tb of my storage while my system storage is only 512gb just appeared in my apps in setting is there a way to uninstall it? ps: i have tried some uninstaller programs but it seems that they can't...
  4. An unnamed app which can't be uninstalled

in Windows 10 Gaming
    An unnamed app which can't be uninstalled: When I checked the Apps in Settings, I found a 565GB unnamed app, later when i restarted the laptop the app's name was in Chinese, and when I closed the Settings and came back it was the unnamed app again. Can someone please tell me how I can get rid of this app?...
  5. An unnamed app which can't be uninstalled

An unnamed app which can't be uninstalled: When I checked the Apps in Settings, I found a 565GB unnamed app, later when i restarted the laptop the app's name was in Chinese, and when I closed the Settings and came back it was the unnamed app again. Can someone please tell me how I can get rid of this app?...
  6. An unnamed app which can't be uninstalled

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. The unnamed exe. app when restarting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The unnamed exe. app when restarting: when i restart, theres a warning "this app is not letting you restart" and theres an app unnamed " "is that a threat? topic is random becuse idk what is it...
  8. The unnamed exe. app when restarting

The unnamed exe. app when restarting: when i restart, theres a warning "this app is not letting you restart" and theres an app unnamed " "is that a threat? topic is random becuse idk what is it...
  9. The unnamed exe. app when restarting

in Windows 10 Customization
  10. Sometimes an unnamed app prevebts shutdown

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Sometimes an unnamed app prevebts shutdown: An unnamed app with the default icon sometimes prevents my system from shutting down...is this normal or something to worry about? submitted by /u/Spxxctrzz [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hb3cq4/sometimes_an_unnamed_app_prevebts_shutdown/