Windows 10: unnecessary and junk files

Discus and support unnecessary and junk files in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Please tell me how I to clean unnecessary junk files and software from pc?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by kallolmondal1, Oct 7, 2019.

1. unnecessary and junk files

Please tell me how I to clean unnecessary junk files and software from pc?

:)

kallolmondal1, Oct 7, 2019
  2. PamelaMax Win User

junk file in outlook

does anyone know how to move the junk file location in the list of folders? i like it close to the top and the list is alphabetical.

PamelaMax, Oct 7, 2019
  3. Window 10 or Defender do not automatically delete virus created junk folders + files??

Hi Carol,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community. I understand the inconvenience you are facing. I apologies for delay in response. I will certainly help you with this.

I understand you need to delete virus created junk folder (Quarantined items).

Quarantined items are those items that were prevented from running but were not removed from your PC. I suggest you to follow the below given steps and check if it works:

• Press Windows key and type Windows Defender and hit enter.
    • Click on History tab in Windows Defender Window.
    • Click on the Quarantined items radio button and click on history.
    • Check and select all the items that appear as junk.
    • Click on Remove button to delete them permanently.
    • Check and verify if all the junk folders and files are remove.

Hope this information helps. Post back with updated issue details for further help.

Thank you.

Parth P Patel, Oct 7, 2019
  4. unnecessary and junk files

windows 10 duplicate junk emails

It seems to be that you're using Outlook.com, may we recommend to check your Junk Mail Settings, refer to the steps below:

• On your inbox, click the Gear icon and select
      Options from the dropdown list.

• Under Junk Email, click
      Filters and reporting.

• Under Choose a junk e-mail filter, choose the level of protection that you want, and then click Save. If the Exclusive level was set, messages from senders not on your Contacts
      or Safe sender’s lists will have been sent to the Junk e-mail folder.
    Update us on the outcome.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, Oct 7, 2019
Thema:

unnecessary and junk files

1. unnecessary and junk files - Similar Threads - unnecessary junk files

2. How to remove junk files?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How to remove junk files?: Hi, I had some lag on a game that I play and thanks to the community I was able to find out that it was memory related. We were also able to narrow it down to dell bloat ware and things like that. However nothing for removing bloatware seems to be helping, I'm also getting...
  3. delete unnecessary files and apps

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    delete unnecessary files and apps: Delete unnecessary apps and files https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/delete-unnecessary-files-and-apps/3733fe49-cfd4-4a8e-910d-d6f70fa75751
  4. File history making unnecessary copies

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    File history making unnecessary copies: W10 File History backs up all files instead of changed files only https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/file-history-making-unnecessary-copies/7b8c2265-1a8f-45c6-ab13-3e12cee6180f"
  5. Removing Unnecessary or Redundant Files

in Windows 10 Support
    Removing Unnecessary or Redundant Files: I know how to delete "temp", "%temp%", and "Prefetch" files using the Run box, and I believe there is another set of files that can be removed, but I don't remember it. Anyone know the other one? Thanks. 120889
  6. Unnecessary Updates

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Unnecessary Updates: How do you stop Windows 10 Updates from retrying to install an update for printer that is not needed? 15132
  7. How To Find And Delete Unnecessary Files?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    How To Find And Delete Unnecessary Files?: Hi all, I want to find and delete files that are taking up space. I mainly want to find large files that I'm unaware of. I've already run the Windows 10 app "Disk Clean Up" and it deleted about 2GB worth of files. Any help would be great! 67680
  8. Delete Junk Files

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Delete Junk Files: Hello, While running "Revo Uninstaller", in 'Tools' found 'Junk files cleaner', ran it and found so many (1.5 GB), some of them are more then a year old, all of them are "*.tmp" files. Location of these files is :"C:\Users\admin\AppData\Local\Temp\*.tmp" Note: "CCleaner"...
  9. junk file

in Windows 10 Support
    junk file: I have an email account with g mail also with outlook now in outlook when i finished with mail it goes to my junk folder , but i have no junk folder on gmail is this o k 99243
  10. Delete unused/unnecessary files

in Windows 10 Support
    Delete unused/unnecessary files: Hello, Recently had to make some changes to associate files to programs. Have noticed in the list lot of unknown files, dont know where they came from. Previously (on win7) had installed "AVG tuneup" program, it had the exact function to clean these files, but did not insall...