Windows 10: Unnecessary MS time wasting notices

Discus and support Unnecessary MS time wasting notices in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Two very bothersome items from you firm are asking me if I want to stay signed in every time I am signing into Outlook email the don't ask again... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by MN Rick, Aug 5, 2021.

1. MN Rick Win User

Unnecessary MS time wasting notices

Two very bothersome items from you firm are asking me if I want to stay signed in every time I am signing into Outlook email the don't ask again checkbox does not work since I use CCleaner, and the recommendation box that I use MS Edge. I know that, already. If I wanted to use MS Edge I would have opened MS Edge and don't need MS nagging me when I am on my PC. Not your PC, my PC.How do I get rid of these time wasters? If they cannot be turned off, what address do I use to send MS a bill for wasting my time? :

:)

MN Rick, Aug 5, 2021
  2. wastafus Win User

WMDC has wasted enough of my time!

I bought a HTC X7500 and i am extremely happy with it. It runs Windows mobile, it works well with all the applications i need and i can even use it as a phone. Great!

Synchronising with windows vista is a completely different experience.

It is sad that there are so much issues with WMDC and MS does noet not seem to understand how much human lives are wasted (in time spent trying to get it to work).

Activesync had it's issues, but it also had workarounds. If WMDC does not work, there is simply no solution.

I tried all the suggestions given in this forum, and i wasted more than 40 working hours trying to get WMDC to work.

It still does not work. This is not how software should work lads! Software should improve productivity!

When you get your heads around a solution for WMDC, please let me know. I expect software to work, not to waste my valuable time.

And please .... no more suggestions... I tried them all.

wastafus, Aug 5, 2021
  3. microsoft support is a useless waste of time

My connection was with Lark. The issue took approximately an hour. Brand new 1X. Had connected to internet for a couple of days. It wont now. They suggest Sky is the issue (provider) they, Sky suggest Microsoft as I have laptop and iphone connection to the
    web. I then waited 45 mins for a reply from Lark...Nothing!

I reconnected with William. William cannot liaise with Lark, so I'm stuck in limbo. The Xbox goes back to Argos tomorrow. What a complete utter waste of time, **** service!!

DuncanCameron3674, Aug 5, 2021
  4. 3Colors Win User

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Unnecessary MS time wasting notices :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Aug 5, 2021
Thema:

1. Unnecessary MS time wasting notices - Similar Threads - Unnecessary wasting notices

2. Install time notice

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Install time notice: When i try to install an app on pc it show a message that " add an application to startup " What i should to do that time click √ on it or not? Please tell me. WINDOWS 10...
  3. Install time notice

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Install time notice: When i try to install an app on pc it show a message that " add an application to startup " What i should to do that time click √ on it or not? Please tell me. WINDOWS 10...
  4. Install time notice

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Why does MS have functions that does nothing but waste time and noone wants to really...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Why does MS have functions that does nothing but waste time and noone wants to really...: Can someone explain why Microsoft refuses to come with a better system or fix the problems that wastes more time than anything else that has to do with Microsoft?Point one-who decided to put this change view in Files Explorer where you can change the view placed at the bottom...
  6. Why does MS have functions that does nothing but waste time and noone wants to really...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why does MS have functions that does nothing but waste time and noone wants to really...: Can someone explain why Microsoft refuses to come with a better system or fix the problems that wastes more time than anything else that has to do with Microsoft?Point one-who decided to put this change view in Files Explorer where you can change the view placed at the bottom...
  7. dont wast your time trying to buy pc games from the ms store on pc

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    dont wast your time trying to buy pc games from the ms store on pc: theres a rather large number of people with missing purchase on there account myself being one of them i was just told i havent purchased the game by support knowing i had either gotten the game through game pass or a key that i had gotten from purchase of something like a...
  8. Unwelcome MS Feature Notice on Startup?

in Windows 10 Support
    Unwelcome MS Feature Notice on Startup?: What the sweet baby Louisa is this? [img] Turned on the box this morning and came back to this staring at me. It had better be a one-off! 152055
  9. Waste of time

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Waste of time: How, since the recent automatic upgrade of Windows 10, can I disable tapping or other unpredictable Synaptics SMBus touchpad functions? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/waste-of-time/a2bfd913-5be1-4aa5-abe6-7af47fe7d7d8
  10. Windows update wasting my time and data!!!!!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows update wasting my time and data!!!!!: What on planet earth is going on at Microsoft?? Just wasted 12gb on internet data to have these updates all fail! Took me 8hrs to wait for the crap to download & then failed halfway through the install!!! I wanted to use my computer okay?What has happened to Microsoft after...