Windows 10: Unobtrusive Start & Exposed Apps

Discus and support Unobtrusive Start & Exposed Apps in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Tiles are unnecessary and find/accessing things can be easier & nice than via Start. Here is what Start can be... small & minimalistic while nothing... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Drew1903, Jun 1, 2020.

1. Drew1903 Win User

Unobtrusive Start & Exposed Apps

Tiles are unnecessary and find/accessing things can be easier & nice than via Start.

Here is what Start can be... small & minimalistic while nothing is sacrificed.

And a file explorer window with ALL applications Store, default, User installed easily visible, easy to find & see everything at a glance AND nothing inside a folder. It can live on your Taskbar for all your desktops..

Makes > Start very rare.

Unobtrusive Start & Exposed Apps 60fd8bbc-b0c5-4f11-aca7-495b0acfcffb?upload=true.jpg

Unobtrusive Start & Exposed Apps b2b6ad7f-655b-4b1a-b950-20d5ff248d3e?upload=true.jpg

Cheers,
    Drew
    Unobtrusive Start & Exposed Apps 67d00362-d5b8-434b-8376-9b085644b2fb?upload=true.jpg

:)

Drew1903, Jun 1, 2020
  2. dalchina Win User
    dalchina, Jun 1, 2020
  3. jj2016 Win User
    Post Anniversary Update: Long App List in Start Menu

Before the update, there was "all programs" which would hide all the apps but now they're all exposed as soon as you click the start button. How to remove this long ugly list?

Unobtrusive Start & Exposed Apps [​IMG]

jj2016, Jun 1, 2020
  4. Pavan_N Win User

NEWLY added apps are not showing on Start App list

Hi Tamal,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

1. Is Cortana able to search the apps installed?

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if that helps.

• Type Start Settings in Search and hit
      Enter.
    • Turn on Show recently added apps in jump list of Start of Taskbar.

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Thanks

Pavan_N, Jun 1, 2020
Thema:

1. Unobtrusive Start & Exposed Apps - Similar Threads - Unobtrusive Start Exposed

2. Windows Vulnerable Ports Exposed

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Vulnerable Ports Exposed: Hello there, I recently conducted a few vulnerability tests regarding my windows 10 computer and noticed that there were a few open ports. Those ports are as follows, PortService 135/tcpmsrpc 139/tcpnetbios-ssn 445/tcpmicrosoft-ds 5357/tcpwsdapi I got the above results...
  3. Commercial and Personal information exposed and changed.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Commercial and Personal information exposed and changed.: I would like to advise the costumers that this image software is very vulnerable. All my information was changed easily, I refer about all accounts in all ambitus, nothing about protection from FIREWALL works. I would like to have your opinion too, because every time I have...
  4. Personal Vault exposes files when they are deleted

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Personal Vault exposes files when they are deleted: Although Personal Vault seems a good idea better not use it for sensitive data. Items might appear undisclosed in the Recycle Bin or on you device. The Personal Vault is not a secure place to store your data. As the data stays in the recycle bin for 30 days items removed...
  5. apps not starting

apps not starting: when I start some apps, I get "This app is being Blocked for your Protection" . I even get this when I am trying to start something from a cd. thanks, Ken Chavez https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/apps-not-starting/1098bfb4-2f8a-4cf9-b4be-4e69364f74a0"
  6. Access Misconfiguration Exposed Microsoft Customer Support Database

in Windows 10 News
    Access Misconfiguration Exposed Microsoft Customer Support Database: Today, we concluded an investigation into a misconfiguration of an internal customer support database used for Microsoft support case analytics. While the investigation found no malicious use, and although most customers did not have personally identifiable information...
  7. Start App

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Start App: How do I add a program or app like Outlook or Chrome to open with the start menu like it did on Windows 7? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/start-app/c2f797f0-8661-4dd3-81dd-7298b38e3250
  8. VISUAL STUDIO COMMUNITY 2019 EXPOSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    VISUAL STUDIO COMMUNITY 2019 EXPOSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!: ITS PAID NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!! [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/visual-studio-community-2019-exposed/3c21af45-0ddf-4dd9-a190-952b84eb7290
  9. Expose service on TCP without Adminstrator right

Expose service on TCP without Adminstrator right: Hello, I'm trying to expose a WCF Service over net.TCP on Windows 10. It's working with my C# code launched by a Local Administrator user. It's not working if I remove the Local Administrators group to the user.. It's possible to do that without the Administrator on...
  10. Facebook API bug exposed user photos to third-party apps

in Windows 10 News
    Facebook API bug exposed user photos to third-party apps: Our internal team discovered a photo API bug that may have affected people who used Facebook Login and granted permission to third-party apps to access their photos. We have fixed the issue but, because of this bug, some third-party apps may have had access to a broader set...