Windows 10: Unofficial Windows 10

Discus and support Unofficial Windows 10 in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I just recently brought a refurbished laptop and it all seemed to be good, until I looked in the bottom right corner of my screen that says I need to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by ShanePainter1, Oct 30, 2018.

1. Unofficial Windows 10

I just recently brought a refurbished laptop and it all seemed to be good, until I looked in the bottom right corner of my screen that says I need to "Activate Windows" and that my version of Windows 10 is unofficial. Is there a way to fix this and what implications can this have?

:)

ShanePainter1, Oct 30, 2018
  2. lucasweir Win User

HWBot Windows 10?

So this is what i found, however i dont get what an ORB link is, along with Intel XTU?

lucasweir, Oct 30, 2018
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Oct 30, 2018
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Unofficial Windows 10

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Oct 30, 2018
Thema:

Unofficial Windows 10

1. Unofficial Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Unofficial

2. Unigram is an unofficial desktop client for Telegram that supports Secret Chat, Location...

in Windows 10 News
    Unigram is an unofficial desktop client for Telegram that supports Secret Chat, Location...: Telegram has a Windows version that is quite good. But it's not the only one that you can use, and I'm not talking about the web-based apps that you may run but a dedicated program. [ATTACH] Unigram is an unofficial desktop client for Telegram. It's open source, and its...
  3. An unofficial Google Assistant client for Linux/macOS/Windows

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    An unofficial Google Assistant client for Linux/macOS/Windows: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/SubhanRaj [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/nlyonk/an_unofficial_google_assistant_client_for/
  4. How can I choose a non-Microsoft app Google Voice unofficial app as a default app to handle...

in Windows 10 Customization
    How can I choose a non-Microsoft app Google Voice unofficial app as a default app to handle...: Hey, I started using voice.google.com. I am getting tired of copying and pasting numbers into the dialer just to call someone. I want to be able to click on URL:TEL links and have Google Voice make the phone call. However, whenever I click links, Chrome prompts me with a...
  5. UNOFFICIAL Roblox forums

in Windows 10 Gaming
    UNOFFICIAL Roblox forums: Welcome to roblox forums! We discuss in here https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unofficial-roblox-forums/f2e1d837-1b63-4928-937b-4a24c107c56c
  6. Cant update Windows 10, Update Errors on unofficial windows

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Cant update Windows 10, Update Errors on unofficial windows: Hi there, My brother installed a "Windows 10 Lite" a lightweight unofficial version of windows10 for optimal gaming reasons, it removes most of the features such as security,restore/recovery backup tools, system apps, etc. It seems impossible to update windows because all I...
  7. I have an unofficial windows 100 OS

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I have an unofficial windows 100 OS: Hi, so I recently bought a used computer. The guy that sold it to me said it was all good. But I am noticing that the windows 10 and office might not be the original, and there must be like a pirate program installed so windows won't notice is not official. My question is...
  8. Upgrading from unofficial version

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Upgrading from unofficial version: Do I need to reinstall Windows 10 Pro to activate it or will I receive a key on purchase that I can use to activate it? I bought this PC a few years ago with this already installed and I'm looking to use the full version. Additional Info: I am not changing Win10 products,...
  9. uTaskManager: Microsoft employee publishes unofficial UWP app

uTaskManager: Microsoft employee publishes unofficial UWP app: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Junaid0005 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/g7rh4g/utaskmanager_microsoft_employee_publishes/
  10. The link to the controller manufacturer in Windows leads to unofficial website

The link to the controller manufacturer in Windows leads to unofficial website: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/vasome [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/g4padl/the_link_to_the_controller_manufacturer_in/

Users found this page by searching for:

1. unofficial upgrade windows 7 to windows 10