Windows 10: unpair Microsoft Surface Mobile Mouse from a dead computer

Discus and support unpair Microsoft Surface Mobile Mouse from a dead computer in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello, I am trying to pair my Surface Mobile Mouse to my new Windows 10 computer. It has Bluetooth 4 and the Computer sees the mouse when I try to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Valor Darkblade, Oct 17, 2020.

1. unpair Microsoft Surface Mobile Mouse from a dead computer

Hello,

I am trying to pair my Surface Mobile Mouse to my new Windows 10 computer. It has Bluetooth 4 and the Computer sees the mouse when I try to pair it, but as soon as I click the "Add a Device>Surface Mobile Mouse" button it says "Try connecting your device again" and the mouse Bluetooth connect blink stops.

I believe this means it cannot paired because the mouse is still paired to my previous computer, which is completely dead. A sudden, traumatic death which wiped the c-drive, etc, so no way to actually unpair the mouse from that computer. There are no hidden buttons to reset the mouse, only the power/connect button.

Is there a way to unpair the mouse, from the mouse?

I have tried to pair it a dozen times on different days. I tried taking the batteries out for 30 minutes to see if it might lose the pairing, no go. I love this mouse, it was not cheap, what can I do?

:)

Valor Darkblade, Oct 17, 2020

2. Microsoft Surface Mouse

Hi Monica,

Issues with using Microsoft Surface mouse are usually occurring due to software and hardware issues. For us to provide an accurate solution, we would need you to answer the following questions:

• Which build, version and edition of Windows is installed on your computer?
    • What changes have you made to your device before this issue occurred?

In the meantime, we suggest that you follow the steps provided in this
    link
    . It serves as a guide on how to troubleshoot problems with your Bluetooth mouse.

We are looking forward to your response.

Darleen Pen, Oct 17, 2020
  3. Microsoft launches Surface Computing

The launch of Microsoft Surface marks the beginning of a new technology category and a user-interface revolution. Surface, Microsoft’s first surface computer, provides effortless interaction with digital content through natural hand gestures, touch and physical objects. Surface computing breaks down traditional barriers between people and technology, changing the way people interact with all kinds of everyday information — from photos to maps to menus.

Key features demonstrated in the videos included:
    • Multi-touch ability.
    • Recognition and syncing of wireless devices by placing on touch panel
    • Ability to identify non-digital devices, such as a drink glass, based on shape.
    • Hand gesture system to further interact with the touch panel.
    • New, non-windows based interface.
    The videos really speak for themselves. According to the website, Surface technology will be
    available in Winter 2007.

Source: Microsoft Surface

wazzledoozle, Oct 17, 2020
  4. unpair Microsoft Surface Mobile Mouse from a dead computer

ARC Mouse locking up Surface Win 10 Tablet

Hello Eric,

To better assist you with your concern, I'd like to know the following:

• Confirm which build is currently installed on your device. To check, follow the steps below:
    • Press Windows key + R, then type in winver.
    • Click OK.
    • Were there any recent changes made prior to this issue?
    • What is the exact of your Surface device?
    • Please clarify that the issue is about the ARC Bluetooth Mouse somehow locks your computer and sends you to the lockscreen.

Meanwhile, I'd suggest to try performing the steps in the articles below to troubleshoot the said issue:

Looking forward to your response.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, Oct 17, 2020
Thema:

unpair Microsoft Surface Mobile Mouse from a dead computer

1. unpair Microsoft Surface Mobile Mouse from a dead computer - Similar Threads - unpair Microsoft Surface

2. Microsoft Surface Mobile Mouse Won't Enter Bluetooth Pairing Mode

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microsoft Surface Mobile Mouse Won't Enter Bluetooth Pairing Mode: Hello,I've had a Microsoft Surface Mobile Mouse for a few years now. My wife used the mouse the other day and it paired with her computer fine. I then tried to pair it back to my Surface Pro as I have done several times and initially it appeared that it would work, however, I...
  3. Microsoft Surface Mobile Mouse Won't Enter Bluetooth Pairing Mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Surface Mobile Mouse Won't Enter Bluetooth Pairing Mode: Hello,I've had a Microsoft Surface Mobile Mouse for a few years now. My wife used the mouse the other day and it paired with her computer fine. I then tried to pair it back to my Surface Pro as I have done several times and initially it appeared that it would work, however, I...
  4. Microsoft Surface Mobile Mouse Won't Enter Bluetooth Pairing Mode

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Microsoft Mobile 3500 Mouse

Microsoft Mobile 3500 Mouse: Just got a new mouse Microsoft Mobile 3500 Mouse... plugged in the transceiver, switched mouse on... and nothing.... Hmm... checked out the driver page at the Mouse & Keyboard Center Download Center.... Downloaded 64 bit as per my system.... But every time I tried installing...
  6. Microsoft Mobile 3500 Mouse

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Mobile 3500 Mouse: Just got a new mouse Microsoft Mobile 3500 Mouse... plugged in the transceiver, switched mouse on... and nothing.... Hmm... checked out the driver page at the Mouse & Keyboard Center Download Center.... Downloaded 64 bit as per my system.... But every time I tried installing...
  7. Surface Mobile Mouse pair problem

Surface Mobile Mouse pair problem: I unpair my surface mobile mouse from my surface pro 7 with windows 10, but I could not pair anymore. My surface even cannot find it when I select "Add Device" in the "Bluetooth & Device" option....
  8. Surface Mobile Mouse pair problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Surface Mobile Mouse pair problem: I unpair my surface mobile mouse from my surface pro 7 with windows 10, but I could not pair anymore. My surface even cannot find it when I select "Add Device" in the "Bluetooth & Device" option....
  9. Surface Mobile Mouse pair problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  10. Microsoft mobile mouse 3600

Microsoft mobile mouse 3600: My Microsoft mobile mouse 3600 does not want to turn off or connect to my PC anymore. The Blue sensor light keeps flashing and the backlight stays on in a green/yellow color. I have changed the battery, which did not help. The mouse does not turn off no matter how long I push...