Unpinning website pages from taskbar unavailable

Discus and support Unpinning website pages from taskbar unavailable in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I was viewing some of the previous threads concerning this issue. I seem to only have the issue of not being able to unpin saved web pages from the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by LSGiles, May 28, 2018.

1. LSGiles Win User

I was viewing some of the previous threads concerning this issue. I seem to only have the issue of not being able to unpin saved web pages from the taskbar. My apps still show the unpin option. As using the mentioned .bat file would remove all the taskbar saves, I don't believe this is an option for me as I only have, at the moment, a couple saved websites to unpin.
    Options, anyone?

:)

LSGiles, May 28, 2018
  2. theoriginalrocknrobin Win User

unpinning from taskbar

I've read that right clicking on an icon then choosing unpin can unpin items from the taskbar, but I can't right click. what else can I do?

theoriginalrocknrobin, May 29, 2018
  3. Ferdz Amp Win User
    Taskbar on top layer (not position) in full screen mode

Hello,

Looks like you are having issue with your taskbar.

We recommend that you unpin all items from your taskbar and see if the issue persists.

Refer to the steps below to unpin apss from the taskbar:

Unpinning website pages from taskbar unavailable [​IMG]

• Right-click on the icon you want to unpin.
    • Select Unpin from taskbar.
    • Repeat process until all apps are removed.

If the suggestion above doesn't work, feel free to post back so we can further troubleshoot.

Ferdz Amp, May 29, 2018
Thema:

1. Unpinning website pages from taskbar unavailable - Similar Threads - Unpinning website pages

2. Windows blocking app from running

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows blocking app from running: Hi, I have been having problem w/ window 10 pro 64 bit problem every few months on my Nuc7i5. it would block me from running a downloaded app from https://pacs.garfieldmedicalcenter.com/novaweb/ Normally, this works and there is an option to let it run. but every few...
  3. Last Thuesday's Win10 Update stops MS Wireless Display from working

in Windows 10 Support
    Last Thuesday's Win10 Update stops MS Wireless Display from working: I used last Saturday my MS Wireless Display Adaptor watching a movie on my TV stored on my PC. On Wednesday morning my PC automatically updated with KB 4343909, and since then Miracast/MS Wireless Display Adapter no longer worked, even though I have seen the following on my...
  4. Can't reach a certain website

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't reach a certain website: Hi to the tech guys of this forum I'm visiting a website of an US author about literature for number of years and participating at its forum. Now I suddenly don't have any access and I just get the answer that the website isn't responding (same thing for firefox, explorer...
  5. print from phone

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    print from phone: How can I print the .LQM files from my LG phone? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-winapps-appscat_productivity/print-from-phone/33da2194-f03c-470b-a3a6-27452b01468b
  6. Stop these screens from appearing

in Browsers and Email
    Stop these screens from appearing: The screens as in my attachments will occasionally appear when i open my Firefox 61.0.2 browser and when i open Outlook 2010 email another Outlook help appears. Is there a way to stop this from appearing please?*Smile 116188
  7. Stop these screens from appearing

in Windows 10 Support
    Stop these screens from appearing: The screens as in my attachments will occasionally appear when i open my Firefox 61.0.2 browser and when i open Outlook 2010 email another Outlook help appears. Is there a way to stop this from appearing please?*Smile 116188
  8. How to remove an email address from windows 10 mail as shown

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to remove an email address from windows 10 mail as shown: I made contact with a company using their email address in the form of *** Email address is removed for privacy *** (- I have changed the name to protect the company concerned but the STYLE is the same form) Despite many attempts to remove the said address I am unable to...
  9. Battery Icon not showing on taskbar

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Battery Icon not showing on taskbar: For some reason, the battery icon is not showing on my taskbar. It is on in the display settings, but it isn't showing. I have rebooted, and turned off and turned on my laptop. I also chose a random "Temas de Windows" because I do not know Spanish....
  10. [SOLVED]How can I run Time.exe from a command prompt?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    [SOLVED]How can I run Time.exe from a command prompt?: There's an app named "Alarms & Clock". When I launch it and probe it with Sysinternals Process Explorer, I discover that its command line is: "C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\Microsoft.WindowsAlarms_10.1805.1361.0_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe\Time.exe"...