Unpinning website pages from taskbar unavailable

Discus and support Unpinning website pages from taskbar unavailable in Windows 10 Support on Windows 10 Forums to solve the problem; I was viewing some of the previous threads concerning this issue. I seem to only have the issue of not being able to unpin saved web pages from the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by LSGiles, May 29, 2018.

1. LSGiles Win User

I was viewing some of the previous threads concerning this issue. I seem to only have the issue of not being able to unpin saved web pages from the taskbar. My apps still show the unpin option. As using the mentioned .bat file would remove all the taskbar saves, I don't believe this is an option for me as I only have, at the moment, a couple saved websites to unpin.
    Options, anyone?

:)

LSGiles, May 29, 2018
  2. theoriginalrocknrobin Win User

unpinning from taskbar

I've read that right clicking on an icon then choosing unpin can unpin items from the taskbar, but I can't right click. what else can I do?

theoriginalrocknrobin, May 29, 2018
  3. Ferdz Amp Win User
    Taskbar on top layer (not position) in full screen mode

Hello,

Looks like you are having issue with your taskbar.

We recommend that you unpin all items from your taskbar and see if the issue persists.

Refer to the steps below to unpin apss from the taskbar:

[​IMG]

• Right-click on the icon you want to unpin.
    • Select Unpin from taskbar.
    • Repeat process until all apps are removed.

If the suggestion above doesn't work, feel free to post back so we can further troubleshoot.

Ferdz Amp, May 29, 2018
Thema:

Unpinning website pages from taskbar unavailable - Similar Threads - Unpinning website pages

1. How to unpin mail from taskbar on registry Windows 10 Version 1703

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to unpin mail from taskbar on registry Windows 10 Version 1703: Hi there, I want to make a ISO with some special feature, it's nearly done but I am now stuck with this problem. I'm able to unpin the store app from taskbar (thanks to Brink), but in the RS2 there's also mail app. Can't find a way to unpin this from registry. Is there...
  2. Can't unpin excel jump list file from the start menu

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't unpin excel jump list file from the start menu: There's nothing there that links those shortcuts to the jumplist for the app that opens them, that the job of the files in the AutomaticDestinations folder. So what is the purpose of the recent items folder? Where are those shortcut files, folders used?
  3. Unpin tile from "Start"

Unpin tile from "Start": Hello,Cannot unpin an old tile from Start.Click on it does not open any program, right click on it has two options:Unpin from start - does not work, or Resize - working. I can also relocate it, but it refuses to go.Made a search on the internet, tried some answers but its...
  4. unpin this

unpin this: Hello. Anyone know how to unpin this. It somehow put tiles into another tile. Clicking the interior tiles makes them go outside the multi tile. What is this? Don't know how this was created. It appears to be a multi tile. How to unpin it? Thanks [img] 92864
  5. Windows Start menu - I can't unpin a blank tile

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows Start menu - I can't unpin a blank tile: I've had an invalid shortcut in: C:\Users\myUserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs and I removed it but the problem is that I didn't unpin it from the Start Menu first and now I'm stuck with a blank tile which I can move around and resize but can't...
  6. Unable to pin/unpin for start menu OR customize!

in Windows 10 Support
    Unable to pin/unpin for start menu OR customize!: just done a fresh install of windows and i literately cant do anything that relates to pinning or tweaking the start menu. i was reading that there is a way to fix this via tiledatalayer ??? and followed some examples however there was no tiledatalayer folder present in...
  7. Pin or Unpin Items on Jump Lists in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Pin or Unpin Items on Jump Lists in Windows 10: Hi, Shawn. Been learning a few things. A solution to my "Pin file to" in File Explorer context menu problem. Not sure to call these jump lists or context menus. You may want to add this to your tutorial here, for it deals with the Office apps Start tiles' jump lists/context...