Windows 10: Unplugged Monitor -> Windows + Games are since somewhat "laggy"

Discus and support Unplugged Monitor -> Windows + Games are since somewhat "laggy" in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; The title is somewhat wrong or misleading as I cannot explain it this short. Basically, I had just reinstalled Windows 10 Pro for the third time... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by yanniclord, Nov 15, 2017.

1. Unplugged Monitor -> Windows + Games are since somewhat "laggy"

The title is somewhat wrong or misleading as I cannot explain it this short.

Basically, I had just reinstalled Windows 10 Pro for the third time after having had issues with first my massive sound setup drivers (they need to be in a specific order, etc), and then had issues with UltraUXThemePatcher, then VeraCrypt, etc etc.
    I finally now have Windows running without any actual issues that I couldn't resolve myself. However, I by accident Unplugged my TARGA16 1080p TV (Monitor) while I had Discord and KakaoTalk running on it (during a Video Chat), and since then Windows and my Games behave weirdly laggy, however it isn't really lag as much as it looks like jitter/stutter/rubberbanding/hanging. It isn't that my FPS is really that much lower, but when for example I switch between my Multi-Desktop Environment with CTRL+Windows+Left/Right, then it looks like it hangs for less than even a millisecond, it isn't really noticeable in that Environment, however, I notice it when i play Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare or the likes. My FPS went from 60 to 54 for some reason, goes up sometimes to 60 but never down, and fluctuates between this 54-60 "limit". Not just that, but when I walk around, I notice that about every 2-3 seconds I get Microstutter/hanging, almost like SLI was back in the days, however I do only have a single GTX 1080.

I tried fixing this by first normally reinstalling my NVIDIA Driver, and when that didn't help I used DDU, but even that didn't help at all. I then last but not least installed the latest NVIDIA Driver that was just released, but it also made no difference.

So I ask you my smarter alter-ego's, what could be causing this? I have no CPU/GPU "overload" because I checked for that first, and like I said it also stutters/hangs even in the normal Desktop Environment, not just Games, and my PC shouldn't lag while using a normal Desktop Environment. So to be honest, at this point I am out of ideas, but I really want to avoid reinstalling Windows 10 AGAIN, because I always have to re-encrypt my main SSD and it does take a little while (but is definitely faster than with HDD's my every means).

Regards, your not so smart noob, -Loke

:)

yanniclord, Nov 15, 2017
  2. farby Win User

( n97 mini ) h0w t0 m0ve " d0wnloaded " image t0 the " captured " image ?

Check whether you have similar options on your phone as on my Nokia 5800xm..

Highlight the photo you want to move.. Options-->Folder options-->Move to folder.. and select..

--------------------------------------------------​--------------------------------------------------------​--------------------------------------------------​--If you find this helpful, pl. hit the White Star in Green Box...

farby, Nov 15, 2017
  3. musum Win User
    " SOFTWARE UPDATE FAILED "

i have installed windows xp sp2

previously i was using windows media center i thought i might b facing this probs due to that but then i changed it to windows xp ! n moreover i have also shown to nokia service center executives but they were not having the latest updates available ......
    my pc suite is showing that new update version of firmware is available but i cudnt download it Unplugged Monitor -> Windows + Games are since somewhat "laggy" :(

oh gawd wat to do ? Unplugged Monitor -> Windows + Games are since somewhat "laggy" :(

i tried in another pc then again i got an error u need to have minimum 256 ram Unplugged Monitor -> Windows + Games are since somewhat "laggy" :(

please cant it b rectified ? there must b any solution to this probs please help me guyz

god bless all of u thanx Unplugged Monitor -> Windows + Games are since somewhat "laggy" :)

musum, Nov 15, 2017
  4. Unplugged Monitor -> Windows + Games are since somewhat "laggy"

To add to the confusion: NOTHING, absolutely nothing has changed, it literally happened when I unplugged that Monitor, my GPU is Overclocked as it always is, same with the CPU, I am running the same programs as always, I even suspected Discord and KakaoTalk to be the culprit which is why I completely killed them off, but nothing, no difference at all.

yanniclord, Nov 15, 2017
  5. Solved: The issue was the somewhat "broken" HDMI Cable. It partially broke when I turned/flipped the Monitor (which Unplugged it), and as such one or two of the Pins weren't in place, there was still a picture on the screen, but it bugged out my PC. I noticed this because I just wanted to try and switch out the Cable to see what happens, and apparently, that was the issue.

yanniclord, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Unplugged Monitor -> Windows + Games are since somewhat "laggy"

1. Unplugged Monitor -> Windows + Games are since somewhat "laggy" - Similar Threads - Unplugged Monitor Games

2. Somewhat Weird Fonts on Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Somewhat Weird Fonts on Windows 10?: Hello, so I have some weird fonts in Windows 10. It's not like weird letters but some of the windows and symbols are incorrectly sized. For example https://imgur.com/a/1o0BHFo and https://imgur.com/a/tVCNk3A. The red outline is what it's supposed to be like. This usually...
  3. Laggy Games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laggy Games: So one night in 2019, I was playing a game and I was having fun you know normal fps 100+ and then I decided to go to sleep. The next day I woke up and went to play again, and for some reason on every single game I just had way worse fpsthan before, for example minecraft:...
  4. Somewhat constant BSOD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Somewhat constant BSOD: Hello, I've been having BSODs about daily since a couple of weeks ago. They appear mostly while gaming, however it happened once while listening to spotify and browsing the web. The string that appears the most is: PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA. Though, I encountered one with...
  5. Laggy UI on new 144hz Monitor

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Laggy UI on new 144hz Monitor: Today I bought a new 1080p 144hz monitor (AOC c24g1 24.0) and I connected it via HDMI to my 60hz laptop. The 144hz works amazingly, no problems with that except for the laggy system UI. I noticed, while closing and opening tabs, there was a visible delay when opening them....
  6. Games & Windows Extremely Laggy/Not Working

Games & Windows Extremely Laggy/Not Working: So pretty much here's the story I took down my PC in mid October 2019 to focus on school, sports, and other ****. Since Corona has taken over the world and my boredom, I decided to put it back up. First, I opened everything up and cleaned out most of the dust, then...
  7. PC very laggy after unplugged

PC very laggy after unplugged: hello, about 2 days ago I was moving my setup around and had unplugged my monitors and put them in another room. me being lazy I just unplugged my PC while GTA v and Spotify were still running, instead of hooking up a monitor and doing a proper shutdown. so far I've done...
  8. Windows 10 Running slow/laggy since mid January

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 Running slow/laggy since mid January: Hi there. My windows 10 was running just fine as usual, but at some point during this month without any change in hardware or software, my computer started running very slow, to the point that games, programs, and even windows itself lags and is painfully slow. I highly...
  9. Laggy Games

Laggy Games: So, I recently got a new computer, and it's been working fine ever since I got it. Suddenly, my games lagged to the point they were barely playable. And it's ONLY my games. Everything else works fine. Does anyone know how to fix this?...
  10. Windows is laggy since update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows is laggy since update: Hello. Since installing a certain Windows Update - it was either KB4338853 or KB4343669 - my computer has a lag every few seconds even while performing simple tasks like browing, typing, opening Start and action center. I cannot uninstall the updates as there is no...