Windows 10: Unprading issues from 7 to 10

Discus and support Unprading issues from 7 to 10 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi all, Im trying to upgrade my pc from windows 7 to windows 10 home edition.I have just purchased a digital product key and have this but the issue im... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Stewart stour, Aug 4, 2022.

1. Unprading issues from 7 to 10

Hi all, Im trying to upgrade my pc from windows 7 to windows 10 home edition.I have just purchased a digital product key and have this but the issue im having is when I try to use the windows installation media tool it keeps failing to run and throws up the error code 0x80072f8f- 0x20000.Ive read a few things about this error code but its way above my knowledge as to how to fix and resolve this issue and I really need to get this pc upgraded asap any ideas or help please ???

:)

Stewart stour, Aug 4, 2022
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Aug 4, 2022
  3. topgundcp Win User
    How do I install windows 10 without harming my windows 7?

Here's what I suggest you to do:
    1. From Windows 7, download & Install Macrium Reflect Free. Connect one of your new 500GB HD and clone your current Windows 7 to it. Follow step 1,2,3 from the screen shot:

Unprading issues from 7 to 10 [​IMG]

1. Disconnect your current Windows 7 then boot up with the new cloned copy of Windows 7
    2. Upgrade it to Windows 10 so it will be fully activated.
    3. If you decide to keep Windows 10 then do a fresh install of Windows 10. If not, disconnect the 500GB HD containing Windows 10 then re-connect your Windows 7
    4. You are back to where it was before.

topgundcp, Aug 4, 2022
  4. Unprading issues from 7 to 10

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Aug 4, 2022
Thema:

Unprading issues from 7 to 10

1. Unprading issues from 7 to 10 - Similar Threads - Unprading issues

2. Windows 11 Security won't open, other persistent issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Security won't open, other persistent issues: For weeks, if not months now, Windows Security has been misbehaving on my Nov '23 Surface Pro 9. Sometimes, usually shortly after startup, everything's fine, Security has its icon in the systray, and it's accessibe.But very often, the Security icon stops responding after the...
  3. Windows 11 Security won't open, other persistent issues

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 Security won't open, other persistent issues: For weeks, if not months now, Windows Security has been misbehaving on my Nov '23 Surface Pro 9. Sometimes, usually shortly after startup, everything's fine, Security has its icon in the systray, and it's accessibe.But very often, the Security icon stops responding after the...
  4. Computer Docking Issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer Docking Issue: I'm suddenly having difficulty accessing my applications when I dock my laptop to a monitor. I'm having difficulty accessing Teams and even my Excel is buggy and unusable when I am docked. This is happing on different docks. Please advise. Thanks!...
  5. Computer Docking Issue

Computer Docking Issue: I'm suddenly having difficulty accessing my applications when I dock my laptop to a monitor. I'm having difficulty accessing Teams and even my Excel is buggy and unusable when I am docked. This is happing on different docks. Please advise. Thanks!...
  6. Issue with a digital Microsoft store page/purchacse

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Issue with a digital Microsoft store page/purchacse: Hello! Recently I saw this series Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 1987 was on sale and began buying the seasons through the Microsoft Store. However, I've noticed a particular issue-- Seasons 1 through 8 and Season 10 are available to purchase as entire season bundles, but...
  7. Issue with a digital Microsoft store page/purchacse

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issue with a digital Microsoft store page/purchacse: Hello! Recently I saw this series Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 1987 was on sale and began buying the seasons through the Microsoft Store. However, I've noticed a particular issue-- Seasons 1 through 8 and Season 10 are available to purchase as entire season bundles, but...
  8. Issue with a digital Microsoft store page/purchacse

9. Unprading issues from 7 to 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Unprading issues from 7 to 10: Hi all, Im trying to upgrade my pc from windows 7 to windows 10 home edition.I have just purchased a digital product key and have this but the issue im having is when I try to use the windows installation media tool it keeps failing to run and throws up the error code...
  10. Unprading issues from 7 to 10

Unprading issues from 7 to 10: Hi all, Im trying to upgrade my pc from windows 7 to windows 10 home edition.I have just purchased a digital product key and have this but the issue im having is when I try to use the windows installation media tool it keeps failing to run and throws up the error code...