Windows 10: Unpurchase Apps on Windows Store!

Discus and support Unpurchase Apps on Windows Store! in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; The time has come for an HONEST talk about this problem. It is just annoying, period. And, people are being damn philosophical about the whole... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by George N. F. Zaki, Nov 18, 2019.

1. Unpurchase Apps on Windows Store!

The time has come for an HONEST talk about this problem.

It is just annoying, period. And, people are being damn philosophical about the whole thing by quoting some un-philosophical-useless-trying-to-convince-you-that-is-the-life-and-how-it-should-be-and-not-even-being-regretful-about-getting-some-stupid-kiddish-apps-from-the-universe-like-it-is-a-shame-for-you-to-not-accept-the-fate-of-the-universe DAMN quotes!

Microsoft, we DO want to un-purchase any app anytime anywhere and in any DIMENSION!

It is just getting me off the cool cake and I know it is *Community* and we must be polite and respectful by saying our PURPOSES. But,....

IT IS FINALLY ON MY NERVES. So, please accept the struggle, if you're a fine young man or woman (so as not to be racist - short period - we don't need feminism to complain, duh.)

It is simple as that. I just don't get it... maybe, because I'm an extreme minimalist so I feel kind struggled by their presence? I just don't get it!

I want to get rid of my unused apps, PERIOD. Full stop!

It is just SIMPLE as the f-word!

Let's wait for some replies of Microsoft-or-other-moderators-to-be-philosophical-about-it-and-saying-"Oh! My bad!"-kinda-of-lame-answers.

:)

George N. F. Zaki, Nov 18, 2019
  2. Dos101 Win User

Windows Phone users Clubhouse

I think I'll put a list of people's favourite apps in the OP, starting with my own until I get some suggestions, but you can take a look at the Windows Phone app store at the top apps to see what's popular Windows Phone-Apps – Microsoft Store

You are both now added, welcome! *Toast :toast:

Dos101, Nov 18, 2019
  3. Windows Store to Pack "Mature" Games and Apps

They announce this right after they said weren't going to carry any of it... Ya think some investors told them to stfu and take money? *Laugh :laugh:

I wonder how long it will be before you can't install noncertified apps? The app store is the 1st stepping stone. Although, you'd have to be an idiot to give 30% to these clowns.

TheGuruStud, Nov 18, 2019
  4. P4-630 Win User

Unpurchase Apps on Windows Store!

Microsoft is purging a lot of low quality apps from the Windows Store

"Microsoft is sending emails to some Windows Store developers informing them that their apps have been removed from the Store for violating its quality standards."

"Neowin reports that app developers have been receiving these emails over the past couple of days:

In its latest review of the Store, Microsoft is evaluating if the published apps are good enough to be listed in the Windows Store. This includes publicly available apps as well as private beta apps. Additionally, Microsoft is also asking developers to delete any promotional campaigns for their apps to prevent advertising charges. Similarly, app name reservations are also being nullified; which means that if your app is unpublished, there's no guarantee that you'll be able to republish it under the same name.

Officially, the policies for the Microsoft Store says that apps must have "distinct and informative metadata" and "provide a valuable and quality user experience". There are also some specific standards that must be in the apps, including having a name that is not similar to another app or device, along with offering a description that is accurate about its features and functions.

There have certainly been many Windows Store users who have complained over the years about the large number of apps published that are clones of other apps or ones that are simply poorly made. Hopefully, this new move by Microsoft will help to curb these issues, at least for now.
    "

Microsoft to remove low quality apps from Windows Store

P4-630, Nov 18, 2019
Thema:

Unpurchase Apps on Windows Store!

1. Unpurchase Apps on Windows Store! - Similar Threads - Unpurchase Apps Store

2. Windows app store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows app store: I am not able to open windows app store, It's saw me error 0x80131500,I have selected only TLS 1.2,MY PC IS WINDOWS 10 ,VERSION 1511 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-app-store/d3471433-4227-40ed-bb55-44542d1a234e
  3. Windows Store App

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Store App: Hi!The first thing I obviously did was to google the issue. Windows Store wouldn't open, and most apps like photo viewer wouldn't open. They suddenly just stopped working and just crashed. So I tried to repair it, didn't help so in the end I deleted the apps. Now I can't get...
  4. Windows Store App

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Windows Store App: Hi!The first thing I obviously did was to google the issue. Windows Store wouldn't open, and most apps like photo viewer wouldn't open. They suddenly just stopped working and just crashed. So I tried to repair it, didn't help so in the end I deleted the apps. Now I can't get...
  5. windows store apps

windows store apps: I am not able to open my windows store and many of it's apps such camera, cortana, photos and many more. How do I fix this problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-store-apps/876ff92f-3be5-4584-be26-87735a1a4085
  6. Windows Store App

Windows Store App: I have this strange problem with my Windows store app that it wont download anything. it says its downloading but there no movement or actual download i am currently on then latest windows up date using version 1909 but nothing is downloading i have tried refreshing windows...
  7. windows store app

windows store app: this all began with microsoft edge stopped working now alone with edge not working the windows store app is not working either running win.10 pro version 1809 build 17763.379 can someone help with a work around for this messed up browser and the problems it's causing...
  8. Windows App store

Windows App store: As of now (12:18) how many apps and games does Microsoft store https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-app-store/5be7e701-faa9-44df-963c-e2932837783b"
  9. Windows App Store

Windows App Store: I have lost the connection to the Windows App Store on my laptop (Windows 10). I've troubleshooting, checked for updates, and trued a few other things but nothing seems to work. Is there a way to repair/restore the Store that doesn't require a full recovery of Windows 10?...
  10. windows store apps

windows store apps: Hi, Since 2 days I cannot open 4 apps: mail, calendar, News and Microsoft weather. I tried to reset, I uninstalled the latest update, I uninstalled two of the apps and installed them again. Nothing works. Do you have a solution?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to unpurchase apps microsoft store